New album by MJ in November 2010

vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
edited July 2010 in News
The Late King of Pop Will Allegedly Release a Collection of Brand New Material Later This Year
<!-- m -->http://ht.ly/28gYl<!-- m -->
Just before Thanksgiving. I'm waiting for the songs. It's great news, maybe there will be some messages <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
LOVE xx

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I cant wait for this.

We get a new album from Prince this Saturday and now a new album from Michael Jackson...

Mike.. its been 9 long years of waiting for this!!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    great!!! finally! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    Rasyte, esi twitter'yje? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Rumored ",... I hope those rumors are true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    It feels like a lifetime that I have been waiting for this good news. I hope that is true. I cannot wait for the new album to drop. I personally believe that it will light the music world on fire. MJ, I am so proud of you. You will always be the King of Pop! I love you so much, baby!xxxxxxx

<!-- m -->http://www.positivelymichael.com/forums ... post127324<!-- m -->

A new Michael Jackson album will hit stores in November 2010, according to a post on a Michael Jackson message board attributed to "a source at Sony."
    The new Michael Jackson album would not be a greatest hits package, but rather a completely new collection of unreleased material, possibly including a highly-anticipated collaboration between the King of Pop and rocker Lenny Kravitz.

New Michael Jackson Album rumored to hit stores just before Thanksgiving

A post on the MJJ Community message board quotes "a source at Sony USA" as the source of the rumors. According to the source, the album of 10-12 new tracks will hit stores just before Thanksgiving 2010.

Whether the rumors are true, of course, is a matter for debate. But, for Michael Jackson's millions of fans worldwide, just a rumor of new music from the King of Pop is enough to get excited about.

New Michael Jackson album rumored to contain Lenny Kravitz collaboration

According to the post, the source says the tracklist for the new Michael Jackson album is not finalized, but it may contain several highly-anticipated unreleased tracks, including "Another Day," a collaboration between Jackson and Lenny Kravitz. A portion of "Another Day" leaked several months ago, and Kravitz responded by posting a video clip on YouTube stating his desire to see the song have a proper release.

Another rumored track on the new Michael Jackson album is "Hold My Hand," a duet with Akon that leaked online in 2008. Other possible songs include collaborations with T-Pain and will.i.am, and a song Jackson wrote for Hurricane Katrina victims in 2006.

If the rumors are true, the new Michael Jackson album could revive the slumping music business

The message board post quotes the Sony source as saying that the new album will be given full promotion, including music videos and a large-scale marketing campaign with print and online advertisements.

The King of Pop's untimely death in June 2009 helped revive the sluggish music industry, and a new Michael Jackson album could have the same effect. Only time will tell if the rumors of a new Michael Jackson album turn
    out to be true, but all of his fans certainly hope so.

Sources:

YouTube- Lenny Kravitz discusses the song "Another Day" with Michael Jackson

MJJ Community Official Forum: New Michael Jackson album thread
    MJJ Community Official Forum: New Michael Jackson album thread

<!-- m -->http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...or.html?cat=33<!-- m -->
  • I can not wait to hear him in brand new music.
    At least they don't repackage and give us what we already are listening to.
    I hope that MIke did put together new material for us to enjoy once again.
    Peace
  • can't wait but does this mean no chance of a BAM until then or after? I had this strange thought the other day that if LKL is in on the hoax, and Michael returns, LKL would probably have to retire. Isn't he officially leaving in Nov?
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    I'm really curious to see how it sells. I think the only problem it will have is promotion. I mean there would be no music videos... right?
  • bluepiggybluepiggy Posts: 141
    can't wait but does this mean no chance of a BAM until then or after? I had this strange thought the other day that if LKL is in on the hoax, and Michael returns, LKL would probably have to retire. Isn't he officially leaving in Nov?
    That's what im woundering, i hope he comes back before Nov <!-- s:sad: -->:sad:<!-- s:sad: -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Nov is my birthday month! What a great gift!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hahaha but my birthday is before its released but I dont care. I really hope it's actually new music, and I hope they would play it on the radio! We need more MJ back on the radio <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> AND I hope that it's recent not like unreleased stuff from the 80s or 90s. Although that would be great too, anythings great, I"m just sayin...the more recent the better <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> GOT TO HEAR THAT BEAUTIFUL VOICE AGAIN! i bet this album will be so great im excited <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    OMG!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HIS SWEET, BEAUTIFUL, MAGICAL VOICE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I hope he is back before the album comes out but either way it will be a HIT! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Woooo!!! I soooo can't wait <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!!! This is just great this really lifted my spirits <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!!
    Michael i know this gonna be TREMENDOUS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
    I'm soo anxious lols <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • marchimarchi Posts: 16
    I'm really curious to see how it sells. I think the only problem it will have is promotion. I mean there would be no music videos... right?

I have asking myself the same thing!! how they will promote the new album if there's no music videos?? I don't believe Sony, 'cause they are the record company right?, show the old videos with the new music???? it is weird!!!! or maybe Michael will send us material from beyond!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

I have asking myself the same thing!! how they will promote the new album if there's no music videos?? I don't believe Sony, 'cause they are the record company right?, show the old videos with the new music???? it is weird!!!! or maybe Michael will send us material from beyond!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I think that there are videos or footage of maybe MJ recording in the studio, or something that the record company or record label could use to promote the new album. For example, isn't there footage for the video, One More Chance, that was not released because of the trial. I know there is some kind of video montage on YouTube of pictures from the video. I think that there is a virtual goldmine of video or footage that could be released. But, maybe, it will not be released for legal reasons concerning MJ's Estate. I dunno for sure! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> With or without video or footage to promote this new MJ album, I think it will light the music world and sales on fire. That is my feeling. I think that after nine years MJ fans are so hungry for this album! That is my two cents for what it is worth. God bless all for listening! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I wonder if TII released on Oct 27-28, 2009 in the movie theaters and the dvd release on January 26, 2010 in the USA will help to promote the new album in the States. I wonder if the new album will get air play in the USA. I <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Sorry for prattling on! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> LOL
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Wondered when all this was going to start.
    I am excited beyond belief!!
    I did click the link for the MJJ Community site
    <!-- m -->http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthrea ... ost2878411<!-- m -->

This post has some interesting info and some questions answered.
    " Look, I am not perfect here. I am simply letting you guys know of conversations between Sony and the estate. My source is at Sony USA. I figured you'd all want to know what was being discussed for the future.

In regards to this new album, I have been told the following information which I have posted throughout these past 300+ pages:

-New album due out in November 2010, slight chance of a late October release should things move ahead of schedule. But right now look for the weekend before the US thanksgiving holiday.

-Album will have between 10 and 12 tracks

-Marketing will be geared as a "new" MJ album opposed to a "unreleased songs" album.

-It will contain material from Rodney Jerkins, stuff MJ wrote himself, material from the Cascio recordings, Another Day (Kravtiz), and possibly Hold My Hand (Akon). I DO NOT have an exact tracklist, and the final tracklist has yet to be completed. My source has not seen the final song list which he believes is not finished in stone. These recordings I am telling you about are simply ideas tossed around between the estate and then transfered back to Sony.

-The Will.i.am material is still in debate and as of late June has not been okayed by Wil which leads many involved in the project to believe it won't be included (They have until August to approve any last minute changes).

-There is a song MJ recorded in 2006 for Hurricane Katrina which the estate has control of. This has been cited as a possible option for the album. He recorded this in Bahrain and had a master copy on his personal hard drive.

-There IS completed material from RedONE and T-Pain but no word from my source on whether these will make the cut. I do have confirmation that songs do exist from both and were completed in 2008 in Vegas.

-First single is aimed to be released in late August (around MJ's bday) with the latest possible release date in early September depending on when they plan to release the album. Right now, I'm told that single is Another Day. (That's what my source was told directly from the estate approximately 1 month ago). I have not asked if anything has changed on that front.

-A video campaign will be used for the singles. Possible ideas for this include montage from TII, new cartoon MJ videos, recording studio archive footage for when Mj actually recorded the single, etc.

-A huge marketing campaign will begin with the first single. Expect in store promotions, artists who were involved to make public appearances, television ads, billboards, magazine ads, and internet ads.
    2+5=7
    Christmas is Love
    Birth of Christ
    Present to all of His fans

Michael doesnt need videos to promote or sell his music.. it will sell on its merit and beautifulness on its own.
    can't wait but does this mean no chance of a BAM until then or after? I had this strange thought the other day that if LKL is in on the hoax, and Michael returns, LKL would probably have to retire. Isn't he officially leaving in Nov?
    That's what im woundering, i hope he comes back before Nov <!-- s:sad: -->:sad:<!-- s:sad: -->

My thoughts are the same. Well, I'm not expecting the BAM at all because I know MJ is well and safe and that's all I have to know. I know that we have to spread his messages, live with love and not wait for his comeback. I'm waiting a new album and hope it will bring us new messages or something like that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    LOVE x

Michael doesnt need videos to promote or sell his music.. it will sell on its merit and beautifulness on its own.

Totally agree with you ;]x
  • peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    Sony will make music videos. Remember" Changes" from 2pac? it was made after his death and it's one of the best videous that 2pac had.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312

Everyone releases a video when they release a new album. Fans are going to want to see a video especially if it's all new material never heard before. I will guarantee you that Sony comes up with videos outta nowhere of MJ. They will undoubtely say MJ had been working on these videos for years. You can reassured that the album will sell like hotcakes! Baby! it's all in the script! MJ knows exactly what he's doing! Keep the Faith!

Everyone releases a video when they release a new album. Fans are going to want to see a video especially if it's all new material never heard before. I will guarantee you that Sony comes up with videos outta nowhere of MJ. They will undoubtely say MJ had been working on these videos for years. You can reassured that the album will sell like hotcakes! Baby! it's all in the script! MJ knows exactly what he's doing! Keep the Faith!

How ironic that you say this.. as before Michael Jackson, no-one did Music Videos. He invented the concept on MTV with Thriller. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Im sure there will be videos, but i know that MJ doesnt need them.. this new album will fly on its own. x
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    OMG!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HIS SWEET, BEAUTIFUL, MAGICAL VOICE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I hope he is back before the album comes out but either way it will be a HIT! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I don't think that he will come back before the album has sold all it can. If he came back with the new album release or before it, there would be controversy again and would overshadow his music - again. I believe that this album can sell as much as Michael's albums did in his best high times. He is so IN at the moment. I'm sure during his "lifetime" he could have done whatever you can imagine and still would not have achieved what he achieved now.

If Michael returns, I'm sure he will not return any time soon. I'm lucky and happy when we see him back in 2012 after this new album broke one record or the other and Michael has proven what he is capable of - once again.
  • OMG!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HIS SWEET, BEAUTIFUL, MAGICAL VOICE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I don't think that he will come back before the album has sold all it can. If he came back with the new album release or before it, there would be controversy again and would overshadow his music - again. I believe that this album can sell as much as Michael's albums did in his best high times. He is so IN at the moment. I'm sure during his "lifetime" he could have done whatever you can imagine and still would not have achieved what he achieved now.

If Michael returns, I'm sure he will not return any time soon. I'm lucky and happy when we see him back in 2012 after this new album broke one record or the other and Michael has proven what he is capable of - once again.

what you are saying seems plausible to me. for his comeback, Michael does not only want the believers to wait for him desperately but also the non-believers. he has to create a great desire of everybody to get him back and show everybody that he himself want's his fans back too. I think that's what he is actually doing. I cannot imagine Michael sitting somewhere in a safe place and enjoying his new life without thinking and maybe dreaming about his comeback. He loves his fans, he really does <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , and he waits for the best time, when the people are ready to accept his resurrection as a great gift, not as a crazy prank of a freak. before the people are ready, they have to realize that Michael is innocent and a great humanitarian. what we, the hoax believers are doing, realizing his message, has to be spread to the whole population. we can't spread the message to everybody who needs to hear it. Michael and the family does it with all the latest documentarys and interviews about him clearing his reputation and then they will do it with his new music that will be released in November. but the huge Sony promotion is necessary to reach every fan and future fan <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

About the lyrics of Another Day:

My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars
    And you’re the only one that could take me this far
    I’ll be forever searching for your love

(Huhhh-Ooh)

[CHORUS]
    I walked away but I was wrong
    (I can't make it another day)
    You’re the one that keeps me strong
    You’re the fire that keeps me warm
    How did I get through this storm?
    (I can't make it another day without your love)

If we take the lyrics the selfish way and apply it to our situation as fans (what every fan will do <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) you hear a sort of self-revelation of Michael. he can't take it another day without us, his fans. he is like the prodigal son begging to be taken back into the arms of his father, knowing, that everybody who does not have a heart of stone will feel a deep regret too because everybody realizes that his fans and the media have banished him and he did not go without reason. it would be a scene of forgiving in both ways. he would forgive the fans for judging him and they would forgive him the hoax.

ok this sounds a bit like wishful thinking and fairytale and naive too, but I think Michael knows that not everybody would enjoy the thought of being deceived by this hoax. he knows many people would be very angry and shake their heads about his arrogance if he is not able to evoke the feelings of regret and desire to get him back in many more people than the community of believers.

these are my thoughts, but about the timeline, I think it cannot take too long anymore to reveal the whole hoax, maybe till Christmas 2010, as a rebirth?
    The effort to maintain the speculations is too high, the family is very much busy with all of his stuff, it is a great burden for his mother and his kids to play the game any longer, the hoax believers, who he adresses with giving clues like the Liberian Girl theme, are loosing patience and faith, so it is simmering very much already.
    if he would wait too long with coming back he would maybe miss the best time to do it, and I think he does not risk it.

So to sum it up: I think he will come back, not only as a movie maker but as a singer and performer too. maybe not with live shows that we are used to know, but in another style, I am curious about that. he was singing for his whole life, he cannot live without it. trust me, it's my own experience, singing and making music is like breathing. no way to give it up. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Link to "Hold My Hand" with Akon on YouTube, for those who haven't already found it:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVY_49K ... re=related<!-- m -->

Beautiful song with a beautiful message, and Michael sounds AWESOME.