I just wanna tell you......

2»

Comments

• hi my love, I'm here in England but I have not forgotten you. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I brought my DVDs and CDs about you to help my friends with Information about you, I'm on blog Poseidon. I`ll go at the O2 Arena, then show you the photos. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> TE AMO,I LOVE YOU

http://poseidonthisisitlondres.blogspot.com/
    See this link pleasehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27wT-rWhSdM&feature=related
    25.JPG
  • My love..are you fine?

I will visit O2 Arena next friday, saturday or sunday...... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

1513123i34fjy7d0q.gif

I love you....
    your friend from Brazil, Sheyla. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2vz9c_k5xY<!-- m -->
  • Hi my love, I was in London last week and I was with you! You were everywhere! And I looked for you in everywhere! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

London Underground

1.JPG
    looking for my love Michael

2.JPG
    train

3.jpg
    O2 Arena!!!! Where are you my love???????????

4.JPG
    I didn`t accept the email I received from the O2 Arena saying I couldn`t go where you did the conference because there it would be concerts. I took this picture when I still didn`t know that you were here!

5.JPG
    6.JPG
    7.JPG
    a Brazilian barbecue restaurant there! I Can`t believe it!

8.jpg
    9.JPG

here I knew that you were right here! I died ..... a very nice official informed us that after there was an event here, an exhibition, and your family came.

10.JPG

Michael, I LOVE YOU! EU TE AMO!!!!!!!
  • I`m waiting for you my love. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    your friend from Brazil

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG
  • Hi dear...your dad and Lowe were here in Brazil showing the book. See the pictures. My friend gave a letter to your dad saying that we support you about fake death. He was laughing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    OgAAANzrq0DhMg-ez7sN6WeMi5olKuRck-uZbrLgGQ-hYNVZFp_JCPHk8VSqc5yR1UX3X1UcIcisqTI3jhhAm_oPbnsAm1T1UJPXAmHuwFeWMA7bQG6t05Np1XJ5.jpg
    OgAAAF_s--RBxDnUAbJ1ki4dfA8QODotG3JGL_cHZ0RWDf4d-6FrsQxZY06EZiObOmN5OIOq6gpfASCIDHUkhgp2CdQAm1T1UDeHO-L-Wdlxit2GBgE3pLhARxFu.jpg
    OgAAAH1leCOL-FUnrQtIWkiCTiia1DU3pTLlSjBwonFAlbey1UeIIH3ryeqdfvfmiUHVmi7njtpP1kg3UVnpSmaDcm4Am1T1UAB8DVlh-39DrAkl8mdOQ0M_dPyO.jpg
    OgAAABlZOjq1HOjBVTOqKz4XlDGRz71aYlUZqhKmjhx69bBt_fFxtZMlQsF1DpezoLNxREufNLyaVSMgsSYOE-Dz4DAAm1T1UPLLLz_kY_d2DRz-vbTGGikQ2QBA.jpg
    OgAAAPGMyTAGRtkJ7bShsGA-99oCwQWZdsKKi6wufkP6c7F6cdi-2jVrCY_OIqyszB1_ayoB5C6Q3Q7dhNK0MtqrzSIAm1T1UNl4Kx7RrYJKF2B2TK6trgzdSIYD.jpg
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    I hope Michael keeps his long curls as well, they are so............him <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->