just something to think about.

mjisnotdeadduhhmjisnotdeadduhh Posts: 26
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
June 25th is the anniversary of michael's "death" but its also the anniversary of Shaq and Lebron being on the same team, and i think shaq was in one of mj's short films, Jam? i think. mabye its connected some how, i dont know just a little strange

Comments

• airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Shaq was in Remember the Time
    Michael Jordan was in Jam
    Correct me if I am wrong
  • ohh yes. thats right, it was Michael Jordan in Jam. Sorry I dont really know my basketball players. lol
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    I dont think that was Shaq in Remember the Time, that was Magic Johnson.
    However Shaq does feature in Michael's song "2 Bad"
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I dont think that was Shaq in Remember the Time, that was Magic Johnson.

Yep, you're right...Magic Johnson was in Remember the Time.
  • I dont think that was Shaq in Remember the Time, that was Magic Johnson.

ohh yeah! sorry i get confused hahaha
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    I dont think that was Shaq in Remember the Time, that was Magic Johnson.However Shaq does feature in Michael's song "2 Bad"
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I dont think that was Shaq in Remember the Time, that was Magic Johnson.However Shaq does feature in Michael's song "2 Bad"
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Whats so funny? lol
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    speaking of basketball all of the confusion of this thing makes me think of the harlem globetrotters. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • speaking of basketball all of the confusion of this thing makes me think of the harlem globetrotters. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hahaha they are so funny. i went to see them once <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    I dont think that was Shaq in Remember the Time, that was Magic Johnson.However Shaq does feature in Michael's song "2 Bad"

Whats so funny? lol
    the poster, thought shaq was in Remember the time
  • I dont think that was Shaq in Remember the Time, that was Magic Johnson.However Shaq does feature in Michael's song "2 Bad"

Whats so funny? lol
    the poster, thought shaq was in Remember the time

ohh hahaha