How I Have Been Deciphering TMZ Article DOTS

edited June 2010 in News
I would like to explain how I have been deciphering the DOTS or acronyms, in TMZ Articles, as there are too many articles for me to do this myself. There has also been suspicion as to my intentions etc but let me assure you, that what I am doing anyone can do. I thought if maybe I explained it, others would give it a try also.

The DOTS that make up the acronyms are the Capitalized letters in the articles title and only the Capitalized letters found at the beginning of a sentence within the article.

So in the following article all the letters in the red boxes would be the DOTS that form acronyms.

DOT.jpg

The Title: DMTBCMB
Within the Article: TWIT

When an article gets posted on the forum, I go back and look at the original article because sometimes when copying and pasting an article into a thread, it doesn't appear on the forum exactly as TMZ originally published it.

There are several different acronym finder websites but I have mostly been using this one:
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/

The most common acronyms are usually 3 letters long but some can be 2, 4 or 1 letters long.
From the article above we have four letters in the article DOTS. We either have Two acronyms that are 2 letters long Or a 3 letter long acronym and a 1 letter long acronym.

The title acronyms are a separate set of acronyms from the acronyms found within the article. I have never combined the two different sets of acronyms. For instance in the above article we have acronyms contained within the title DOTS and we have acronyms contained within the body of the article. The letters do not continue from the title into the article. We do not get "DMTBCMBTWIT".
Instead they have been seperated to make it easier Ito figure out what the acronyms represent.
The Title: DMTBCMB
Within the Article: TWIT

So for the letters TWIT, I would first try TW and read those acronyms. Then I would put in IT and read those acronyms. I would also try TWI, WIT, TWIT and then the letter T by itself.

For the acronym TWIT it returns 2 things
TWIT This Week in Tech
TWIT That's What I Thought

After reading all the other acronyms for the DOTS in the title I am able to see if one of these definitions may be correct. If not then I would try the different acronym combinations.
Sometimes you get lucky and there is only one acronym for a combination of letters but I always leave the letters in the order that they appear in the article. Sometimes you're not so lucky and there are multiple acronyms to try and discover a common link between.

After reading all the possible acronyms, you can see which ones may be related. I then put the defined acronym into google and see what comes up. I also put in combinations of the acronyms into google to see what comes up.

So if I had the acronym "TT", well that could be the "Twin Towers" and I also had the acronym "JST" and that is the "Journal of Science and Technology", I put into google Journal of Science and Technology WTC (or 911). I also just put into google "Journal of Science and Technology" go to this journals website and use the search function by putting in 911, WTC etc. I then read the abstracts to see if any of the journal articles returned relate to the other DOTS in the TMZ article.

I also put the acronym letters themselves into google to just see if anything else comes up that way too. For instance: I would put "TWIT" directly into google and see what comes up.

I hope that isn't too confusing. If there is anyone out there who believes what TS said about there being DOTS in the TMZ articles, which are Michael's messages and is willing to give it a try, please do.

Here is a link to a thread on MJHD.net that contains all the articles I have already deciphered so they don't get repeated.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=9118

Comments

• Thanks for posting. This is what I've been doing too.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks for posting Serenitys_Dream <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I have tried to decipher the dots using the same acronym finder but found many possibilities and didn't know what was relevant or not so I didn't post. Now I understand better and see that the acronyms found must cover the same theme to be relevant. Thanks for the info Serenity. I also think that it's important.
  • I believe that the most relevant information contained in the TMZ articles is the DOTS (acronyms). These seem to be direct messages from Michael. I am somewhat disappointed that there hasn't been much discussion on what is being revealed when these have been deciphered.

There is no way that I am making these DOTS up and each article has acronyms in it which are all related to a single subject. I feel that the odds of this occurring randomly are incredible. When I read the comments on an article after I have posted the DOTS, I feel as if Michael's message is being overlooked, dismissed and ignored.

I do understand that there are several clues, messages etc with a single article, including the pictures used but again the most revealing insight is contained within those acronyms. I am not able to tackle each and every article, there are just too many and sometimes I can not figure out what the DOTS represent, especially as I have no one to discuss the possibilities with. I have attempted to decipher other TMZ articles but have only posted the ones that I am positive as to what the DOTS are pointing to; that there is no other combination that fits together.

I just wonder sometimes why few people seem to be taking this seriously even after TS has stated that these DOTS are pointing to things that are relevant to the entire hoax.

Anyways, rant over...
    Serenitys_Dream, I read your post, some I have said my opinion, others not <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Serenitys_Dream, I read your post, some I have said my opinion, others not <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I know you have Paula.

But the point really is that sometimes the focus remains on irrelevant things in the articles.
    For example: Murray's face appearing more tanned than the rest of his body. The fact is a black persons skin will darken when exposed to sunlight, so his face appearing darker than the rest of his body in a photograph, has nothing to do with the hoax at all. It is simply that he hasn't sunbathed recently and that his face has gradually become darker due to the sun in California/Nevada and his ever day life.

I am not looking for praise or anything like that either. I want Michael's message to be heard and understood and that is all. If these DOTS are relevant as TS stated, I just feel that that they are Michael's messages to us; they are the "why". The are giving us further explanations and information from Michael about the reality of our world but many people are overlooking and/or dismissing them.
    Serenitys_Dream, It is true what you say, there are moments in that the discuciones become irrelevant and do not have anything to see with the message
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Serenitys_Dream, I appreciate your posts very much and read almost everything you write. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> (I just don't post much because English is not my native language, and though I understand a lot, it's often hard to express thoughts in a foreign language...)