Stand As One World cup song ."Big like Michael Jackson"

2»

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I posted something along these lines on the BAM thread but wanted to add my thoughts here.

I think the date may be July 11th, the final day of the World Cup. We know the Sunflower connection. We have Chris Brown's tweet 'Sing your heart out' with a BAM on the screen. We have Jermaine barely able to contain himself with that cheshire cat grin when he speaks about Michael. AND I stumbled on some astrological information on this date.

The June 26th Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn activated the Cardinal Grand Cross. This extremely rare planetary configuration signifies humanity at a crossroads, poised to evolve quickly or self-destruct. As we approach the July 11th Solar Eclipse in Cancer, we are each standing at our own personal, more or less dramatic version of a crossroads.

A Solar Eclipse is a precise conjunction of the Sun and Moon — a super-powerful New Moon that heralds major endings and beginnings. On the long road to a new reality, as pointed to by the astrology of the next several years, this Eclipse represents a choice point.

Solar Eclipses — when the Moon’s shadow darkens the light of the Sun — were feared by our ancient ancestors. The disappearance of the Sun is a scary thing — without its light, we all die. Although most moderns are barely even aware of Eclipses, let alone their historical meaning, the fear factor still tends to amplify.

To read more: <!-- m -->http://virgomagic.wordpress.com/2010/07 ... r-eclipse/<!-- m -->

On the dark side, we a flotilla of US warships passed through the Suez Canal and seem to be working on a strike against Iran. Not much in the mainstream news about this, nor have we heard about:

- The Saudis have given up some of the airspace to allow the Israeli flyover.
    - Saudi Prince advising his entire family to leave because they will not have control over the populace....perhaps because of the rage that will follow what will be considered a treasonous act.
    - New UN sanctions designed to cripple IRAN and which will provide the US with a cover to board Iranian ships presumably to check the cargo.

I mention this because one of the dates for the first strike being floated around is.....JULY 11th.

This is pure speculation on my part, but it does appear that the stars are lining up for some kind of showdown. We will just have to wait and see and keep the FAITH.