#ElvisAndMJdotcom: new file of comments and ideas

2»

Comments

• Maybe we should tweet about it to random people... After some time they'll start asking themselves what's going on etc. and they will perhaps tweet about it ... What do you think???
    Also, I thought that it could be useful to inform some other people (even from other countries) about the #ElvisAndMJdotcom ''action'' on twitter . More we are, better it will work <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    P.S. I want to apologize for my English - it's not my language <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Excellent idea!

Isn't that being deceptive? I'm really confused what this has anything to do with Michael coming back. To me it's just a distraction and I have to wonder who really is benefiting from all of you tweeting this?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    add #wemissmj<br />two persons are asking to me why we do this and start to tweet #elvisandmjdotcom !!!!<br />ilove it!!!<br />i have three or four  persons asking!!! i love it!!! some are tweeting!!!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    commmmeee aliveeee
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    Another idea is to all follow <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/PerezHilton<!-- m --> and tweet him about #ElvisAndMJdotcom. Maybe if he gets bombarded with tweets, he might use it in one of his tweets to ask why people are sending it to him. He has millions of followers, I think it's worth a shot.

What about doing the same with <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/PleasureEllis<!-- m --> ? he tweets and retweets a lot ! especially if you tell him he is great (actually he is, here is his tribute to MJ <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DFD8GJrDCM<!-- m --> ) and he follows everyone who follows him ! ^^

example :

@PleasureEllis just saw your tribute song for MJ ! you're awesome ! please check this out #ElvisAndMJdotcom and please retweet ! thanks <3
  • EmtygaEmtyga Posts: 14
    Maybe we should tweet about it to random people... After some time they'll start asking themselves what's going on etc. and they will perhaps tweet about it ... What do you think???
    Also, I thought that it could be useful to inform some other people (even from other countries) about the #ElvisAndMJdotcom ''action'' on twitter . More we are, better it will work <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    P.S. I want to apologize for my English - it's not my language <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Great idea! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Im twitting to random people this:

Important message of love! You can change the world, it starts with yourself. Check: <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/bqtPxN<!-- m --> #elvisandmjdotcom
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The final game Spain-Netherlands#elvisandmjdotcom <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    The final game Spain-Netherlands#elvisandmjdotcom <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

And Spain will rock this world cup like it happened with the European!! #Worldcup #elvisandmjdotcom <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If you wanna know what is La Furia Roja #esp Spain go to #ElvisandMJdotcom
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hi,
    I have an Idea!!!!!!
    What about Michael Jackson videos on Youtube!!! Millions of people are watching them every day. We can simply draw the attention of the people by posting a comment and adding #elvisandmjdotcom to the comment. I'm sure many people woud be interested to check the web page!!!! We can simply check Youtube for the videos and start doing that to every MJ video we find!!
    It might help!!!
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    #Howtobeagoodbf ??? hmm maybe listen to your gf when she talks about #ElvisandMJdotcom
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    you could try with <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/iamdiddy<!-- m --> also, he has many followers
  • I'm SO MAD Mehserle only got #involuntarymanslaughter. #ElvisandMJdotcom cheered me up a bit, though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

HeeHee. I'm having fun with this. xP
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    I've tried finding ElvisAndMJdotcom on Twitter, and I can't find it.  But I have been thinking about something very interesting lately.<br /><br />MJ "died" right across the street from where Elvis "died," according to LMP and her mom.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1312059277:
    <br />I've tried finding ElvisAndMJdotcom on Twitter, and I can't find it.  But I have been thinking about something very interesting lately.<br /><br />MJ "died" right across the street from where Elvis "died," according to LMP and her mom.<br />
    <br /><br />No, Elvis 'died' at Graceland. He owned a property across the street of Carolwood Drive, but he didn't 'die' there.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• FITAFITA Posts: 77
    on 1x312081346:
    x<br />
    on 1312059277:
    <br />I've tried finding ElvisAndMJdotcom on Twitter, and I can't find it.  But I have been thinking about something very interesting lately.<br /><br />MJ "died" right across the street from where Elvis "died," according to LMP and her mom.<br />
    <br /><br />No, Elvis 'died' at Graceland. He owned a property across the street of Carolwood Drive, but he didn't 'die' there.<br />
    <br /><br />I stand corrected.  Thank you for the clarification.  It does still seem interesting to me that MJ would choose to "die" right across from a home in which Elvis had lived for quite a while.  It certainly was unnerving and upsetting to LMP-