DA perfect deal with Murray

2»

Comments

• This does not surprise me one bit. Everything about this case is strange, as we have discussed. Everything is paid for and set to play itself out. You are going to tell me that if you or I were Dr's were the last with person with MJ - we wouldn't be behind bars??? Come on...
    Very Good Point

Tieing up more loose ends. Murray has to walk b4 bamsday.

So many pple believed Mike was still guilty of child molestation, even after he was aquitted. This has to been done if Murray represents MJ in this hoax.
  • peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    Murray is not going to jail, of course. Here is another example ...another famous doctor: " Presley's main physician, Dr. Nichopoulos, was exonerated of criminal liability for the singer's death, the facts were startling: "In the first eight months of 1977 alone, he had [prescribed] more than 10,000 doses of sedatives, amphetamines and narcotics: all in Elvis's name." His license was suspended for three months. It was permanently revoked in the 1990s after the Tennessee Medical Board brought new charges of over-prescription.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley<!-- m -->
  • Murray is not going to jail, of course. Here is another example ...another famous doctor: " Presley's main physician, Dr. Nichopoulos, was exonerated of criminal liability for the singer's death, the facts were startling: "In the first eight months of 1977 alone, he had [prescribed] more than 10,000 doses of sedatives, amphetamines and narcotics: all in Elvis's name." His license was suspended for three months. It was permanently revoked in the 1990s after the Tennessee Medical Board brought new charges of over-prescription.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley<!-- m -->

Another elvis connection (presuming Murray will walk)

• The info above reaffirms my theory that MJ is either dead for the benefit of corporate profit, or he is in witness protection.

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

If someone is in witness protection, they have to show up at someone's trial as a witness! And when people do this, they usually go into witness protection with the entire family, not without the kids... They're given a new identity etc -- which isn't feasible for the most recognized man on earth. So I'm sorry, but this is not realistic for MJ, and I doubt he'd agree to do this (leaving his kids behind), regardless of whose trial he'd have to be a witness in. And who do you think he'd go into WP for?!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And who can ensure that Michael is not with your children? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    And who can ensure that Michael is not with your children? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I THINK HE IS WITH HIS KIDS, HAW CAN THEY DO TO MAKE MJ AND HIS KIDS IN WPP? HE HAVE TO "KILL" MJ AND THE KIDS, LIKE AN ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING AND NOBODY , NOBODY IN THE WORLD WILL BELIEVE THAT... I THINK IF HE IS IN WPP THIS WAS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• The info above reaffirms my theory that MJ is either dead for the benefit of corporate profit, or he is in witness protection.

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

If someone is in witness protection, they have to show up at someone's trial as a witness! And when people do this, they usually go into witness protection with the entire family, not without the kids... They're given a new identity etc -- which isn't feasible for the most recognized man on earth. So I'm sorry, but this is not realistic for MJ, and I doubt he'd agree to do this (leaving his kids behind), regardless of whose trial he'd have to be a witness in. And who do you think he'd go into WP for?!

In MJs case an individual arrangement definately could have been made, at his level other protecting-programs apply!Sorry for my bad english...