was michael at horror night with his kids?listen to latoya

MJ212MJ212 Posts: 29
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Piano games' sequel part 17 video shows a clip from the horror night thing,in this video from piano games at the 1:50 mark latoya is frightened by someone wearing the pig mask from SAW,right after u can hear her say michael,i swear she says michael or im paranoid.im watching this off my ps3 and i never heard this part before on my computer

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    That's not LaToya's voice, and I don't hear any "Michael" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJ212MJ212 Posts: 29
    That's not LaToya's voice, and I don't hear any "Michael" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Watch it on a tv maybe to hear the michael part,i wasnt even paying attention and it stood out to me very easily,and if its not latoyas voice then idk who but right after the scare someone says what sounds to he michael
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    [youtube:n8hzlmyv]
  • bluepiggybluepiggy Posts: 141
    it was not laytoya, it was a blond girl
  • I really studied this video and I can tell you for sure that the hand is NOT the hand of the pig face guy. there is a size difference and the hand appears to be the hand of a guy who doesn't appear on screen.

The fact that pig face can come and frighten them is "normal". That night was a horror night and many actors were there to walk around and scary people.
    The thing is : why does he follows them after and bodyguards say nothing ? Is he part of the group ?

I also wondered about the hair of the pig face guy which are curly and make me think about ghosts wig in MJ's video. I checked all the pictures I could about jigsaw face = no curly hair. only long straight black hair. Did Mj used a previous wig, maybe the one he used on Ghosts ?

Then the only thing that is weird to me is that guy waving his hand and making signs with his lamp at the end of the original video. Liz is standing on a kind of bridge looking everyone having fun in the boat, and someone is waving to the people in the boat. And the way to move reminds me of Michael, definitly.

I couldn't say he was pigface, but i'm pretty sure he was there, at least waving with the lamp at the very end of the video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MuhaahMuhaah Posts: 16
    This is the dumbest clip I`ve seen in a long time, the person wants us to hear something, and makes the video with music playing in the background.
    Wow, good job
  • This is the dumbest clip I`ve seen in a long time, the person wants us to hear something, and makes the video with music playing in the background.
    Wow, good job

didn't want to mention it but... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> yes, it's not really clever.

It's better to have a look at the real video ^^ I never heard "michael" in the video...and well, we're in the US, the country where you can find a "michael" every 2 steps <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i cant hear anything but then again who can with that music so loud. wow. i wanted to hear it too. oh well.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    I could DEFINITELY see MJ making an appearance there. It would be the perfect place and completely his style. I have been to the haunt event in question several times and one of my classmates was a character for a couple of years. It's dark, foggy and you can barely see where you're going. Everyone is terrified, and confused. He could've appeared as himself in full studded military gear and no one would've thought twice. I don't wanna be rude and bash the composer's efforts--I mean they had some valid points/observations. But, I didn't hear "Michael" (yes, the music was kinda loud), and that was Paris pushing Liz's wheelchair right? Did Liz scream? Paris appeared to stare at the masked man with some familiarity before he walked away which was interesting (it was too dark to see her facial expression). Lastly, there is one particular thing that stands out and it's very important. Under absolutely no circumstances are the characters allowed to touch the guests!!! So, that masked man may have been a part of their crew. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • my[KING]"]i cant hear anything but then again who can with that music so loud. wow. i wanted to hear it too. oh well.

[youtube:iecnogrl]
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    This is the dumbest clip I`ve seen in a long time, the person wants us to hear something, and makes the video with music playing in the background.
    Wow, good job

Wow you're pleasant. Did I not say to listen to the original to hear it better? It was my first video and I didn't realize that I could mute the sound.
  • If you look at the original video, to me Michael is at 1:50 with the lamp. I can't explain why, and we don't see anything, but it's just my feeling.
    Nobody. Is seeing the same video i am,it is unmistakable,my buddie heard it too,the. video im talking about doesnt have any music when it plays the clip,since tom changed profiles on youtube try codeofthriller(his new name) and search for the "mj could still be alive sequel part 17",and like i said try and play it off a tv u will hear it,i never heard it off my computer,try not to even listen for it,but its right after the scream u will hear it
  • Remember the camera is far from them, and the voice is also far so it can come from anywhere around...
    I do not wish to listen to other video than the original one, which could also has been modified before put on the web. BUT hearing someone calling "Michael" in such a crowd...It's only theories.
    I do not hear "Michael" for sure.
    <!-- m -->http://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google# ... Xx__fNg19E<!-- m -->

Here it is,listen carefully,its not the little girl with the hat on who says it but the person behind her to her right,after the scream she looks back,leans in a bit and thats when u hear it
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    was discused here and clearly can you can hear: OH Mike! or Oh Michael! and i think is Liz voice... and no doubts was him at universal with the kids, tmz say that...
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=283&hilit=+horror+night<!-- l -->
    was discused here and clearly can you can hear: OH Mike! or Oh Michael! and i think is Liz voice... and no doubts was him at universal with the kids, tmz say that...
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=283&hilit=+horror+night<!-- l -->

I knew i wasnt crazy,thanks for finding the original thread,i just heard it for the first time,everybody is watching the wrong video lol
  • OK, I saw aTMZ article about that but it wasn't clearly written "MJ and his kids" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And we all know that TMZ corrects everything they want when they really want (like posting time or stuff like that)

So if they let it like that, means he really was there !

But i'm more convinced by the "lamp-guy' than by hearing "Michael" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I also heard "Oh Michael " or "oh Mike" so, you're not alone <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

and I'm pretty convinced he was there
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    If the autor of the video put the sound down we would be able to hear most carefully what the girl says. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    If the autor of the video put the sound down we would be able to hear most carefully what the girl says. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Ur looking at the wrong video,i posted the link a few post before yours,thats the video u want to see
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Just to add to WhatYourHeartSays above:

TMZ Live: MJ, Anna & Balloon Boy Bonanza
    10/19/2009 1:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/19/tmz-live- ... zOXs250iqk<!-- m -->

The TMZ sentence could mean two different things, depending on how someone wants to interpret it. Rules for using a comma with a series of things normally suggest this:

<!-- m -->http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp<!-- m --> ):

To avoid confusion, use commas to separate words and word groups with a series of three or more.
    Example: My $10 million estate is to be split among my husband, daughter, son, and nephew. Omitting the comma after son would indicate that the son and nephew would have to split one-third of the estate.

Following this rule, TMZ should have put a comma in between: "MJ, and his kids" if they meant to discuss something else about MJ as well as the horror night the kids went to with Liz. Or, maybe they could have said “…Hoff’s new reality show, MJ, and the kids’ trip to Horror Night with Liz Taylor.”

However, they didn't, so we either have a blogger with bad punctuation skills or a clever slip by TMZ. After checking out the video, I’m inclined to think it’s a clever slip.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Ur looking at the wrong video,i posted the link a few post before yours,thats the video u want to see

Ok, thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->