Michael jackson and johnny depp...

elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
delete if already posted

so Johnny depp was being lined up to play Michael Jackson in a biopic about Michael's life ...

i reall think that Michael Jackson and johnny depp has a cosmic connection...
view allforloveblog.com/?1481

Michael Jackson was supposed to play Edward in tim burton's film Edward Scissorhands...
Michael was originally the one Tim wanted to play the role of edward and Michael was really happy about the role and how much he and Edward had in common.

Its still a mystery why Michael turned down the offer...maybe because of his touring schedules...
this was in Michael's Bad era...

Michael even has the scissorhands of Edward in Neverland...

johnny depp was the one who played edward in the film...
Edward Scissorhands is a modern day fairy tale which tells the story of Edward, the man created by an inventor, who died before finishing him and left Edward with scissors where he should have hands. One day when the local "Avon" representative calls at the historic mansion where Edward has been living alone, she takes him home to stay with her family. He has to adapt to the new life and environment that he isn't used to. Soon he shows a talent in cutting hair and hedges, and wins every body's heart. But life isn't always so sweet...

Soon, the people that once loved Edward turn on him. They begin accusing him of things he hasn't done, they start fabricating lies about him. Eventually, it becomes to much for Edward, and he is chased from the place he once called home, where he was once accepted. He escapes back to his mansion, where he decides the only thing he can do to prevent the people from vilifying him further is to fake his death, so he does. The girl he loved, Kim, tells the neighborhood that Edward is dead, and they believe her. She acts as his cover.

Now, reread that, replacing the words -

Edward Scissorhands with Michael Jackson
and
The girls he loved, Kim with Everyone involved in the conspiracy.

The inventor in the story represents his father, Joe, and the scissors represent Michael's talent. Michael was exposed to this new lifestyle as a Star just as a child, and he had to adapt quickly, but the people loved him for what he did.

If Michael is alive, the story of Edward Scissorhands is eerily similar, wouldn't you agree?
Johnny Depp To Play Jackson?

Johnny Depp is reportedly top of producers' list to play the late Michael Jackson in a new biopic.

Johnny Depp is being lined up to play Michael Jackson in a film about the pop idol's life.

Hollywood studios are reportedly considering asking the 'Public Enemies' actor to star in a new biopic about the 'Thriller' singer, who died of a suspected cardiac arrest in his Los Angeles home last week.

An insider said: "There are a number of offers being drawn up with a variety of angles to tell Michael's incredible life story. Some involve using archive footage of Michael and his family and footage from his live shows.

"A couple would even have an actor cast to play Michael. Jamie Foxx has been mentioned, as has Johnny Depp. It all depends on how his family decide to honour him."

Despite the plans, Johnny insists he hasn't been approached about any Michael Jackson project.

He said: "No no no, I never ever thought of playing Michael Jackson in a film, I think if anyone should play Michael Jackson in a film it should've been Michael Jackson."

btw i love Michael and Johnny...
theyre sexy...

Comments

• elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    the site is

<!-- w -->www.allforloveblog.com/?1481<!-- w -->
  • And what's odd about it for the hoax, which I did not understand, sorry. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maybe Johnny did play him in TII. Maybe Johnny was the one who did Billie Jean <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I laugh, but I'm dead serious btw. We discussed this before after Alice in Wonderland.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CewfwYKZG0Q<!-- m -->

johnny depp and his group sang ''i want you back'' in shows <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• johnny depp and his group sang ''i want you back'' in shows <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

LOL - I like Johnny and think he's an amazing actor. Singer? ummmm...he should stick to his day job <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It is an interesting thought about him playing Michael in TII. But I wonder if he'd do that without any credit?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Interesting. I liked MJ, and J.Deep since 1st time I saw him in Edward scissor hands <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and as me, many other MJ fans <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> it´s something about them....
  • I think Johnny would be perfect for that role, as long as he doesn't have to sing.

Off topic, I think Michael would have been the perfect person to play Willie Wonka in the remake. Johnny was good too, but Michael would have been perfect.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    MJ and Johnny Depp are similar in ways. They are both considered to be eccentric and creative men. Johnny Depp tends to choose roles based on his talent rather than play on his good looks. Most of his roles are very unique type characters. Johnny was miserable while he was on tv show 21 jump street because he wanted to branch out and do his own thing. Just like MJ was trapped into performing with his brothers when he was ready to leave and pursue a solo career. He was forced to stay in the group longer than he wanted to. Johnny Depp also said that he use to wear his hair long because he felt like he could hide behind it and MJ always wore sunglasses becuase he felt like he was keeping a part of himself hidden. They both seem to have a unique sense of humor. They both are reclusive. MJ had his private getaway at Neverland and Johnny lives a private life in Paris. I could definitely see MJ playing Edward Scissorhands. That would have been a good role for him. It's kinda weird but Johnny Depp kinda reminds me of MJ in Charlie and the Chocolate factory. The pics that MJ took for Ebony magazine are very similiar to Johnny Depps look in that movie.
  • HeartsongHeartsong Posts: 177
    OK, now we have to start connecting the dots. This ties with this thread.http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12134

I can't seem to find anything yet, but does anyone know if Michael A. Jackson was a storyboard artist for Edward Scissorhands? He was for many other Burton films, including "Alice in Wonderland".

Also, even more strangely, I found this:

Q: Did Michael do any other types of art?
    Michael did the storyboard illustrations for the movie 'Mars Attacks'. He also did some sketches for Walt Disney World. Michael also did voiceover work under a pseudonym for certain episodes of the Simpsons. He was an artist of all trades.
    here http://popspiracy.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-rumors-debunked.html
    This is talking about "our" Michael, not the storyboard Michael. And what was the "psuedonym" he used in the Simpsons? Would it have been Michael A. Jackson by any chance?

"Mars Attacks" is also in the list of movies credited to Michael A. Jackson - storyboard artist, on the first page of the above thread. There are other movies listed there in which Johnny Depp appeared.

This is important, as films have been produced since June 25th 2009 with Michael A. Jackson listed as storyboard artist.
    Either I'm going mad or something is really going on here...
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    Does anyone know those storyboard illustrations for the movie 'Mars Attacks'? I saw them and they look like the ones by Michael A. Jackson. I searches many of my folders but I could not find them. I would like to compare those sketches closely. Anyone here has those close at hand?
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Oh my goodness Johnny Depp has always been one of my all time favorite actors!!! I love him so much. Not only is he insanely talented but I respect him as a person too.
    He and Michael are VERY similar in my opinion, in many different ways as somebody listed above. I love that Johnny said, "If anyone should play Michael Jackson in a film it should've been Michael Jackson." It's just so humbling and makes me feel like Johnny has a high level of respect for Michael.
    I also never knew that Michael was originally the one wanted to play Edward Scissorhands and this made me go <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !!!
    How great would that have been! AMAZING <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but Johnny was of course great as the role too, but I think it would have been so amazing to have seen Michael play that part. Then Johnny and Winona would never have gotten together and he never would've gotten her name tattooed on him and then changed to say something different <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Edward Scissorhands is a modern day fairy tale which tells the story of Edward, the man created by an inventor, who died before finishing him and left Edward with scissors where he should have hands. One day when the local "Avon" representative calls at the historic mansion where Edward has been living alone, she takes him home to stay with her family. He has to adapt to the new life and environment that he isn't used to. Soon he shows a talent in cutting hair and hedges, and wins every body's heart. But life isn't always so sweet...

Soon, the people that once loved Edward turn on him. They begin accusing him of things he hasn't done, they start fabricating lies about him. Eventually, it becomes to much for Edward, and he is chased from the place he once called home, where he was once accepted. He escapes back to his mansion, where he decides the only thing he can do to prevent the people from vilifying him further is to fake his death, so he does. The girl he loved, Kim, tells the neighborhood that Edward is dead, and they believe her. She acts as his cover.

Now, reread that, replacing the words -

Edward Scissorhands with Michael Jackson
    and
    The girls he loved, Kim with Everyone involved in the conspiracy.

The inventor in the story represents his father, Joe, and the scissors represent Michael's talent. Michael was exposed to this new lifestyle as a Star just as a child, and he had to adapt quickly, but the people loved him for what he did.

If Michael is alive, the story of Edward Scissorhands is eerily similar, wouldn't you agree?
    ...WOW youre right that is eerily similar!!!
  • Keep in mind one of Johnny Depp's inspirations is Charlie Chaplin. Same as Michael. Johnny Depp said how he loved how Chaplin could tell a story just with his eyes and facial expressions. That's why Johnny Depp is so good at making these facial expressions where he can make the audience feel what he is feeling.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Keep in mind one of Johnny Depp's inspirations is Charlie Chaplin. Same as Michael. Johnny Depp said how he loved how Chaplin could tell a story just with his eyes and facial expressions. That's why Johnny Depp is so good at making these facial expressions where he can make the audience feel what he is feeling.

I agree, Johnny is an amazing actor.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• johnny depp and his group sang ''i want you back'' in shows <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

LOL - I like Johnny and think he's an amazing actor. Singer? ummmm...he should stick to his day job <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It is an interesting thought about him playing Michael in TII. But I wonder if he'd do that without any credit?

Johnny Depp can actually sing very well. He played in the movie Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. It was an old Broadway musical from Stephen Sondheim (arranger for West Side Story), Sondheim also worked on the film adaptation, as well, except Tim Burton is the director for the movie version. It's a dark romance film with a twisted storyline. I highly recommend the movie. Critics gave the film thumbs up and a 4/4 stars rating. The movie is just great.