place without no name?????

Alexa_JacksonAlexa_Jackson Posts: 35
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was listening to Will U Be There last night and I just started thinking, what if Michael was trying to give us a hint about that Place Without No Name where he is right now? Remeber he said painSSS instead of pain?? how could we ever forget that hahaha well... just a thought... what if he was trying to say Spain????? I mean I just wanted to share this with you because at this point I think that every little thought is useful and somehow can be helpful. Michael IS ALIVEEE! please dont give up hoaxers, and by the way, does anyone has the complete song A Place Without No Name???? Love u all and God bless u!!

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    pains has confused me the most over the past year has anybody come up with a recording of the song with pains instead of pain I dont think so not yet so it must have been a special recording you might have something there about spain its a thought
  • spain thats a good one. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The place with no name, imo, is neverland. Check in the post listings...well see what you find...<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    I always thought the place with no name was that unmarked crypt he's been staying in <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I always thought the place with no name was that unmarked crypt he's been staying in <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Pains> People with bad intentions.
    Place with no name> A place where you can hide you ass from those "Pains".
  • Thanx for the posts, I been searching like crazy all around the net and I have not been able to find the recording with pains, but for me that is the major clue, I really feel deep within my heart that he is alive, I also want to take a chance and thank you all for all the great info posted here, I really dont know what I would do without this website, God bless each and everyone of u, and we must continue searching the truth, Michael, we love u and we r here for u!!!
  • Thanx for the posts, I been searching like crazy all around the net and I have not been able to find the recording with pains, but for me that is the major clue, I really feel deep within my heart that he is alive, I also want to take a chance and thank you all for all the great info posted here, I really dont know what I would do without this website, God bless each and everyone of u, and we must continue searching the truth, Michael, we love u and we r here for u!!!

May God bless you too, Alexa. Spain is a good suggestion and you may very well be right. Hmm...
  • I,too, have always believed that the "Place Without No Name" is his unmarked crypt. No doubt in my mind. It is part of the hoax! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

As for pains, Webster's and dictionary.com give a completely different meaning for the word "Pains" as opposed to "pain" when used as a noun. Webster's and dictionary.com give the following definition of "pains" used as a noun (which it was at the memorial) as the following...

pains,
    a.
    laborious or careful efforts; assiduous care: Great pains have been taken to repair the engine perfectly.

Michael has gone through great efforts to produce this hoax....why? To repair the engine perfectly....vindication....restoration of his image to its perfection....just the way it should have always been. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    the place with no name = unmarked crypt smart conclusion

don't know why but the pains always makes me think of labor or birth.

i half way expected something on april 1st because it was forty weeks from the 25th but that didn't come to past. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • that is a great find Alexa, and he did like spain and in "Remember The Time" song he mentions spain.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I always thought this song meant that he was in a place without HIS name, because according to the mass media, Michael Jackson is dead. But we all know that isn't true. Just another clue from MJ!
  • pains--->Spain
    haha,really interesting
  • CATlovesMJCATlovesMJ Posts: 13
    Oh...Spain!!! I really hope he is here in spain...I hope he is in Barcelona, lol