eathquake in California

mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
edited January 1970 in News
Just saw on twitter that there was an earthquake in LA...777 time wave zero!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Another coincidence??

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Yes.. it had to be on 7/7 ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- m -->http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 736069.php<!-- m -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    felt it. it wasn't that bad. really odd though. we haven't had earthquakes in so long, then we had that big one on easter sunday, another one a few weeks ago and then one today. apparently it was a 5.4 east of temecula (out in the desert of california).

is it bad i thought it was a sign of a bam? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm glad it wasn't "the BIG one"...The world is changing my friends...
  • foreverkingforeverking Posts: 206
    Felt it too. Thought I was getting dizzy and realized it was an earthquake. Since I grew up here, I'm use to them. You wait to see if it's going to get stronger and when it doesn't you go back to watching Sponge Bob with your kids.

Have to admit it's kind of funny it happened on 7/7
  • Just saw on twitter that there was an earthquake in LA...777 time wave zero!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Another coincidence??

This is funny (not the earthquake). Michael is good but not that good <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm glad everyone is okay.
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    I'm glad it wasn't "the BIG one"...The world is changing my friends...

My God it's so scary
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    there's always earth quakes in california lol.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Ain't so funny when you're actually experiencing them..
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I hope you and your loved ones are all good.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I hope you and your loved ones are all good.
    Oh, we are, LOL! I just meant the "OMG, is this it?!" nature of it.
  • marchimarchi Posts: 16
    Wow, and today!!!!! mmmm but I dont think this earthquake nothing to do with Michael...Nature is impredictible so is just a coincidence... I still remember the earthquake here in Chile, 8.8 Richter!!!! that was horrible!!! I remember and i get scare again!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I hope nothing serious has happened there!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Felt it really good because I was in a 12 story building with many hanging lights overhead. Not good!!! I was thinking "Lawd, I ain't ready for heaven yet. MJ isn't there..." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • marchimarchi Posts: 16
    Felt it really good because I was in a 12 story building with many hanging lights overhead. Not good!!! I was thinking "Lawd, I ain't ready for heaven yet. MJ isn't there..." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hahahahahahaha!!! good point!!!! Michael Jackson neither is in heaven nor hell!!! ahahahahah,

Hell??? noooo, he's an angel, on the earth, but an angel!!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Earthquakes are horribles!!!!!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Wow another earthquake and again in Chile... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Magnitude 6.2 - ANTOFAGASTA, CHILE
    2010 July 12 00:11:18 UTC

<!-- m -->http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 0yqad.html<!-- m -->