MJ Fans -- Dying to Clean Up Tomb Graffiti

edited January 1970 in News
48 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

An MJ fan club is on a desperate mission to clean up the recent graffiti onslaught outside the King of Pop's tomb -- claiming a few bad apples could spoil everything for MJ's non-vandal followers.

0713-michael-jackson-tomb-glove.jpg

The Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California have extended an olive branch to Forest Lawn Cemetery -- where MJ is buried -- offering to clean up the recent wave of hidden vandalism outside the singer's tomb ... before the cemetery decides to ban MJ fans altogether.

A rep for the group -- which organizes a monthly pilgrimage to MJ's burial place -- tells TMZ, they want to "fix this mess" so FLC doesn't associate MJ's upstanding fans with a bunch of sharpie-wielding hoodlums.

As TMZ first reported, Forest Lawn is currently on red alert over the illegal doodles -- hunting down the artists responsible ... and threatening to ban any potential copycats for life.

No word if Forest Lawn will take the fan group up on their offer.

0713-michael-jackson-tomb-small-launch.jpg
Launch photos: <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael ... ost_recent<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/14/michael-j ... kson-fans/<!-- m -->

Comments

• MJ Fans -- Dying to Clean Up Tomb Graffiti
    48 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

An MJ fan club is on a desperate mission to clean up the recent graffiti onslaught outside the King of Pop's tomb -- claiming a few bad apples could spoil everything for MJ's non-vandal followers.

0713-michael-jackson-tomb-glove.jpg

The Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California have extended an olive branch to Forest Lawn Cemetery -- where MJ is buried -- offering to clean up the recent wave of hidden vandalism outside the singer's tomb ... before the cemetery decides to ban MJ fans altogether.

A rep for the group -- which organizes a monthly pilgrimage to MJ's burial place -- tells TMZ, they want to "fix this mess" so FLC doesn't associate MJ's upstanding fans with a bunch of sharpie-wielding hoodlums.

As TMZ first reported, Forest Lawn is currently on red alert over the illegal doodles -- hunting down the artists responsible ... and threatening to ban any potential copycats for life.

No word if Forest Lawn will take the fan group up on their offer.

0713-michael-jackson-tomb-small-launch.jpg
    Launch photos: <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael ... ost_recent<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/14/michael-j ... kson-fans/<!-- m -->

Roflmaoooo@
    tells TMZ, they want to "fix this mess" so FLC doesn't associate MJ's upstanding fans with a bunch of sharpie-wielding hoodlums. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

As TMZ first reported, Forest Lawn is currently on red alert over the illegal doodles -- hunting down the artists responsible ... and threatening to ban any potential copycats for life. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Love the green towel and glove.

LOL
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "bunch of sharpie-wielding hoodlums". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Did Michael go to clean the grafitis? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TMZ oh how you crack my up
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    That hand is way too short in the fingers to be Michael's but it all makes me laugh. There are certain fans actually buying this rubbish. After all Michael taught us it just boggles my mind that more people cannot see and will not BeLIEve!!! Go look at Clark Gable's stone. I'll just bet there is no lipstick on it. Just like I'll bet there is no marker any where near Holly Terrace inside or out. Maybe Bubbles dressed up as Michael and did it.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    TMZ is so funny!!!
    nothing in the last days and now this????
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> green towel!?
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    I understand you see clues and proofs everywhere, even at the glove´s with green towel in TMZ, but it really hurts to see your laughs because maybe our Michael is into there and this is not fun <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Michael is not there .. He did not die, there is no evidence that died <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    these little short messages look so familiar to me. i don't go anywhere else but this forum. anyone remember seeing any of these messages here. or posting them ect.
  • Come on...TMZ would NOT being doing this if MJ was really dead. That would be so disrespectful.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Dying to Clean Up Tomb Graffiti

Oh you so funny TMZ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Dying to Clean Up Tomb Graffiti

Oh you so funny TMZ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

As in, MJ dying in order to highlight, then clean up, tabloid 'graffiti' , maybe??
  • That hand is way too short in the fingers to be Michael's but it all makes me laugh. There are certain fans actually buying this rubbish. After all Michael taught us it just boggles my mind that more people cannot see and will not BeLIEve!!! Go look at Clark Gable's stone. I'll just bet there is no lipstick on it. Just like I'll bet there is no marker any where near Holly Terrace inside or out. Maybe Bubbles dressed up as Michael and did it.

I think this hand is from this picture...
    Michael-Jackson---Unbreakable.jpg

That makes me think about Michael himself trying to clean his own image or his fan's image. My interpretation of the latest news: some people who proclaim to be MJ's fans, friends...actually are hurting him, tarnishing his name and opening a gap between his fans, but he is here to repair the damage <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This is permanent ink ! The green towel will not make it ! Michael maybe some paint or stripper <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    That hand is way too short in the fingers to be Michael's but it all makes me laugh. There are certain fans actually buying this rubbish. After all Michael taught us it just boggles my mind that more people cannot see and will not BeLIEve!!! Go look at Clark Gable's stone. I'll just bet there is no lipstick on it. Just like I'll bet there is no marker any where near Holly Terrace inside or out. Maybe Bubbles dressed up as Michael and did it.

The graffitti is there... Ive been to Forest Lawn and seen it with my own eyes.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    This is permanent ink ! The green towel will not make it ! Michael maybe some paint or stripper <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL, Yes, where's that stripper gone!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Curls - I think you've got it. This makes a lot more sense! MJ died so he could clean up the tabloids?
    "Clean up" as in destroy them...

As in, MJ dying in order to highlight, then clean up, tabloid 'graffiti' , maybe??
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    DancingTheDream:

Is it inside the mausoleum or outside because I see what looks like weeds or grass growing in the photos and old cement that the marker is on. And that photo with the hand is so photoshop looking. And has anyone gone and seen Clark Gable's lipstick kisses to prove them real?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Curls - I think you've got it. This makes a lot more sense! MJ died so he could clean up the tabloids?
    "Clean up" as in destroy them...

Love it Michael, keep em coming! TMZ, brilliant details to this story.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    DancingTheDream:

Is it inside the mausoleum or outside because I see what looks like weeds or grass growing in the photos and old cement that the marker is on. And that photo with the hand is so photoshop looking. And has anyone gone and seen Clark Gable's lipstick kisses to prove them real?

The hand is photoshopped onto the picture that TMZ have posted yes, but the grafitti is real.

They have spun the picture around as the grate you can see is on the floor, so the writing is actually sideways on in real life.

The writing is on the stone walls outside Holly Terrace.. its on the back wall to the Terrace and is hidden by bushes, but the wall is where MJs crypt lies and fans figured out you could get "nearer" the crypt by going around the back as they stopped people going up to the front door.

Clark Gables tomb is inside the Terrace and i havent been inside so cannot say what that looks like.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    So the fans are literally "dead" just like Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • There is something bugging me about these "news". Are there security cameras or security guards at FL? Did FL report this to the police?
  • Did Michael go to clean the grafitis? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LMAO~~~
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe it's not Michael himself who wrote them but someone who imitated his handwriting. Hence the name Micheal Jackson.
  • @ DancingtheDream

Did you see any security guards or cameras at FL?