Michael Jackson had NO (zero) other kids!

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/07/16/mi ... other-kids<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson Had NO (Zero) Other KidsBy: Roger Friedman in Celebrity // July 16th, 2010 at 1:15 PM EDT
Contrary to nutty reports today–including one repeated on the site I created for Fox News in 1999– Michael Jackson had no other children besides the ones we know about, Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Donte Williams Jackson, who lives in the Jackson family home, is generally considered to be the illegitimate offspring of Joseph Jackson. Joe has at least one other child not from his marriage to Katherine, JoVanni Jackson. She’s been acknowledged by Janet and lives in Las Vegas.

Donte might also be the son of Jermaine Jackson. But whoever he is, he is not the mystery child of Michael Jackson. Neither is Omer Bhatti, the sad Norwegian kid who Michael collected in 1996 in Tunisis when he was 12. Omer is the biological son of Riz and Pia Bhatti, who each worked for Jackson subsequently. Omer now cashes in on his Michael connection by doing shows as a Jackson imitator.

The Donte-is Michael’s kid was picked up by Fox411, sadly. I created that column in 1999 and named it. Now it’s used for regurgitated celebrity misinformation. Oh well.

In real and actual news about Michael Jackson’s actual kids: they just returned from a nice trip to Disney World in Florida, after going to Hawaii. They went with cousins Taj and Taryll Jackson, sons of uncle Tito, and bodyguards.

Comments

• missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    I agree with this, I don't think Michael had any children besides Prince Paris and Blanket.

Even though I don't think Omer is Michael's son I do think he bares a coincidentally striking resemblance to Michael. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It always makes me think of Billie Jean: "Then showed a photo of baby cryin, his eyes were like mine"..."But the kid is not my son" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Omer now cashes in on his Michael connection by doing shows as a Jackson imitator.

I am SO glad this writer has put this... as i have been saying this since day one and i always get shot down. Omar is NOT MJs son.. and its blatantly obvious Omar is now cashing in on his connection to MJ.. like all the rest, he is selling MJ out. He imitates MJs moves, his music and even sings in lyrics of his "connection" in order to make money.

Donte Jackson is a lovely, intelligent young man.. follow him on twitter to see just how mature and loving he is.
    I think its terribly unfair on Donte for him to have this tabloid speculation. Whoever his dad is, i am sure he knows and the Jacksons have accepted it.

Donte also looks very similar in his bone structure to Paris and Prince... which proves to me that they are all related and Paris and Prince are without a doubt Michaels biological children.

I feel the tabloids need to stop this speculation about the Jackson children.