TIAI July 12

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12250&start=50#p203806<!-- l -->

hello again,

wow! i guess i should have thought it out a tad bit more before i posted in this forum - or at least take the time to explain a few things? so, here goes ..

to start with, i was directed to this site by followers on twitter that requested i retweet their msgs with the link to this site. after i retweeted several in a row, i decided to check out the site for myself.

for everyone pointing out that this is a 'michael jackson' focused site? the tweets referred to "elvisandmjdotcom". by default that would get my attention and that of any elvis fan - as well as fans of michael jackson. i have to further assume that it was named as such intentionally, right?

my eldest son was a michael jackson fan and when he was about 5 yrs old wanted to see him in concert here in houston. i managed to get 2 tickets and we went. it was a great concert. michael was (or maybe is?) a gifted and talented performer. it was one of the best concerts i have ever attended! i personally hope that michael was able to escape before it was too late, as my brother did back in 1977. as i said before, i do not know this truth.

my boyfriend is a michael jackson fan too. he is the same age & even has the same first name. so, he has always been tuned into michael's life & career. he was stunned when he heard the news last year. however, he knows that anything is possible since he has been witness to my own search for the truth of my birth. he was so shocked that he turned a few shades of pale when i told him in 2008 that i finally had the answer about my relationship to elvis. if you will take the time to read thru my sites, you will realize that due to the original dna testing against elvis' first cousin on the paternal side in 2000; that it could not exclude elvis as my father. since he is closer in age to my birth mother - i really never suspected it was vernon instead! that did not shock micheal tho, it was the punchline that the same dna that proved he was my brother and vernon my dad? it proved conclusively that elvis was ALIVE and going by our brother's name of 'jesse'. intentionally misspelled so that he did not disrespect the real jessie's memory. he would not allow his true spelling of 'elvis aron presley' placed on a grave that did not contain him. i tend to agree with that logic!

i had hoped that by joining this forum as several invited me via twitter to do so, that by letting you know the truth about elvis presley that for those fans of michael's that believe he lives; that it would give you hope. hope that if you pursue the truth you may just find it in the end. i was not looking for elvis presley, as i never believed or delved into the many years worth of conspiracy theories that he has indeed faked his death and lived past 1977. i was stunned when i stumbled across the truth and my brother in 2008! it simply never occurred to me that vernon could be my father .. truth is indeed stranger than fiction. i have had a front row seat to that truth ..

for those that have said or agreed with posts such as "I think that Eliza is a fake! Sorry... Her Twitter isn't cetificated! Everyone can created that account!", i agree about twitter, lol. i have requested that they certify my account as i have had to file several complaints about fake accounts in my name where the creators claimed to be me. i was not very happy about it. twitter said i was on the list and that they would get to my name in order of submission? i am still waiting apparently? ha ha

anyway, if you join any of my sites, you will see the link to this site. i have many elvis fans and eta's on my sites. many agree to the correlations between elvis and michael as well. concerning the statements by his ex-wife (my niece) lisa marie? well, since her father is alive and well - it has now made me personally wonder as to what the truth will turn out to be about michael? rumor has it that elvis and lisa marie are both aware of this site? hhmmmm ..

oh, about my sites? feel free to contact the admin (or jaime, another elvis and mj fan, btw) at <!-- m -->http://elizapresley.org<!-- m --> and they will verify that i have posted here and that the links on that site (same as in my original post here), are all legit and that yes, eliza a presley is REALLY posting here! feel free to ask the same of andrew mayoras (<!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/0 ... alive.html<!-- m -->) and he will also verify that those are my official sites online. richard syrett will also verify it for you (<!-- m -->http://www.richardsyrett.com/index.php? ... &Itemid=59<!-- m -->); as will mike trivisonno (<!-- m -->http://www.wtam.com/pages/triv/ondemand.html<!-- m -->). hope that helps?

last but not least? i am not attempting to take anything away from those of you that happen to be fans of michael jackson, but not necessarily elvis presley, by posting here. i did say that my first post would be my last. however, after being directed to the comments posted - i realized i owed all of you more than that. i apologize for that oversight on my part ..

thanks much,
eliza a presley

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    this is what i got from it:

for those who are doubting the twitterathon we had last week, it works. even if we don't get it to a "trending topic" (which i hope we do at some point) we should keep tweeting it. she checked it out because she was curious. others will follow too. keep spreading the message!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I also believe that twitter works, if it works for Eliza worked for others, patience is one of the best ways to achieve our purposes.
  • nefertarinefertari Posts: 57
    Hello
    If we are trying to get media attention, why do we not ask directly to the national broadcasters to visit <!-- w -->www.elvisandmj.com<!-- w -->? We can make a list of the most important broadcasters in each country in the world and everyone of us send an e-mail to each one of them. So if they receive hundreds of messages of that kind we will make them curious to see what we have to say. It's all for love.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    PATIENCE WAS WRITTEN IN THAT CARD AT THE GRAVE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    WE CAN DO IT! KEEP THE FAITH!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->