Just saw another Sony movie Salt and so many odd things

becca26becca26 Posts: 789
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This is the site for the movie <!-- m -->http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/salt/site/<!-- m -->

I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone but there were soooooo many things that stuck out in the movie!! She even worked in a petroleum building as a cia agent, they even had a few shoots of oil rigs in the begining of the movie, she wears a letex mask (like MJ has in the past) to make her look like a man. There will be another movie to continue this one. If anyone else has seen this and wants to chat about it for things that stuck out to them Id like to hear. I just hope not to spoil it for anyone else. You must check it out. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Oh yes and I forgot to also tell you there is a fake death in the movie too lol <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> The man whom played her husband collected spiders!!! Which she took a syringe and took out I guess venium and made it look like she killed the Russian president but instead injected him with the venium from the spider which made him not have a pluse, but later on in the movie they show on tv the Russian president was ALIVE!! lol <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Oh and also it was a start to something like the end I forgot the saying that the guy said at the end.of the movie Its very odd.
  • Is this movie at the movies, or played on tv?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    For anyone who watched and followed Lost when it was on, there was one episode where a girl was bitten by a spider that makes a person look totally dead *and this is real, there is in fact a spider that does this*. It's risky as heck but it makes me wonder about a lot of things....being this possibility is out there, but then why the Propofol story if this would be the case.
    Day X was the begining of the end in the movie. It was when she is going to take out all the bad people involved in wanted to destroy the USA. At the end of the movie the guy she is fighting sets bmbs to go for middle east, Mecca and Iran to be exact. Very strange!! You need to go and she the movie.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That's interesting about the spider bite come-back, because I remember that in the book/movie Lord of the Rings, Bilbo gets bitten by the huge spider, is rolled up in web. Sam and the Orks think he is dead, but a leader of them says they come to after a while after being bitten. And Bilbo comes to again, Sam is happy! I don't know how it would relate other than Michael was once bitten in the leg and the patch of black skin healed. And he climbs out of the spider in T11.
    That's interesting about the spider bite come-back, because I remember that in the book/movie Lord of the Rings, Bilbo gets bitten by the huge spider, is rolled up in web. Sam and the Orks think he is dead, but a leader of them says they come to after a while after being bitten. And Bilbo comes to again, Sam is happy! I don't know how it would relate other than Michael was once bitten in the leg and the patch of black skin healed.
    And he climbs out of the spider in T11.

Yes my thoughts exactly!! Thriller in the movie show the dead come back to life MJ comes from under the spider, Just like this guy is dead to the world in the movie by a spider bite....but is alive!! Soooo many connections to whats been going on recently in the world (from the media) Shes a Russian spy..... a few weeks ago there was a women brung in saying she was a russian spy....in the movie the CIA (she worked for) was working out of an Oil plant building..they even zoomed at a pic of an oil rig (look like the one in the Gulf) ...my connection is the Gulf.. MJ and the spider faked death with the spider venium injected in the Russian president (in the movie) and him really alive......She wore a mask (like MJ has in Ghosts) to make HER look like a MAN (hatman/and blond women/ at the mermorial and Maybe Dave Dave) ant at the end of the movie...well THIS IS NOT IT!!! There will be a second one...and she has help from someone from the inside lol soooooo many connections..and you still dont know WHO IS SALT?? .....The man you never knew (MJ from this is It) I can keep connecting lol