The Moonwalker Prophecy (Goroadachi.com)

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I asked the owner of the page for copyright but I'm waiting for an answer for more than 2 weeks already, so he is aware of this.

Before starting...remember those speculations about Michael pertaining to a royal bloodline? Just keep this in mind.

CONTENT and RESEARCH from: <!-- m -->http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/moonwalker.htm<!-- m -->

Credits given to: Goro (goroadachi.com)

The Moonwalker Prophecy

Death of Michael Jackson & Rebirth of Princess Diana
by Goro (goroadachi.com)
July 04, 2009

The way I see it, events are time portals, especially those that send shockwaves around the world. A chain of countless 'coincidences' culminate in an eruption known as 'event'. A butterfly flapping its wings causing a hurricane on the other side of the world. The longer we fail to recognize such a sequence, the bigger the resultant 'eruption'. Our attention alleviates the 'pressure', because it all begin with seeds of truth and truth by its nature wants to be known. As a 'force' like gravity it demands our attention or we suffer the consequences, like for instance 9/11, or the latest example, the sudden death of Michael Jackson. Taking us by surprise, they force us to pay attention. Better late than never. By that time it's nothing but a big all 'X marking the spot', a guaranteed treasure-trove of hidden knowledge. You start digging and you shall find treasure. It's in effect a timegate through which the past and the future leak into the present, into our conscious awareness. That's one way to look at it in any case.

With Michael Jackson, the treasure - the trans-temporal knowledge - was, is, and will be decidedly lunar. A 'Moon Impact' it was...

18460518.png

28380729.png

thriller2.jpg

Michael Jackson's untimely death was the tsunami wave hitting land. And he had a message to deliver...

thriller1.jpg

He was 'Bigfoot'...

mjgreatesthits.jpg

[Bigfoot = super theme of 2009] ---> Remember #43 "Big Foot and wild boy theme" found in the unreleased songs of Michael. Thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12272<!-- l -->

93334939.png

49154224.png

dasj.png

97272806.png

60181499.png

69181478.png

12997384.png

73712943.png
    - '
King of Pop'
    - Christmas - birth of '
King of the Jews'
    -
Death of Eartha Kitt famous for singing 'Santa Baby'

Reflected in the mirror was a messianic baby... a prince.

Michael Jackson had two boys named 'Prince Michael' and a daughter 'Paris Michael (Katherine)' whom, according to his will, he wanted in the hands of Diana (Ross) if his mother was unavailable, as widely reported on Princess Diana's birthday (July 1).

07022009mjdianaross.jpg

Jul 01 MJ's Will Names Diana Ross as Backup Guardian ( <!-- m -->http://www.people.com/people/package/ar ... erecommend<!-- m --> )
The close, lifelong ties between Michael Jackson's and his friend Diana Ross are made dramatically clear in his 2002 will - he chose her to raise his three children if his mother is unable to do so. [...]

Note also:
    -
Princess Diana died in Paris
    - Diana's 'baby'
Prince William had his birthday (June 21) marked by literal Moon Impact (TV movie) 4 days before MJ's death
    - A member of the British Royal Family named
Prince Michael (of Kent)

77226065.png

IMPACT. Preview video:
[youtube:2p4q6fow]
This video is so creepy, it seems i hear Michael's speaking trough that man ..

25679527.png

54029548.png

Farrah Fawcett:
- One of 'Charlie's Angels'
- Born in Corpus Christi or 'Body of Christ'
- Death hours before Michael Jackson's

Closely preceded by Neda... <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Neda_Agha-Soltan<!-- m -->
- Killed on June 20, day before Prince William's BD
- 'Neda' means 'divine message' ('angel' means 'messenger')

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES....
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76W-0GVj ... ntrinter=1<!-- m -->

Following her heart-breaking death captured on video, Neda became the face of the protests raging at the time in Iran following the June 12 presidential election (starting on June 13).

gsdgs.png

27023660.png

Werewolf = man-beast = Bigfoot
Etymology: The first part, wer, translates as "man"... The second half, wulf, is the ancestor of modern English "wolf"; in some cases it also had the general meaning "beast."
thriller2.jpg

56697981.png

04062009italyeq2.jpg

64398392.png

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    86028187.png

44759899.png

She is essentially Lady Liberty standing gracefully with her torch in New York and Paris very near where Princess Diana was killed marked by a torch.

marianne.png

She is interchangeable with Columbia - the feminine personification of the United States. It was in the South Carolina state capital Columbia that Gov. Sanford revealed his Argentine affair... echoed by a train collision in the District of Columbia (Washington DC) on June 22: <!-- m -->http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8114003.stm<!-- m -->

Timeline:
    June 18-24: Gov. Sanford missing/crying in Argentina
    June 21: 'Impact' Part 1 on ABC; Prince William birthday
    June 22: DC Metro Red Line trains in collision
    June 23: US Moon probes (LRO/LCROSS) reach Moon
    June 24: Gov. Sanford reveals Argentine affair
    June 25: Death of Michael Jackson & Farahh Fawcett

'Metro' means 'meter' in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc. The meter is historically defined as 1/10,000,000 of the distance between the North Pole and the equator through Paris, or in other words the Paris Meridian between the North Pole and the equator. The Paris Meridian is also the 'Rose Line' (an esoteric concept popularized by The Da Vinci Code) i.e. a 'Red Line' traditionally implying the Blood Royal/Sangraal or the Marian/Columbian Bloodline of the Holy Grail.

In Bloodline of the Holy Grail Laurence Gardner writes of the House of Stuart, the royal bloodline to which Princess Diana and her children belong

Nephilim/Bigfoot bloodline = Moon/Diana bloodline = Rose Line = Bloodline of the Holy Grail = Stuart Bloodline (?) = Princess Diana bloodline...

[...]

There is an interesting dichotomy in the current British Royal Family configuration more or less pitting the House of Windsor (Queen, Charles, etc.) against the House of Spencer/Stuart (Diana, William & Harry). The House of Windsor stems from the House of Hanover which back in the 18th century supersede the House of Stuart with a transitional period of King William III of the House of Orange (joint rule with his Stuart wife Mary II) sandwiched in between who acceded to the throne following the questionable removal of Stuart monarch King James II - an event of great significance for the 'Grail bloodline'. Following two years of challenging the 'userpers', James and his supports the 'Jacobites' were resoundingly crushed at the Battle of the Boyne on July 12, 1690, annually celebrated to this day as Orangemen's Day (which at the time using the old-style calendar was July 1st, Princess Diana's birthday).

[...]

Given the critical role played by King William III AKA 'King Billy' in driving the 'Grail bloodline' underground, we can't help but notice one of Michael Jackson's biggest hits called 'Billie Jean'...

billiejean.gif
      - 'Billie Jean' = '
    Billy Gene' (bloodline of King Billy)
      - Famous tennis player named
    Billie Jean King
      - MJ = '
    King of Pop' & 'Moonwalker' (Diana)
      -
    Moonwalk TV debut during 'Billie Jean'
      - Music video emphasis on
    MJ's 'big foot'
      - Lyrics about
    paternity (bloodline) of baby

Is this it? The long-awaited moment of the resurrection of the phoenix? A somewhat ironic rebirth of 'King William'?

Keep in mind that Michael Jackson was on the verge of a major comeback via 'This Is It' concerts in London when he died. The opening night was scheduled for July 13 or the day after King Billy's 'Orangemen's Day'. I'd call that an omen.

Speaking of omens, a phoenix crop circle in England...

See this part at Goroadachi.com: <!-- m -->http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/moonwalker.htm<!-- m -->

Continuing from the site:

The crop circle & The sun
    analemmacropcircle05290.gif
    Whispering 'Princess Diana' and 'Moon Impact'...

120pxsunsymbolsvg.png
    The sun symbol precisely marking where the Sun was the day Princes Diana was killed, August 31, 1997! (Plus Michael Jackson's birthday August 29.)

The phoenix and the death of Diana... A combination unmistakably alluding to a 'resurrection'... presumably through Prince William, which is the Monolith emerging from the Moon. ---> (Or Michael, remember what I said at the beginning. Isn't it speculated that he pertained to a royal bloodline? )
    That's more than a casual metaphor. The Monolith is from '2001' and '2010'. That's next year...

It's as if we are in for a major shift in the British Royal Family starting 2010 just in time for the 2012 London Olympics. A scenario or timeline I've been speculating on since the unveiling of the logo back in June 2007. (Following interpretation all done in July 2007 on STRUG.)

londonolympicsemblem.gif
    marianne.png

[...] <!-- m -->http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/moonwalker.htm<!-- m -->

galacticpholus.gif
    Michael Jackson is an arrow, Moon is an arrow, Bigfoot is an arrow, crop circles are an arrow, Diana is an arrow..
    The great mystery of the phoenix.

Visit <!-- m -->http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/moonwalker.htm<!-- m --> for more

Michael Jackson is an arrow, Moon is an arrow, Bigfoot is an arrow, crop circles are an arrow, Diana is an arrow..
    The great mystery of the phoenix.

So how did I find that website? Well I was looking up information about Michael and the arrow (from his autographs in 95 signing "--> 1998" and 2009 signing "---> 2011"

Arrows:

marianneb.png

ARROW: These two pictures shows the astrological sign for the archer (Sagittarius) -- part of the zodiac. But, through history, the arrow has also symbolized war, power, swiftness, the rays of the sun, knowledge... as well as deities such as the Greek god Apollo and goddess Artemis (both hunters), the Hindu weather god, Rudra; and various gods of sexual attraction: Eros (Greek), Cupid (Roman), Kama (Hindu).... On ancient Roman coins, it represented the Zoroastrian god, Mithra. The native American Cheyenne warriors revered the "sacred medicine arrows" as symbols of male power. Arrows held by skeletons would point to disease or death. Today, they usually just point in the preferred direction.
    <!-- m -->http://www.radioliberty.com/Symbolsandtheirmeaning.html<!-- m -->

We all heard that Michael used the arrow in those autographs because he thought he was going to die in '98
    So this makes sense
    Or..did he want to go with Diana? Did he think he was going to Lady Diana in '98? Confusing..

After Diana's death in 1997, Jackson broke down to Barbara Walters on the loss of his friend. "I fell down in grief and started to cry," he revealed to Walters. Jackson didn't just grieve -- he felt an impending sense of doom after Diana's death. "There's another one coming and I pray it's not me."

Jackson never met Diana's sons, William and Henry, but said: "Diana desperately wanted me to meet her children, and we talked about it many times."
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hey, you found the Etemenanki website, the site that gave me hope that Holland would bring home the world cup, because of the orange alignment. Very interesting site. For some maybe hard to digest but if you keep up-to-date you automatically start to understand.

There is another interesting post on it from last year, about Mike's 'death' and TII. I'll try to search for it when I get home from work tomorrow.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hey, you found the Etemenanki website, the site that gave me hope that Holland would bring home the world cup, because of the orange alignment. Very interesting site. For some maybe hard to digest but if you keep up-to-date you automatically start to understand.

There is another interesting post on it from last year, about Mike's 'death' and TII. I'll try to search for it when I get home from work tomorrow.

If this is the site that gave you hope about the world cup....then is not a reliable site <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Only joking <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , i will read it tomorrow.
  • Thank you for posting this information. This is truly amazing and almost hard to understand in large doses (to the average brain <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ). What is interesting is how events in time seem to line up. I do not believe there is such a thing is coincidence anyway. I read last year where Michael was from African Royalty. It was even more interesting to me that they didn't seem to consider any of the other Jackson family to be royalty <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This is interesting to read and someone took a lot of time to research this information. Thanks again for sharing.
    Hey, you found the Etemenanki website, the site that gave me hope that Holland would bring home the world cup, because of the orange alignment. Very interesting site. For some maybe hard to digest but if you keep up-to-date you automatically start to understand.

Lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you for posting this information. This is truly amazing and almost hard to understand in large doses (to the average brain <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ). What is interesting is how events in time seem to line up. I do not believe there is such a thing is coincidence anyway. I read last year where Michael was from African Royalty. It was even more interesting to me that they didn't seem to consider any of the other Jackson family to be royalty <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This is interesting to read and someone took a lot of time to research this information. Thanks again for sharing.

Yes, it's truly amazing.
    Everything points to a "resurrection" in 2012..I guess we will have to wait and see.. lol
  • @Hazzely,

You did a remarkable job in finding this info and discovery. One thing to remember is There is TWO sides to the coin and This Story.

Yes I agree with Royal Bloodline, only Not how it is pertrayed here in reference to British Royalty and Prince William.

Michael's bloodline I believe is in relations to The Judah Tribe. Which relates to Jesus' lineage.
    The Lion of Judah represents Jesus.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_of_Judah<!-- m -->

Revelation 5:5 (Amplified Bible)
    5 Then one of the elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin] said to me, Stop weeping! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root (Source) of David, has won (has overcome and conquered)! He can open the scroll and break its seven seals!

The devil/satan has his eye on the prize and we must NOT forget about the ANTI-Christ, Sorry if I offend people but, the lineage here and the Great deception of Prince William may come out to be the False Christ aka Anti-Christ.

On the other hand with the symbolism and the links with Michael, being in the lineage of The tribe of Judah aka in reference to Jesus, Michael's lineage and bloodline being Royal would pertain to the TRUE messiah Jesus.

When Michael makes reference to things it doesn't always mean he is saying he is connected (directly) to them but, he is saying it as a warning to us and what to look out for.

Peace
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    @Hazzely,

You did a remarkable job in finding this info and discovery. One thing to remember is There is TWO sides to the coin and This Story.

Yes I agree with Royal Bloodline, only Not how it is pertrayed here in reference to British Royalty and Prince William.

Michael's bloodline I believe is in relations to The Judah Tribe. Which relates to Jesus' lineage.

5 Then one of the elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin] said to me, Stop weeping! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root (Source) of David, has won (has overcome and conquered)! He can open the scroll and break its seven seals!

The devil/satan has his eye on the prize and we must NOT forget about the ANTI-Christ, Sorry if I offend people but, the lineage here and the Great deception of Prince William may come out to be the False Christ aka Anti-Christ.

On the other hand with the symbolism and the links with Michael, being in the lineage of The tribe of Judah aka in reference to Jesus, Michael's lineage and bloodline being Royal would pertain to the TRUE messiah Jesus.

When Michael makes reference to things it doesn't always mean he is saying he is connected (directly) to them but, he is saying it as a warning to us and what to look out for.

Peace

Yes I agree with you on that, I know is not that kind of "royal bloodline", still it is a "rose line" you know what I mean? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He is the King, he's following Jesus's steps, he is doing good to others as Christ did

And I also agree on that one..not an anti-christ but neither something "positive". That's why I pointed Michael as the one who might "resurrect" since he also pertains to a sacred "royal bloodline" ;P
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    THANKS HAZZELY, I HAVE TO READ IT TOMORROW... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This is extremely interesting stuff. My heart was racing the entire time while reading this post. It just rings true to me for some reason. I am a bit confused on some of it though, might have to study it a bit more. Do you think Michael could have really died but will "ressurect"? And will he ressurrect as himself or as someone else? This could just be symbolic though too right? Michael hoaxing his death would still be just as great a force in the universe as him actually dying. But I have thought many times that this could be even greater than a hoax. Something divine indeed...

• I have been following Etemenanki for months, it's a very interesting and intriguing website.

Don't stop after reading The Moonwalker Prophecy. In order to understand what Etemenanki is all about, you will have to read the entire archive. It will take some time, but it's definitely worth it!
  • Was looking around more on that site and found this in an article...

What's the deal with '7/7/7'? Well, it's all about Solar Resurrection... again.

2007 is solar minimum - the quietest point of the 11-yaer sunspot cycle.

July 7 is aphelion - the farthest point of the earth from the Sun in 2007.

So the Sun is thus doubly 'dead' on 7/7/07, signifying a moment of transition from life to death and back to life. It's Resurrection in the 'Valley of the Sun', like the nickname of the capital of Arizona, Phoenix.

Just thought that was interesting regarding the number 777!
  • A couple other things I noticed in this... "Anthony" and "Werewolf".

There is a thread on here discussing an artist who many suspect to be Michael. His name is "Michael Anthony Jackson" and he's been a storyboard artists on many movies that we've suspected to be "Michael-ish". And he's currently working on a movie called "Wolfman"...
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Wow, I don't have time to read all of this well right now, but may I just ask: what exactly is it trying to say about MJ/what is the point of all these weird connections and how does it relate to the hoax?
  • starlight30starlight30 Posts: 193
    One of things I found interesting is his birthplace being Indiana - in Diana - Diana - Moon Goddess. He was the Moon walker.
    Farrah died in Los Angeles (which in Spanish is The Angels) and was in Charlie's Angels. She was borned in Corpus Christi, TX. Which = body of Christ.
    Elvis first recording was at Sun Records - Sun God. He was from Memphis by the Mississippi River.
    Memphis was named after the ancient capital of Egypt on the Nile River.

But it is complex to follow exactly what he is getting at. We have to come together as one, like the song Come Together.
  • Wow, I don't have time to read all of this well right now, but may I just ask: what exactly is it trying to say about MJ/what is the point of all these weird connections and how does it relate to the hoax?

As I understand it the article makes no connection with hoax but exoteric approach study about the untimely death ... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    @Hazzely,

Peace

Absolutely agree 110%. Michael is a true black-skinned Hebrew Israelite and easily could be from the line of the tribe of Judah, whereas the holy grail and white-skinned morovingian blood-line are false, Satan's counterfeit leading to the Anti-Christ. I don't feel the restrictions and sense of fear of blasphemy some do with reference to who Michael really could be. I've done my homework. Don't mean to offend as this is just my take on it.

I'll have to check out more of this interesting site. We probably have only scratched the surface of prophetic details that surround MJ like an aura or energy field. I especially enjoyed the Billy Jean take, Prince William genes, ha ha! But the words go, "Billy Jean is NOT my lover, and the kid is not my son." MJ is not of that bloodline.

For interest sake, here is a picture of Haile Sellassie, Emperor of Ethiopia, who could prove with official geneology that he was a direct descendant of Solomon, King David's son, who was also of the tribe of Judah. Jesus descended from King David's bloodline. And here is one of many websites that discuss this topic.
    <!-- m -->http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    @Hazzely,

Peace

Absolutely agree 110%. Michael is a true black-skinned Hebrew Israelite and easily could be from the line of the tribe of Judah, whereas the holy grail and white-skinned morovingian blood-line are false, Satan's counterfeit leading to the Anti-Christ. I don't feel the restrictions and sense of fear of blasphemy some do with reference to who Michael really could be. I've done my homework. Don't mean to offend as this is just my take on it.

I'll have to check out more of this interesting site. We probably have only scratched the surface of prophetic details that surround MJ like an aura or energy field. I especially enjoyed the Billy Jean take, Prince William genes, ha ha! But the words go, "Billy Jean is NOT my lover, and the kid is not my son." MJ is not of that bloodline.

For interest sake, here is a picture of Haile Sellassie, Emperor of Ethiopia, who could prove with official geneology that he was a direct descendant of Solomon, King David's son, who was also of the tribe of Judah. Jesus descended from King David's bloodline. And here is one of many websites that discuss this topic.
    <!-- m -->http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1<!-- m -->

What a coincidence I agree with both of you.
  • All of this has awakened me to some interesting facts about myself.

I've always felt some sort of cosmic connection to the moon, I mean I'm sure we all do in some ways. My personality type is INFP, I tend to feel a lot of things and base a lot of my beliefs on pure feelings. I have always felt that the moon has many answers. Sometimes I just feel the need to sit and look at it, and imagine all the other people in the world who are doing the same. I can feel them and I can feel love for them. I've especially always imagined Michael doing the same, and felt connected to him. No matter who you are, where you are, or how famous you are...we all share the same moon.

Anyway - this moonwalker prophecy has inspired me to research a bit more about myself...starting with my name.

My name is JaCi, sounds like Stacy. My mom capitalized the C to make sure people wouldn't think it was "Jackie". She thought of "JaCi' because I have an uncle named Jace, and if I was a boy that was going to be my name.

"JaCi" comes from both the female name Jacinda and the male name Jace. Here are their meanings:

Jacinda comes from the name Jacinta. The girl's name Jacinta j(a)-cin-ta, jaci-nta is a variant of Giacinta (Italian), Hyacinth (Greek) and Jacinda (Spanish), and the meaning of Jacinta is "hyacinth".

The hyacinth sprouted from the blood of the youth Hyacinthus who was accidentally killed by Apollo.

That took some digging to find, but then I looked up the meaning of the name Jace and that was really simple:

The name Jace can be used for either a baby boy or a baby girl name. The baby name Jace orginated as an American name. In American, the name Jace means- moon.

So whether I was a boy or girl didn't matter, still a connection to the word moon or the concept of the moon.

My birthday is 11/11 - a number that has followed me around my whole life. I just started studying numberology this year, so I am looking forward to learning more. Does anyone know anything significant regarding that number perhaps in relation to the moon?

Also, I've had 3 significant relationships in my life who have all measured their love for me by the moon in very different ways. All 3 men are very different from each other but they all seemed to notice my love for the moon before I even did. I even met one of them on the river and the first image we saw together was that of the full moon.

I also have a cat that my mother named "Moonshine", but she only responds to "Moon".

What does it all mean? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • While researching more on 11 11... I was led to Uri Gellars website. He has an entire section on the number 11 11. He points out that Michael Jackson's death date adds up to 22 which is 11 and 11.

the day of Michael Jackson passing: 25 06 09 2+5+6+9= 22 11 11

<!-- m -->http://site.uri-geller.com/en/are_your_ ... d_to_11_11<!-- m -->

• <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Jul 25: Caribbean Atlantis keeps whispering...

Most recently through the tropical storm 'Bonnie' originating in the Bahamas...

Atlantis-underworld.jpg

Jul 22 Tropical Storm Bonnie forces ships off Gulf spill site
    Jul 22 State of Emergency Declared as Storm Bonnie Heads to Gulf
    Jul 23 Bonnie Hits Florida on Way to Gulf
    Jul 24 http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/24/national/main6709048.shtml?tag=stack

Where they have the Atlantis Paradise Island (reflecting popular theories identifying the Caribbean islands as remnants of Atlantis)...

Atlantis_Paradise_Island_Hotel.jpg

And where the 'Barefoot Bandit' was captured on July 11...

07-11-2010-Barefoot_Bandit.jpg

7-22-2010-Bonnie-Barefoot.jpg

...coinciding (same day) with the total solar eclipse and the 'Atlas'/World Cup final featuring the Netherlands the 'Orange' and Spain the 'Atlantean pillar'.

World Cup trophy = Atlas = king of Atlantis
    (Plato: Atlas was first king of Atlantis)

worldcup.jpg
    [World Cup trophy left; Atlas right]

Spain (winner) = 'Pillar of Hercules' = Strait of Gibraltar
    (Plato: Atlantis situated beyond the Pillars of Hercules)

Spain-Gibraltar.jpg
    Spain-Atlas.jpg

As discussed before the color orange here alludes to King William III of the House of Orange -Nassau in whose honor Orangemen's Day is annually celebrated on July 12th. The Bahamas' capital Nassau was named after this king.

Immediately to the southeast of the Bahamas is the second largest Caribbean island called Hispaniola meaning 'Spanish'. Along with Cuba (the biggest one) it signifies the principle island of Atlantis at least in this part of the globe. The devastating earthquake in Haiti (one of the two nations of Hispaniola) back in January was in this way a 'reenactment' of the legendary cataclysm of Atlantis described in Plato's writings.

Atlantis-region-map.jpg

You may have also noticed around July 11 Haiti and Cuba's Fidel Castro popping up in the headlines, which should have been an easily recognizable signal announcing the 'resurrection of (the King of) Atlantis' in perfect sync with the Atlas/World Cup and the Gulf oil leak disaster...

07-12-2010-BP_Castro.jpg

07-10-2010-Cuba.jpg

Jul 12 New BP Well Cap in Place
    Jul 12 Cuba's Fidel Castro makes rare state TV appearance
    Jul 12 Six months after quake, Haiti is still on shaky ground

The BP oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico - the southeastern border of which is Cuba - is most definitely, multicontextually speaking, related to the fall/rise of Atlantis, which is essentially 'Lucifer Falling/Rising'. I've been saying this for months now based on such wide-ranging clues as Armageddon, 2012, space shuttle Atlantis, Titanic, BP's 'Atlantis' oil platform in the Gulf, World Cup, etc. plus certain other stuff I've yet to publicly mention aboveground.

06-16-2010-BP_Atlantis.jpg

Just as Haiti (along with the Chilean 'Big One') was spatiotemporally driven by the pentagram (= Venus = Lucifer), so were the events of mid July including the unexpected successful capping of the Gulf oil well on July 15th for the first time since the start of the disaster... perfectly timed to orbitally mirror Haiti's Atlantean cataclysm!

penta-quake-orbit--overlay-July2010.gif

Thanks to a certain (much more elaborate) time code I had unearthed some months ago which I have yet to bring it out of the Underground (STRUG), I was probably one of the few on the planet who actually anticipated - starting as early as May - the oil leak winding down in July, a full month earlier than what everyone thought was the earliest possible date for such eventuality.

The same time code has a major 'contact point' around August 14. It coincides with a rather intense and sizable August window involving a quick succession of key dates... which may be triggered soon within days in late July, when we'll have a grand planetary alignment where, as seen from Earth, numerous members of the solar system will be seen to gather tightly around the two equinoctial points (vernal & autumnal) or where the Sun is positioned on the equinoxes (the intersection of the ecliptic and the celestial equator). Here's how it will look to us around July 30:

CardinalMax-alignment.gif

Though already well known to astrologers (and they interpreted it as a very ominous sign), I have a rather unique take on the alignment as I view it as something of an 'Atlantean Alignment', coming directly and pentagonally from May 14-15 (2010) when space shuttle Atlantis STS-132 launched likely for the last time with a main payload (a Russian ISS module) called 'Dawn' (= Venus/Lucifer = pentagram) and a piece of Newton's apple tree (apple core = 5-pointed star = pentagram). Sure enough it was orbitally pinpointed by one of the apexes of a circumscribed inverted pentagram (see below). On top of that, and even more enigmatically, Michael Jackson doing his 'Atlas pose' (raised arms holding up the globe) posthumously gave a nod to the date, whispering, 'this is it'. His other hand prophetically pointed to the next pentagrammic apex contact point coinciding with Earth's orbital position around July 30.

ThisIsIt-pentacle2.gif

Earth-penta-MJ-Atlas.gif

Now in a heliocentric perspective, we realize here that the ~July 30 mega planetary alignment will be perfectly horizontal and parallel to the equinoctial axis. Meaning, it unites the two pentagrammic apexes going from ~May 14 to ~July 30!

Earth-penta-MJ-Atlas-Jul30_align.gif

And so (though this is just the tip of the iceberg) you can see that Atlas/Atlantis is whispering (if not screaming) in this 'year we make contact', hinting that 'Contact' comes from below: Atlantis/Lucifer rising out of the Underworld. And August will be a particularly radioactive month for this which will be, from the looks of it, 'triggered' around July 30 via the 'This Is It' Atlantean planetary alignment.

Stay tuned...

• This is crazy!! I can seem to pick my mouth up from off the ground.. lol! Love this stuff, so interesting.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    This is so interesting.... So this guy says that there is no coincidences...and I also believe that...and on 30 July something will happen? because will be an alignment of the planets...hmmm I hope nothing bad.because honestly in the last years many bad things happened <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So much interlinking information. Are they all true at the same time? When Jesus was born in Bethlehem maybe a couple of years after year 0, the wise men or astrologers from the east ascertained from the heavens that a great king had been born and went to find him guided by the stars. When they came to Bethlehem they asked the religious leaders about it and obviously those people had also been studying up on this from Old Testament prophecies as well. There are clues throughout the Old Testament of the coming Messiah. But in todays's time the cryptic clues and interlinking clues in earth events in the lives of key people, planetary events are simply off the charts. Perhaps some of the speculations and connections are mistaken but many are not. I'm sure there's many more connections to be found.

I like this pic of Michael. It may be very true I feel, in a positive way.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql1PPkZi ... re=related<!-- m --> http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1<!-- m -->
    This Gnostic perspective article shows more Biblical paintings with UFO's from midevals times. Modern Christianity holds tightly to the Sunday School lesson type of Bible paintings and images, that may or may not be accurately portraying historical events written in the Bible by ancients (though inspired by God).
    For example, Ephesians 6:12 in the King James Version of the Bible, used as a basis for more modern translations stipulates "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." In sharp contrast a direct uncensored translation from Greek according to Biblical scholars indicates the following "For our struggle is not against [human beings], but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual [dark forces] of wickedness in outer space." - Ephesians 6:12 [the uncensored citation]