Died Too Young

trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
edited January 1970 in News
Anyone notice the photo gallery on TMZ "Died Too Young"??

<!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/died_too_young#<!-- m -->

Well they list no less than 30 celebrities that died too young and guess who didn't make the list?? Yep..Michael Jackson! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Which is strange considering how much they tend to focus on him...

I wonder what you guys make of this?

Comments

• ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    well considering they left him out of their RIP list for god knows how long, i'm not surprised at this!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• i don't know when was the last time they updated that list, the most recent death is from 2007.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    i don't know when was the last time they updated that list, the most recent death is from 2007.

Hmm good point. Strange though as it is on their homepage today <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    well considering they left him out of their RIP list for god knows how long, i'm not surprised at this!!
    yup they had a list of all celebrities that died in 2009 and Michael wasn't even on it <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    and somebody asked Harvey about it and he was just like "hmm...go figure"
    yup they had a list of all celebrities that died in 2009 and Michael wasn't even on it <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Wow I completely missed that! I hope they aren't just messing with us.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well, better not pressure them about it or they'll put MJ on it too, like they did the other list.

Strange if TS believes Elvis is alive, why he's on it then.

I've always loved John Candy and all his movies. I hope you don't mind. All these people have dreams about Michael and I'm so jealous. But <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I DID have a dream about John Candy many years ago, and it stuck in my mind. I got it several months after he died. Okay, I was driving along in my car at night. For some reason I had a closed casket in the back that I was transporting. Then all of a sudden the casket started opening (I was freaked!) Up sits John Candy. Well we ended up having a long chat, driving along.The rest is so fuzzy I can't remember.

Well I think if Michael is indeed alive TMZ must know seeing as they 'broke' the news even before Michael was officially pronounced dead. They may not 'know' that Elvis is alive as they weren't around then and weren't involved but they may have their suspicions. Maybe they won't include people on the list that they know for sure are still with us... or (and I hope not) they are messing with us.
  • well considering they left him out of their RIP list for god knows how long, i'm not surprised at this!!

You know they are messing with us. They know we read their site. They are keeping MJ in the news no matter what. They knew we would see that and make big deal of it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You know they are messing with us. They know we read their site. They are keeping MJ in the news no matter what. They knew we would see that and make big deal of it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You know I don't mind if they are messing with us if they know something. I do mind if they are messing with us for $$$
  • Well, better not pressure them about it or they'll put MJ on it too, like they did the other list.

I've always loved John Candy and all his movies. I hope you don't mind. All these people have dreams about Michael and I'm so jealous. But <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I DID have a dream about John Candy many years ago, and it stuck in my mind. I got it several months after he died. Okay, I was driving along in my car at night. For some reason I had a closed casket in the back that I was transporting. Then all of a sudden the casket started opening (I was freaked!) Up sits John Candy. Well we ended up having a long chat, driving along.The rest is so fuzzy I can't remember.

Don't feel bad. I don't get Dreams about MJ. I do however get "Visions".

These are NOT "Visions" with specific faces to them. I get the creepy scary "Visions". The magician side of this "hoax". Like opening portal holes with a swirling finger over the ground and releasing the demons (from HELL) to roam the land and disturb believers or non-believers testing them and their Faith.

This is a "Vision" from 2 days ago. It woke me from my sleep. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Before The Hidden message TMZ article.
    Check out that thread and what was wrote and discovered.

Peace
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    btw, photo number 20 = JFK, photo number 21 = Princess Diana <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Conspiracy deaths together <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Tupac Shakur
    Elvis Presley
    John Lenon
    Marilyn Monroe
    John F. Kennedy
    Princess Diana
    Jimi Hendrix

Why are Princess Diana and Kennedy in a list of artists ?.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Well I'm glad TMZ comfirm that Elvis is dead <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Kurt Cobain, I forgot
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    They got John Ritter, who died when he was 54 y.o
    By that rule, MJ should be listed there.
    Gema By that rule, Michael Did not die <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Gema By that rule, Michael Did not die <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you read my mind, i was going to edit the post
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    I wonder why <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->