Who Is Michael Jackson Final Chapter

wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:ff617lpl]

Comments

• andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    OH GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN!!!! THIS JUST KEEPS ON GETTING MORE AND MORE BAZAR BY THE DAY! WHEN WILL THIS ALL END? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • hmmm. at first i started watching this thinking, more b.s. but then, i had to stop and take note! there's some interesting things here. i always wondered about the mug shot...

i just want to have absolute proof that michael did in fact out-think them all. he said he would and i think he did, but i want the world to know it!
    good vid.
  • hmmm. at first i started watching this thinking, more b.s. but then, i had to stop and take note! there's some interesting things here. i always wondered about the mug shot...

i just want to have absolute proof that michael did in fact out-think them all. he said he would and i think he did, but i want the world to know it!
    good vid.

Mug shot always bugged me too. I think it was Lane Lassiter.

• wiZZkIDD, again you used photo comparisons made by other people in your video. This time it's the morph photos Souza and I made. You could have least asked if you could use them. It's starting to get annoying.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not know what to say .. until .. this shit is not for ... ! damn! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Well, my apologies to Mo and Souza. I didn't believe it although I couldn't reconcile the 2 totally different personalities and physical changes. Somehow seeing it visualized like this made me a believer.

I don't know if it's twins or what, but it is definitely 2 different people. This is beyond Barnum and Bailey...I'm not even going to try to figure it out. I think I'll just wait. It just gets more exciting everyday...now the Elvis thing!
  • lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    This made no sence to me at all. All speculation. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->