Clueless??

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
HI guys, seems pretty quiet on this site latley are we running out of clues? So far , recently has there been anything significant enough to keep us searching? Seems like it is soooooo quiet. No news, No nothing <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I have been on this site since June 25th 2009 and there has not been one day that I have not visited the site.

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> The case is dragging, we don't even know if MJ is really alive (I still believe he is but......since it has been sooo quiet and we have not been finding much many of the topics I read are repetitive . You all remember on June 25th and after? We were all coming out with research and lots and lots of it!! Now its like <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Nothing.

Are there any straws left for us to grasp and do many of you in your heart feel that the hoax is over? Well for those of you who do NOT feel that the hoax is over.....convince me??? Please?? Sorry , just having a bad day. I am at work right now , no sleep because I was up all night thinking of MJ <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Thanks.

Comments

• Do we really need more clues that he's alive? We have had so much already and ever news that comes out ( almost) is another cues, another brick on this road we have been walking on. Maybe we should take it from here...
    If you feel down just go look at the clues we've gotten since june 25th 209. You'll feel better!

Hugs and LOVE! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    This is a hoax , and it's not over ..yet...

Check this out when you have a bad day or when you start doubting

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... nglish.php<!-- m -->

It always helps <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hoping its the quiet before the storm.....and yes: it is starting to get a bit too quiet.
    I for one am spending alot less time in the forum, and feel the same way. It's not that I want a BAM. It's just the feeling of "what more can I do". As pointed out, maybe we should go back to the beginning again.

It's time to be a soldier....the army of love, is nothing without action.

Thats what I believe is our next mission. Michael has left us enough clues. Time to put words into action..........xoxoxoxo Spread his message
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Sorry, but I just had been away for a few days because I got a new job and I'll start that on August 1st and I have to do a lot of things....And it's so hot here that I'm not pretty motivated to sit on the pc, sorry....but actually I'm so convinced that he's alive....But now I'm back guys! It's still so hot here ( the hottest summer for about 3 or 4 years now) but I'm back here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    HI guys, seems pretty quiet on this site latley are we running out of clues? So far , recently has there been anything significant enough to keep us searching? Seems like it is soooooo quiet. No news, No nothing <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I have been on this site since June 25th 2009 and there has not been one day that I have not visited the site.

Yeah, they say if we run out of clues, we better start all over again and may find facts we missed before.
    So, I research something and if I get the confirmation, I will announce
    . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

Yeah, they say if we run out of clues, we better start all over again and may find facts we missed before.
    So, I research something and if I get the confirmation, I will announce
    . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oooooh I'm excited about your new facts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'm quiet because I'm having to come up with 500 dollars to repair my car and get it operational again so I am brooding a bit. Keeping my eyes open though for anything new or odd.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Totally get what you mean.... I am starting to look through things again with fresh eyes. I found something a little interesting I posted this thread about it......you have probably seen it, but just in case:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12386<!-- l -->
    It's been interesting to dig around this a little bit.....

I can't help but feel we are staring right at the answers. We have found many things, true. But, I still feel there is a large, very obvious piece right in front of our eyes. We just can't see it. Like the thread that talked about the invisible gorilla......very timely for how I am feeling.

Keep a keen eye on the horizon!
    Blessings!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Gorilla=King Kong=Empire State Building=NYC <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Gorilla=Monkey=Bubbles=Oil Bubbles escaping=BP Disaster=Sunflower
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I'm quite cause i'm going through a hard time. My results are going to be out tomorrow and i'm tensed. I'm having issues with my friends so i'm down. Before that i took a break and tried getting myself interested in the world cup. If my results aren't that bad, i'll be back. Btw, why are some of us including me appearing red? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    Btw, why are some of us including me appearing red? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

we are ARMY OF LOVE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    Btw, why are some of us including me appearing red? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

we are ARMY OF LOVE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oh kk i thought i was being warned for something lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->