This could be why he did it!

doubleohdoubleoh Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in News
I came across this article and in light of information that has been revealed by bodyguards and even his mother saying she was having trouble paying bills, I can believe it's true. It is quite possible to have a high net worth and still have cash flow problems.

However, this makes me really sad because Michael gave so much ALL of his life and may have had to make a decision to disappear in order to save his family from ruin. People say that Michael would never do that to his family (fake his death). But this article makes me believe that he did it FOR his family.

If this article is true, and I believe it is, Michael made a last ditch effort to save his family at the expense of himself, all he's worked his entire life to build and all that he knew. God Bless you, Michael and may you stay safe.

<!-- m -->http://www.housingwatch.com/2010/06/30/ ... ate-heirs/<!-- m -->

Comments

• _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Fakin ur own death for debt reasons is illegal, I thought we've debunked that theory long time ago <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • *Sigh*....
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Hm, if y'all wanna know why he did it, DoubleOh, you should read all these posts: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts EDIT: [youtube:19yrlam3] LOL, just for fun you can watch this, too!
  • doubleohdoubleoh Posts: 4
    I just don't think that it's a coincidence that his mom's home was scheduled for foreclosure the day after he "died". This makes me think that he had run out of time and options and this was the only way for him to make sure she would be o.k. with so little time left.

And there isn't a bank in the world that would go ahead with the process of throwing his mom on the street the day after he died. Imagine the backlash.

I think Michael may have done this to make sure his mom was secure. If it was still on the foreclosure list, it was obvious that AEG was not paying her bills.

There may have been other reasons. But, I do think that this would have been reason enough for him to pull this off when he did. I believe he would have done this for his mom.

I've always thought that higher authorities were involved (obviously) and there had to be other reasons for officials to assist with this that are not related to any type of debt, but considering the timing, I think this may have been his most compelling reason to make things happen when they did.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This hoax costs a lot of $$$, also the preparation. I don't buy the dept thing, no way.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• wildswilds Posts: 198
    I didn't know about his mother's home being set for foreclosure the day after his "death". Really? How can this just be ignored? Now I'm thinking this could truly be another reason why Michael had to do what he did. That was a good article, thanks doubleoh.
    Edit: I decided to read the article, I misunderstood you. June 30, 2010? Forking in almost a billion and having problems payng bills? Sorry, but I'm lost.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Fakin ur own death for debt reasons is illegal, I thought we've debunked that theory long time ago <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

If he used his life insurance to pay yes it is illegal, but if he never used his life insurance he will be fine. Nothing will happen to MJ, once he comes out from hiding he will not go to jail. BE POSITIVE. LOVE ALWAYS
    Fakin ur own death for debt reasons is illegal, I thought we've debunked that theory long time ago <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

If he used his life insurance to pay yes it is illegal, but if he never used his life insurance he will be fine. Nothing will happen to MJ, once he comes out from hiding he will not go to jail. BE POSITIVE. LOVE ALWAYS

The life insurance was cashed in, not payed out. Elvis did the same, there is no fraud in that.

• This is about the money...maybe on multiple levels, but it's about the money.

I keep seeing postings about the $1 billion thing and how could he broke. I think there's a misunderstanding about revenue versus income. The estate has made many valuable contracts for "revenue" i.e., the recording contract, the Cirque, etc. but that's not actually cold hard cash or income in the bank. It will be in the future, but for now it's revenue. There's a big difference. The estate can also not release any of that money until the outstanding debts are paid.

Michael was an extremely intelligent business person. I think he played the game of leveraging his assets until his time ran out. He more than anybody knew he was worth more dead than alive. I believe all of the financial information that has been issued. Some of it from valid sources, i.e. the Wall Street Journal. You have to understand that for business people his finances were extremely interesting. He was literally his own business corporation.

He may have been planning this for many years and that's why he borrowed against his assets. Hoaxing his death for multiple reasons is certainly plausible. I think if the truth is ever known, Michael has financially supported his family for many years and that's where the bulk of the money went. Their ability now to get "gigs" was all part of the plan until the estate becomes solvent. It fits with the Virgo personality, assuming the August date is correct. Virgo's are extremely financially responsible for the people they love.

I think we sometimes limit Michael's genius in thinking that there was only one reason for him to hoax his death. I do not pretend to get into the mind of a genius and so I don't go there. But I do believe, it's all about money on many different levels, as well as his reputation, which if you think about it, the trial deprived him of some of his highest earning years. I don't fault him for that at all.

The real question for me is how he pulls off coming back...if he chooses to and still not only maintain credibility but restores his reputation to the pre-trial days. My bet is on Michael. I also think he has planned this so well that I doubt very much that he depended on or needs our help to make this all come to fruition. Again, I'm humbled by his genius which has to be divinely inspired, which is why I think he will come back. It would not nearly be such a coup if he chose not to. Not enough of a challenge for MJ.
  • EmpathyEmpathy Posts: 58
    I came across this article and in light of information that has been revealed by bodyguards and even his mother saying she was having trouble paying bills, I can believe it's true. It is quite possible to have a high net worth and still have cash flow problems.

However, this makes me really sad because Michael gave so much ALL of his life and may have had to make a decision to disappear in order to save his family from ruin. People say that Michael would never do that to his family (fake his death). But this article makes me believe that he did it FOR his family.

If this article is true, and I believe it is, Michael made a last ditch effort to save his family at the expense of himself, all he's worked his entire life to build and all that he knew. God Bless you, Michael and may you stay safe.

<!-- m -->http://www.housingwatch.com/2010/06/30/ ... ate-heirs/<!-- m -->

A very interesting post. Moreso because my Tarot told us something that mentioned this on 30th November 2009.

<!-- m -->http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi ... hread=2082<!-- m -->

quote : " it also seems to bring to the fore something about 'having to sell a house' so I dont know if it picks up what Katherine was thinking about at that time or not but that is what this card can mean."

5th of November Tarot for Katherine is also more than interesting.

<!-- m -->http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi ... thread=402<!-- m -->

Quote : " Katherine knew more about a situation then she put out."

Regardless of how Tarot is often rejected it has uncovered many truths to date.

Its interesting one way or the other.

All the tarot ever written is on this link uploaded from the original readings on my old forum and the new one. Please visit it as it may help with the investigations theres no harm in reading!!

<!-- m -->http://tarotformichaeljackson.blogspot. ... -post.html<!-- m -->

Empathy
  • Nothing mysterious here. Katherine was - and is - short of cash. But against the background of her share of the heritage she won`t have problems now (creditworthyness, monthly allowance). Forclusure of her home (owned by MJ´and - to a smaller part - LaToya) in Encino is definitely averted (since the estate should have reimbursed the loan MJ took out of it).

But might this be a reason for a hoax? No way, IMO. Just think: what is a human life against cash flow shortage? I can see no valuable correlation at all.
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    I dont think Katherine would ever be out on the streets if the Encion house did have to be closed down, would none of her other sons take her into their home or even any of the daughters, i would think they would do so.
  • These are some things that might be important to remember.

1) The Encino property was paid off by the estate. Part of Katherine's allowance granted by the court was for the upkeep of the property. Katherine can't borrow against this.

2) Katherine's large debt ($12 - 14M) is due to the non fulfillment of a contract for a concert performance. She and Joe are both liable for this. Michael paid off or negotiated his part of the claim prior to his death. They are attempted to go after Katherine's allowance as payment for the debt. That's why she is having problems.

3) You're correct. No death is worth any amount of money...which is precisely why I think this is a "hoax" death.

4) The estate still has (in addition to the other debts) a $300M loan that needs to be either paid or negotiated. Until this debt is taken care of, none of the inheritance will go to either Katherine or the children other than the allowance. That's why the allowance was set up. I don't think anyone would loan Katherine money based on her possible inheritance mainly due to her age. Once she dies, the inheritance reverts to Michael's children. Her personal debts wouldn't be paid. It wouldn't make good financial sense to do that.

This is why I think it's all about the money and the will is critical as well as the lawyers running the estate. Was this really what Michael intended???
  • So many people have been posting the possibility of why MJ faked his death. If you recall the youtube video of JoyceKaren, stating she had a source that told her Mj was threatned by 2 groups, One who told him that if he does not perform all the shows he will get killed, and the other group stating that if he performs the fans will die. So the question is, Is it because of what JoyceKaren has stated, or because of Money? I find there are too many discrepancies that we will never know the truth, until he comes out of hiding and explains why he faked his death. I am very confused, the more I do research the more confusing I get, I presume I am not the only one here. I honestly hope that one day real soon we get to find out what really really happened. PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL
  • Yes, Rita Hayworth, you make some good points here.

Katherine might not be able to borrow against the Encino property (which does not belong to her personally since it is - to a larger part - owned by the estate now but as a bequest / beneficiary she has a 40 percent expectant entitlement of it).

And yes, she might go along with the allowance granted not only for her and the children`s economic welfare but also in order to run the property (incl. necessary security expenses).

It`s a sad fact that some korean debtees from the past are now making an attempt to go after Katherine's allowance as payment for the debt she - next to Joseph - might still be liable for. Anyway, this is just another inevitable legal action, I suppose. But actual cash problems because of that? I doubt it. She should be well advised, legally. And if this is not a substantial civil case but a question of enforcement she`d probably does not have to worry too much. The estate will take care of that, I am sure (there are plenty of ways to avoid this: rededicating the allowance, for instance).

And yes, the estate probably still has to take care of loans at a value of several hundreds of million dollars that need to be either paid or negotiated. And sure, until this debt is taken care of, none of the inheritance will go to either Katherine or the children other than the allowance (indeed, that's why the allowance was set up)

But I am certain, Katherine does not need to borrow any money right now. The korean debtees will be more than pleased to be given a perspective to ever get some payments in the future at all. But you are right as well, once Katherine dies, the inheritance reverts to Michael's children and her personal debts would remain unpaid.

You asked: Was this really what Michael intended? I ask: Did he have a coice, anyway? And do you think these problems had been his major problems, financialwise? I guess there were a few more serious matters of his own.

Anyway, I very much appreciate high standard exchange of information, statements! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hm, if y'all wanna know why he did it, DoubleOh, you should read all these posts: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts EDIT: [youtube:1hicc7ns] LOL, just for fun you can watch this, too!

That video was fantastic!
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    This is about the money...maybe on multiple levels, but it's about the money.

I keep seeing postings about the $1 billion thing and how could he broke. I think there's a misunderstanding about revenue versus income. The estate has made many valuable contracts for "revenue" i.e., the recording contract, the Cirque, etc. but that's not actually cold hard cash or income in the bank. It will be in the future, but for now it's revenue. There's a big difference. The estate can also not release any of that money until the outstanding debts are paid.

Michael was an extremely intelligent business person. I think he played the game of leveraging his assets until his time ran out. He more than anybody knew he was worth more dead than alive. I believe all of the financial information that has been issued. Some of it from valid sources, i.e. the Wall Street Journal. You have to understand that for business people his finances were extremely interesting. He was literally his own business corporation.

He may have been planning this for many years and that's why he borrowed against his assets. Hoaxing his death for multiple reasons is certainly plausible. I think if the truth is ever known, Michael has financially supported his family for many years and that's where the bulk of the money went. Their ability now to get "gigs" was all part of the plan until the estate becomes solvent. It fits with the Virgo personality, assuming the August date is correct. Virgo's are extremely financially responsible for the people they love.

I think we sometimes limit Michael's genius in thinking that there was only one reason for him to hoax his death. I do not pretend to get into the mind of a genius and so I don't go there. But I do believe, it's all about money on many different levels, as well as his reputation, which if you think about it, the trial deprived him of some of his highest earning years. I don't fault him for that at all.

The real question for me is how he pulls off coming back...if he chooses to and still not only maintain credibility but restores his reputation to the pre-trial days. My bet is on Michael. I also think he has planned this so well that I doubt very much that he depended on or needs our help to make this all come to fruition. Again, I'm humbled by his genius which has to be divinely inspired, which is why I think he will come back. It would not nearly be such a coup if he chose not to. Not enough of a challenge for MJ.

Excellent post! I also believe the hoax was done for multiple reasons.