CHRIS BROWN PAYS TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL @ BET AWARDS!!!!

chrisgurl14chrisgurl14 Posts: 16
edited January 1970 in News
For those who saw and didn't see the tribute, it was AMAZING!!!! Chris performed, "The Way You Make Me Feel", decked out in the same outfit as Michael wore when he performed except he had an arm band on that Michael wore a lot of times though. Then there were dancers who came out lite up performing "Smooth Criminal". Chris then performed "Billie Jean" moonwalk and all! Last he tried to sing "Man in the Mirror", but broke down within the first few words of the song! He walked back and forth across the stage with tears flowing for Michael, everyone in the audience became alittle emotional with Chris. When the song was over, Jermaine who introduced him, helped him off the stage and hugged him. It was the tribute I've been waiting for and the best yet! Though I must admit the way Jermaine introduced Chris I thought it was Michael coming out to perform. Cause he said "here he is", not saying who it was! Then Chris, like Michael, had that sheet up that makes you seem bigger, when he opened with "The Way You Make Me Feel". The link bellow is the video of it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gEez6SF ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I liked it. He did a really good job. I liked the lighted dance routine to smooth criminal .
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> That was beautiful
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Real emotion . I felt for him.
  • reyferrarireyferrari Posts: 134
    definitly REAL emotions, something we never saw this past year in MJ's Family. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    FIRST THING THE TRIBUTE WAS NICE IT DIDN'T BLOW ME AWAY, BUT IT WAS WELL DONE. NOW LET'S FOCUS ON THIS AND IT MAKES SOO MUCH SENSE. HERE WE GO: CHRIS BROWN I BELIEVE WAS SELECTED TO PERFORM THIS TRIBUTE THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE. LET'S REMEMBER CHRIS BROWN'S POPULARITY HAS GONE DOWN BECAUSE OF RHIANNA SCANDAL, HE'S LABELED AS WOMAN BEATER ETC...NOW INTERESTING SAME THING WITH MIKE HIS CAREER WAS MESSED UP BECAUSE HE WAS LABELED AS A PEDOPHILE. I INSIST THE MAN IS GIVING US A LESSON AT THE END WE SEE CHRIS BROWN SINGING MAN IN THE MIRROR WHICH IS A SONG ABOUT REDEMPTION CHANGING AND THIS EVEN GOT TO CHRIS AND HE CRIED DARE TOO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR MAKE THAT CHANGE. MIKE THANKS FOR THE MESSAGE HE IS LOOKING AT OUR REACTIONS NO WAY DOES JERMAINE JUST INTRODUCE THE TRIBUTE OUT OF NOWHERE. IT'S A TRIBUTE THAT MAKES YOU THINK WILL YOU JUDGE CHRIS BROWN, COULD HE HAVE USED THIS TRIBUTE AS A WAY OF GETTING SYMPATHY. REALLY I SEE IT AS A TEST. CHRIS BROWN WAS A PERFECT EXAMPLE I CAN SEE TMZ POSTS JUDGING THE MAN JUST EXACTLY HOW THEY JUDGED MICHAEL IN THE PAST. MMM........I'M IN REFLECTIVE MODE NOW. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • See here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11769<!-- l -->
This discussion has been closed.