Retweet 1 tweet to get attention to #ElvisAndMJdotcom

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Here is the link to the tweet:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/souza81/status/17839987446<!-- m -->

These are the 2 things you need to click to make it a Top Tweet:

souzastoptweet.png
rt.jpg

A Top Tweet will be retweeted by <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/toptweets<!-- m -->, who have 237,216 followers, plus it will show on the homepage of Twitter.

Also: don't forget to keep adding tweet #ElvisAndMJdotcom in your tweets!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Don't forget to click on the Favourite This Tweet Star which is on the right top side of the tweet! We need 20 more people to RT Souza's tweet. We need to RT the same tweet! It stays for hours on the main page of Twitter.com C'mon guys!
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Sounds like a plan. +1!
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Done <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    We have 25 people! WoHoooooo!!!! We need 20 more and there we have a Top tweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    We have 25 people! WoHoooooo!!!! We need 20 more and there we have a Top tweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think we need a little more than that, but let's see what happens today!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

29 RTs!!! WoHoooo!!!! We can get different accounts to RT Souza's tweet!
    29! But how do they determine which TT to put up there? Is it going to be in the next group of TTs?

I checked out the Top Tweets and one of them was only RTed 44 times <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I checked out the Top Tweets and one of them was only RTed 44 times <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Don't forget the favorite tweet option!

Top Tweets algorithmically selects and retweets some of the most interesting tweets spreading across Twitter. Enjoy! by toptweets https://twitter.com/toptweets/favorites
    Top Tweets algorithmically selects and retweets some of the most interesting tweets spreading across Twitter. Enjoy! by toptweets https://twitter.com/toptweets/favorites

Oh I see~ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Don't forget the favorite tweet option!

Girl do NOT tweet no more. The tweet people need to RT should be on your main page for them to find easily. Actually you can delete some of your last tweets to bring the important Tweet at the top! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Retweeted by 38 people so far...

Ohh God we need only 6 or 7 more but that's it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think you need 100+ tweets, don't keep your hopes up yet. Let's see what happens. It's on the forum so maybe more will retweet somewhere today.

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

I think you need 100+ tweets, don't keep your hopes up yet. Let's see what happens. It's on the forum so maybe more will retweet somewhere today.
    I retweeted it, but where's the favorite star?

There's a star on the right top side of the tweet. Just click on it too pls! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

rt.jpg

Here is the link to the tweet:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/souza81/status/17839987446<!-- m -->

These are the 2 things you need to click to make it a Top Tweet:

souzastoptweet.png
    rt.jpg

A Top Tweet will be retweeted by <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/toptweets<!-- m -->, who have 237,216 followers, plus it will show on the homepage of Twitter.

Also: don't forget to keep adding tweet #ElvisAndMJdotcom in your tweets!

Can u make the picture smaller for everyone to see the "Favourite this tweet" STAR! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It says Top Tweet!
    It says Top Tweet!

Where?

It says Top Tweet!

OMG did we make it? Get a screen shot hon! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    or is that because I favorited it? When I clicked the #ElvisandMJdotcom search, it's at the top of my search and in a blue box, it says "Top Tweet" right next to "53 retweets"

I faved ANOTHER tweet and that one went down the list. YOURS, Souza is still at the very top of my list when I click #ElvisandMJdotcom. Go check it out to see if we see the same thing...
    TT.png
    Oh, is that what Top Tweet means? Now we need more to get it retweeted by toptweets...