Please listen and take this to heart

mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
edited July 2010 in News
I am posting this here because I feel it is sooooo important to this hoax. I would like everyone that reads this to please take 5 minutes, sit back and close your eyes and listen to Michael's song "Cry". When you do this, really listen as if he was speaking to you directly, you and only you. This song tells the whole story of why we are here together on this site. we were all brought here because we love Michael so much and he knew that. He knew that some of us would just say..."something smells fishy about Mj's death" and that we would take the time to investigate. Therefore he also knew that some of his fans, would believe that he was really dead, so therefore he knew those fans would be "suspicious" of his death. He knew that those fans would fight for JUSTICE!. In the end, we both have responsibilities in this hoax. The "believers" are suppose to spread Love and Awareness to people and the non believers, there job is helping Michael show how corrupt the whole justice system is

This really is a multi faceted hoax! If you look at the big picture here, I truly believe that Michael is trying to get us all involved in spreading this message and the sooner he sees us getting the point of all this, the sooner he will be back. He needs to know he has support behind him if he is going to pull this off!!This really will be "the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of mankind"

I really don't think the clues matter anymore. Michael is alive...we all know that, so please try to have an open heart and mind as you read this post. We really have to get the ball rolling if Michael is to succeed. so , please friends, lets do this...for Michael!!

So listen to "cry" and pretend that Michael is talking directly to your heart...he tells us the story in this song..these truly are words to live by.

I love you Friend.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj3MfUR35CM<!-- m -->

check out this site: <!-- m -->http://misteryunfolds.wordpress.com<!-- m -->

Comments

• He needs to know he has support behind him if he is going to pull this off!!This really will be "the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of mankind"

Thank you for sharing this. The song is very emotional for sure. He has my full support! Blessings.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    He needs to know he has support behind him if he is going to pull this off!!This really will be "the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of mankind"

Thank you for sharing this. The song is very emotional for sure. He has my full support! Blessings.
    You are more then welcome. thank you for your understanding and support! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I listen to that song all the time it is beautiful
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That hurts, I cannot see the video, but this one of mas say that it has all my support. L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    I love the song so much... listen to that every day.

Michael have all my love and support he needs. I will be there!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Please don't take this the wrond way, but sometimes I wonder whether Michael deliberatly made his lyrics inaudible, so we had to strip them.????? You know, like having to look up the lyrics so we can better understand them..Just a thought. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Please don't take this the wrond way, but sometimes I wonder whether Michael deliberatly made his lyrics inaudible, so we had to strip them.????? You know, like having to look up the lyrics so we can better understand them..Just a thought. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I totally understand what you are saying here...sometimes you can't understand every word in Michael's songs and I myself have done exactly, what you are talking about. When I was not sure of a word I would look up the lyrics..whether Michael did this on purpose, I'm not sure, but that would be pretty "genius" of him. When you listen to the song some people may not absorb the true message in it, but when you "read" the written lyrics, the message is a lot clearer to understand.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

LOL, yes I agree. I defy anyone to honestly say they knew what 'Jam' or 'Why you Wanna Trip on me' were about until they read the lyrics!!
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

I know what you mean but I think he just got caught up in the emotion and he sang the 'feeling' rather than the lyric so the word didn't always come out right! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Why isn't there a Smily for LOVE?