World Cup's Message for Mel Gibson ...

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
7/2/2010 6:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

0702-soccer-racism-banner.jpg

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/02/world-cup ... ign-photo/<!-- m -->

That's us! Oh, and did I mention already that WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! PÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓN ==========<()

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• mattiemattie Posts: 296
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:130lifvw]
  • ! Oh, and did I mention already that WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! PÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓN ==========<()
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    *dead*
  • LMAO! I love it! xD
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    :D
    [youtube:sgmumx0x]

Whahahahhahaa!!
    AND YES, we WON!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yes, we did, but besides this I thought it was a good statement. TMZ didn't put a source under the pic, so I guess they're there.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Another message to him : Respect your wife for heavens sake! what a horrible way of behaving. He should have a problem. Does he drink?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Excellent, very well. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • World Cup's Message for Mel Gibson ...

That's us! Oh, and did I mention already that WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! PÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓN ==========<()

Oh yeah baby, we wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

KNVB: Kijk Naar Verliezend Brazilië... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

By the way - I also saw a huge "GIVE PEACE A CHANCE" banner in the audience during the Dutch national anthem...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Oh yeah baby, we wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

KNVB: Kijk Naar Verliezend Brazilië... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

By the way - I also saw a huge "GIVE PEACE A CHANCE" banner in the audience during the Dutch national anthem...

Weird that TMZ posted a photo while Brazil wasn't behind the banner yet. I only see our guys.

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah I agree. This is the perfect banner for Mel Gibson. He needs to get some education and help because that is straight ignorant what he said. How you gonna call your wife the N word? Are you serious? First it was the dude from Seinfeld, then Charlie Sheen, and now Mel Gibson. I'm not trying to start a debate but I think these actors should reap some consequences for their actions. Charlie Sheen is still an A list actor that gets paid mega money even though he is a womanizer and known bad boy. Mel Gibson also went on a rant when he was arrested some years ago. However, the black guy from Grey's Anatomy was fired for his homophobic remarks even though he apologized and was willing to go to counseling. He didn't get a second chance. It's like there's a double standard in Hollywood when it comes to famous white and black men. That's why MJ was dogged out so bad. Things need to be fair for everybody regardless of their race.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible.
    -- Maya Angelou
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Yeah I agree. This is the perfect banner for Mel Gibson. He needs to get some education and help because that is straight ignorant what he said. How you gonna call your wife the N word? Are you serious? First it was the dude from Seinfeld, then Charlie Sheen, and now Mel Gibson. I'm not trying to start a debate but I think these actors should reap some consequences for their actions. Charlie Sheen is still an A list actor that gets paid mega money even though he is a womanizer and known bad boy. Mel Gibson also went on a rant when he was arrested some years ago. However, the black guy from Grey's Anatomy was fired for his homophobic remarks even though he apologized and was willing to go to counseling. He didn't get a second chance. It's like there's a double standard in Hollywood when it comes to famous white and black men. That's why MJ was dogged out so bad. Things need to be fair for everybody regardless of their race.

Unfortunately, racism has existed since the beginning of time. It's no surprise that it exists in Hollywood and somehow it always manages to raise it's ugly head. I have empathy for Mel Gibson because clearly he's a lost soul. He just doesn't have any respect for anyone simply because of the way he feels about himself. He's always deflecting his emotions on to others around him wherever he goes. You're right he does need some kind of counseling! He hit his girlfriend while she was holding the baby. He has no self-control by mouth or hand. By the way! the actor from Grey's Anatomy who got fired was Isaiah Washington. He was the only African American cast member. It wouldn't have surprised me if producers were just waiting for the opportune time to can him. We never know what goes on behind the scene in Hollywood. Trust me when I say the media, talboids never reveal all to the world. I tell you one thing! Mel Gibson seriously got on his girlfriend's wrong side. His talent agent dropped him like a hot potatoe. Keep the Faith!