Mobilizing the Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    ALTHOUGH HAVE NOT READ EVERYTHING, BUT I AM SURE IN FOR ANY MATTER THAT CONCERNS MICHAEL!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I´m in, no matter what... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I will keep tweeting and facebook, and the link will be next to my name in my msn, and I will spread this message every way I can.
    I don´t think that Elvis stuff is positive to Michael believers, because the media and the world was mocking on Elvis Believers but they do the same with us so maybe we have a point here, maybe we can unite and like TS said: double BAM, exposing the two hoaxes... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    sorry for my english <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Puerto Rico is ready to kick some butt! Count me in!!! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

I like that!! Im Puertorican too. Let's support Michael from everywhere in the world!!
  • Welcome Trublu! Have you been watching from the sidelines for awhile or just found us? I watched for quite awhile before I joined because of ridicule from my husband! I've managed to keep it from him and now we are seperated, so it is much easier to spend time on here and respond to people. Cheers!
  • LoreeLoree Posts: 13
    I'm 1000000% in <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    I am one of the older members here and I remember well the day Elvis "died". To think that we have two world icons who have faked their deaths is a mind-blowing thing for me. I believe with all my heart that Michael faked his death with the intention of coming back - otherwise why so many clues and inconsistencies left behind for people to uncover? If he wanted to disappear permanently, he would have left no trace. My biggest thrill would be to see both Michael AND Elvis return together. Elvis has certainly had enough time out of the spotlight ... maybe he's ready now to knock peoples' socks off with a surprise return (even if he is 75!!). I am proud to be part of the Army of L.O.V.E. and will do whatever it takes to spread the message. Love to you all, Emerald xo
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Puerto Rico is ready to kick some butt! Count me in!!! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

I like that!! Im Puertorican too. Let's support Michael from everywhere in the world!!

Whojoooooooo!!!! I'm happy another "BORICUA" is part of this!!! Pleasure to know!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DS365DS365 Posts: 17
    Reporting to service! I thought this moment won't come. It's an honor to get together with everyone.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Puerto Rico is ready to kick some butt! Count me in!!! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Whojoooooooo!!!! I'm happy another "BORICUA" is part of this!!! Pleasure to know!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Aren't you one from the Tweeter? I am following you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm here and my faith is stronger than ever! Soon and very soon...we are going to see the KING(s)

I don't know if everybody has seen this article about Elvis, but it is compelling. It has 3 parts so far.

<!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/0 ... alive.html<!-- m -->

Also Orianthi posted this today on twitter (7/11/2010) <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/orianthi<!-- m -->

Elvis gold suit.. A pic a just found on me phone from graceland <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/24efkj<!-- m -->

Elvis is being mentioned more and more if you keep your eyes and ears open. I think it is a great sign!

Let's all have faith in ourselves and work together to "Heal The World, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race!"

I'm post #111 in this thread <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Blessed to have been,
    Touched By An Angel

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/TouchedByAngelM<!-- m -->

Michael_Angel.jpg
  • BlackRoseBlackRose Posts: 11
    Happy to be reporting for duty for life Souza!
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    I am so into this I have turned inside out..........Please see my support page

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/navibl<!-- m -->
  • I am in too! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    i'm so happy to see all those answers, i hope it will help all the beLIEvers to be together as one, like before the Elvis thing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Greetings everyone! Loyal soldier of L.O.V.E. reporting. Mr Jackson Sir, yes Sir! I'll be there! Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand!

And since we are all soldiers here, I think our signature should be THE DRILL from TII. So get your dance shoes on, there's going to be a showdown! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Dear all, I feel honored to be part of this army of L.O.V.E. I beLIEve Elvis is alive because I'm confident Michael lives and did all this for a greater purpose than imaginable. For this, Michael deserves our full admiration, endless love and unconditional support. You can count on me for whatever is necessary to spread Michael's message and to help the Kings return safely. Together we can change the world and I'm prepared for the upcoming storm!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • WhiteNightWhiteNight Posts: 91
    I would also like to express my support and commitment to Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Although I must admit that I am not very active in online communities. I'm sure that I can change that though.

This has been quite a ride that has been filled with tears and laughter, happiness and sorrow, courage and fear, as well as confusion and enlightenment.

I know I have posted this before on a youtube comment (not as detailed due to the word constraint) but I will post it again because I feel that it is necessary.

I was at a Chinese restaurant with my mom and this elder gentleman walked in with a cane and his wife was with him. There were many people sitting around the area and they sat down in one of the empty tables. We were in deep conversation and he interrupted us to say "Did you know that Michael Jackson died today?" My mom and I both looked at each other with puzzled looks. All I remember saying was 'No way! Are you serious?!' There were so many people that were closer to him. Why did he feel the need to say that to us? He did not say anything else aside from that. Typically one tends to carry spurts of conversation throughout being in proximity of one another. He never looked at us again. It was as if he came in there to tell us that. They just ordered drinks and then they left. It was very strange. I live in a very small community. I have never seen that man or his wife again. We go to that restaurant quite often.

The circumstances upon which I came to the knowledge of Michael's 'death' are very mysterious to me. If it did not happen that way, I may have never tried to find out more. I would have just gone on with my life. But God willed it as such.

I was not a fan at all and here I am. I was also not a beLIEver for about 4 months after his ‘death.’ I was in my own little world of Japanese cartoons and culture. I had been into that for almost 13 years. Nothing in this world could change that.

Michael was the only one who did.

I can't even explain how this has affected me. The rug was pulled from under my feet and I fell flat on my face. The impact was so hard that it's as if I suffered permanent amnesia. I’m like a new person who sees the world so differently now.

Here is a link to a thread that I made in an attempt to express my feelings:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=103&t=11549<!-- l -->

I am here for a purpose and I beLIEve for a reason.

~alma~
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    "Private ragdoll" still on post here with the Army of L.O.V.E.! ( [..but unfortunately not on Twitter! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )

I think if the mission is "spread the word" to reach a larger public, a link to Elvis supposed Death Hoax isn´t a bad idea at all.
    And the comparsion is more than fitting for a multiplicity of reasons.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    okay look, i totally agree with souza.if we can't be united, how do we expect people who haven't been looking at the signs and clues for the past year and month to join our cause? the best way we are going to "fight" for michael (non violent of course) is to present the strongest front we have. i'm not saying we have to agree on everything, but we need to express a little more respect and patience with those who share our opposite opinion.

as for the elvis "death"...why not? if it isn't so crazy to me that michael would fake his death, i can't rule out elvis doing it too. to me, i see obvious connections and inconsistencies. others may not, but we're here to look at all possibilities, are we not? if we were close minded about everything we logically can't comprehend or explain, we would have missed a TON of evidence for michael's hoax.

i'm on board. i mean, i really dislike the whole twitter universe (it's just not my thing), but as of right now i have 8 freaking accounts. i have absolutely no idea what 7 of the names are or passwords any more, which lead me to create more. why? because i'm doing it for michael. because if this is what he's asking for, if this is what he needs, why the hell wouldn't i do it? i'm not hurting anyone and i'm not "hurting my ego" since twitter is capable of being completely anonymous. i'm one of those who believes the message has to get out there. in my mind, it just doesn't make sense that he would go through all this trouble and hassle just to get a few thousand people to twiddle their thumbs over the possibility of him being alive. he needs masses, and damnit, my 8 (and counting) twitter names are going to give it to him.
    who'll join me?
  • mj33mj33 Posts: 42
    I never left I'm still in. Would be great if Harvey from TMZ would partake in one of these twitter trend challenges and post the tweet on the TMZ front page... you listening Harvey?
  • Im in, always was, just call my name, I'll be there always.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • bleu eyesbleu eyes Posts: 93
    I'm also in.
  • HeartsongHeartsong Posts: 177
    I'm in! Hail to the truth! *salute*

But I could be slightly pathetic holding Twitter as a weapon. I've never been inclined to use it before. WTH is a "hashtag"?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

*Skuttles back under the table to wait, clutching a tatty facebook page and an ipod filled with MJ's music to hope that L.O.V.E. will indeed reveal a way*
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love I respect you
    Just call my name and I'll be there

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOREVER <3 <3!!YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY HEART!!
    WE MISS YOU SO MUCH FOREVER,COME BACK SOON PLEASE!!WE WAITING FOR YOU <3 <3!!
    WE ARE YOUR ARMY OF L.O.V.E 4EVER!!
  • SilvyMJSilvyMJ Posts: 2
    I'm so proud to take part to the Army Of Love <3
    Michael, world needs you...we need a person like you in this planet, a sweet, pure and wonderful person as you. Don't be worried, I believe in you, we believe in you yesterday, now and forever.
    I love you so so much *_* <3