Jackson Magazine 2009 colector's edition

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited January 1970 in News
jacksonmagazine.jpg
Jackson Magazine 2009 collector's edition is a full color 40 pages A4 format exclusive that includes a chronicle of all news headlines of 2009, but also articles about the good the bad and the sad of This Is It, Michael's memorial and funeral, Motown releases, keeping Michael's legacy alive, Janet's publicly private year, the Jacksons Dynasty series, an exclusive interview with Taj Jackson & T-Rio on Code Z - The Series and lots more!

Click <!-- m -->http://www.jackson-source.com/magazine.htm<!-- m --> to order your copy today or send an Email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@jackson-source.com">info@jackson-source.com</a><!-- e -->.
asdash.png
Comments on Jackson Magazine 2009 edition:
Austin: The magazine looks great you're doing an amazing job with everything.
Marlon: I enjoyed the magazine. Thank you for the support of my family.
Taj: "I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the magazine. I thought it was really great and VERY well done. So professional."
Genevieve is the first one to comment: "It's great I love it...!"
TJ: "It's beautiful. You really do an excellent job with it. Thanks for all your support."
Jackie comments: "Am reading the latest Jackson Magazine, I love it. It's a beautiful issue in memory of my brother Michael." (Twitter, February 13)
T-Rio, Thayana, Thaina & Thaisa: "Thank you and congratulations, the edition is awesome!!!"
Alejandra Jackson: Great work!

asdlp.png

Comments

• 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Thank you for the info!
    I ordered it today.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    OMG.. dont order that!! How tacky is that???/

Cant you see the family is STILL making money from Michael???

I cant believe people are buying into this crap.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Including all conflicting articles and Jermaine slip-ups I hope <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Including all conflicting articles and Jermaine slip-ups I hope <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->