I just have a question

loveratheart4mjloveratheart4mj Posts: 651
edited January 1970 in News
I know a few days back i read on here that T.S. was going to reveal themself on 7/7. Now for the life of me i cant find that post. Am i dreaming???????? I watched the forum from early to reallllllll late hoping for some news. Heck i was just curious. Why was that posted but then they didnt follow thru? Just curious.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    You can't find that post because that was never said. Maybe some were thinking that and speculating about it, but it was never said by TS.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well Balony!!! I didnt realize i was just reading speculation!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I thought we was getting ready for something big <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> back to the couch. lol. gosh im tired.
  • I guess he wants to surprise us, when we least expect him .. That would be nice. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    I know a few days back i read on here that T.S. was going to reveal themself on 7/7. Now for the life of me i cant find that post. Am i dreaming???????? I watched the forum from early to reallllllll late hoping for some news. Heck i was just curious. Why was that posted but then they didnt follow thru? Just curious.

This is what TS said in the last update posted in June (TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!? section 6-15: Running Out of Ideas?)....

Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later. There may be more redirects, but probably not on a regular or daily basis.

<!-- m -->http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com<!-- m -->
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    That seems questionable to me. I guess I just don't understand the secretive element. If he wants us to figure this all out, why wouldn't he just tell us? If he loves Michael like we do, why is he tormenting us?
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding the point, but that's how I'm feeling about it right now, and quite frankly I now have lost what little faith I had in TS to begin with.
  • That seems questionable to me. I guess I just don't understand the secretive element. If he wants us to figure this all out, why wouldn't he just tell us? If he loves Michael like we do, why is he tormenting us?
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding the point, but that's how I'm feeling about it right now, and quite frankly I now have lost what little faith I had in TS to begin with.

I understand your frustration. Does it occur to you that maybe it is Michael telling them what to write? He wants to see how much faith we have in him? Do not give up we are all here in the same boat ride, and it is a rocky ride. One day it will be a smooth ride. So don't dispear. LOVE ALWAYS..
  • I guess I have been out of the loop, but who is T.S.? Anybody from MJ's inner circle? Or is this just a fan or somebody messing with us? I haven't heard about them, just curious.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    I guess I have been out of the loop, but who is T.S.? Anybody from MJ's inner circle? Or is this just a fan or somebody messing with us? I haven't heard about them, just curious.

Read his uptades from the beginning : <!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l --> , he.they are also the one making the TIAI redirects ...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i strongly believe that everything mike-related on the net (information, redirects, tweets) is somehow orchestrated. and i don't think anyone knows when 'bam' is but mike himself and he won't tell anyone until then. he'd be crazy to give that information to anyone, as close or in on the hoax as that person may be.

and everybody giving out information seems to have a certain role in this, i also think that the reactions are monitored somehow or by the same person giving out the information. that way, you can keep track of the supporters' base as well.

it might also be that 'bam' is subject to certain developments like the court proceedings. you can't influence everything...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That seems questionable to me. I guess I just don't understand the secretive element. If he wants us to figure this all out, why wouldn't he just tell us? If he loves Michael like we do, why is he tormenting us?

Because you should be thinking for yourself (see update #5). Otherwise he could just come in here on a webcam and explain it all. In that case he would be putting words in our mouths and that is one thing he wants to avoid. WE need to figure it out without him just plain out telling us.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."