Hi from the South of France

trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everybody,

I have been coming to this site for quite a while now so thought I would join up. I first started to believe something wasn't right with the 'death' of Michael Jackson when I had a very strange dream where Michael was telling me that the person who died wasn't him. (you have to bear in mind that I wasn't even a huge fan, although I greatly appreciated his music and never believed a negative word written about him in the press). The very next day I saw the 'Dave Dave' appearance on Larry King Live. Well to say I was shocked was an understatement! Since then I have been investigating in my own sweet way. I have discovered what you guys knew all along. That Michael was a sweet, humble and misrepresented man who's message was love. I also believe that he could be alive.

I do hope to share this incredible journey with you and hope very much that you won't mind that my knowledge of Mr. Jackson was not extensive prior to his death.

L.O.V.E to all. Je vous aime.

Comments

• JudeJude Posts: 452
    Salut.
    com ma sa va?
    my french is rusty at best, I;m from the Quebec north shore in Canada. welcome
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Salut! Merci ça va et toi?

Canada wow, I always wanted to go there. Such a beautiful place <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you for your kind words

Peace
    Salut! Merci ça va et toi?

Canada wow, I always wanted to go there. Such a beautiful place <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you for your kind words

Peace

I'm good thank you, how about you come here and I;ll go to france <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Ok it's a deal but you will have to look after my three dogs <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Ok it's a deal but you will have to look after my three dogs <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

ok as long as you look after my two dogs <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    DEAL! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm up for it! life is short, so keep living I say!
    So true! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hey! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hey back at ya! Peace
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    welcome <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Glad to have you aboard! Keep in mind the journey will be confusing at times but we have members on the forum that can figure out anything! Any insight that you may have to offer is always welcomed! Keep the Faith! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hey! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Glad to have you aboard! Keep in mind the journey will be confusing at times but we have members on the forum that can figure out anything! Any insight that you may have to offer is always welcomed! Keep the Faith! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you for your kind words <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

We do indeed need to keep th faith.

Peace