Converted in PA.

aliciaa671aliciaa671 Posts: 29
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello. I'm soon to be 30, big big fan of MJ since Bucharest concert came on VH1 when I was 13. As a kid, used to carry one of those MJ Barbie dolls in my backpack to school... Needless to say, I wasn't very popular. I came here looking for answers and because I thought it was interesting. Did not believe at all, now I think I do thanks to all the great info. I think I'm a pretty grounded realistic person, so if I think MJ could be alive, there has to be more to the story at the very least.

Disregard my initial post from last week (If you guys are off your rockers, I guess I am too <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ).

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    hiiii hope you will enjoy it here. and welcome
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    HI!!!
    ENJOY IT!!!
    IT´S A GREAT ADVENTURE!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi welcome to the forum.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    welcome. please use the 'newbie info' (summary of events since june 25, 2009) if you haven't already. it answers many questions and helps prevent double-posting...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that's funny. WELCOME!
  • welcome aboard.and Enjoy your stay!!
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    . I think I'm a pretty grounded realistic person, so if I think MJ could be alive, there has to be more to the story at the very least.

I agree with you. I feel the same way, like I cant tell anybody about the hoax simply because I was such a die hard fan before his death that nobody would take me seriously and they'd think that I was just in severe denial. Plus I don't know too many people that would actually take the time to research about it <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    But I like to think of myself as a realistic person as well, and I'm satisfied with knowing that it's possible he could still be alive, even if I can't share it with anybody around me. That's what this forum is for <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> welcome!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Helloooo!
    I just wanna say welcome to the forum.
    Sorry if I got a little bitchy and defensive in the other thread,
    But I hope we can be cool and I apologize. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • aliciaa671aliciaa671 Posts: 29
    ha! No worries at all!

I won't ever tell anyone any of this hoax stuff (except the boyfriend), they think I'm strange enough as is. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Unless of course MJ comes back.

There is some MJ Impersonator dude doing a "Michael Jackson Experience" tour, I went to see him a week ago here in PA. Anyhow, if he comes your way, don't waste your money! Luckily I got my tickets for free. Was super cheesy/low budget, and they didn't dance all that well.

If anyone is on Twitter, add me:
    <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/aliciavr6<!-- m -->
    I just saw the autopsy report and that it was confirmed by LA Coroner. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

If they got paid off or its part of the whole thing to write a fictitious report, wouldn't they get in big trouble if he came back?

I can't believe it is someone else's report.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome Aliciaa, it all depends on his reasons for hoaxing his death. Yes, the official documents have been proven to be fake, or at least, not matching some specific details that was consistent with MJ's appearance........enjoy your stay...
    I see what you are saying, like if his life was in danger... I had more of a "im gonna trick the world" idea in my head. I guess we will see!
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    you could go here: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11815&p=198151&hilit=illegal#p198151
    if youre confused about some of the legal issues <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    ha! No worries at all!

I won't ever tell anyone any of this hoax stuff (except the boyfriend), they think I'm strange enough as is. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Unless of course MJ comes back.

There is some MJ Impersonator dude doing a "Michael Jackson Experience" tour, I went to see him a week ago here in PA. Anyhow, if he comes your way, don't waste your money! Luckily I got my tickets for free. Was super cheesy/low budget, and they didn't dance all that well.

If anyone is on Twitter, add me:
    <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/aliciavr6<!-- m -->

Hey, welcome!
    Add me too, please.
    My twitter account is three days old and I would appreciate any new follower ... <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/EINHEITundLIEBE<!-- m -->
    L.O.V.E.