Michael Jackson Gets Justin Bieber Removed From Youtube

melintymelinty Posts: 15
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I'm not quite sure that it's significant but it's kinda odd and funny either way. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Last week we told you about how Justin Bieber had become the most popular artist on Youtube when his 'Baby' video romped home to a win over Lady Gaga. Well it seems the King of Pop had a problem with the crown Prince having all the glory.

Yes, that's right somehow last night Bieber's video for 'Baby' was removed from Youtube and replaced with the words 'This video is no longer available due to a copywrite claim by MJJ Productions'.

Nobody knows why this happened and the video is back online in all its 'Feat. Usher' glory but the point remains. Michael Jackson hates Bieber and is haunting him from pop heaven.

Be brave Justin, you'll be eighteen soon and all of this will go away.

<!-- m -->http://popdash.com/news/1050/michael-ja ... om-youtube<!-- m -->

What do you guys say to that? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

it's called being put in your place. michael was number 1, is number 1 and will forever be number 1. let's be real. sorry baby biebs.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thats really funny!! Looks like Michael's coming through with his good taste!
    This was one of the comments somebody posted on that link that made me laugh!

"Justin reminds me of a young Michael Jackson. Except without any singing ability, without any dancing ability. Without the cute persona and without the prospect of a decades long career in the music business."

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry to all the biebs fans on this forum...
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thats really funny!! Looks like Michael's coming through with his good taste!
    This was one of the comments somebody posted on that link that made me laugh!

"Justin reminds me of a young Michael Jackson. Except without any singing ability, without any dancing ability. Without the cute persona and without the prospect of a decades long career in the music business."

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry to all the biebs fans on this forum...

I guess the kid has a thing to learn about who's boss.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Great news, but the bad thing is that the video has comeback.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    That's funny. Too bad the video is back up.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Now of only they would pull all this other vids <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That's humor, love it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Muaahahaha
    #MJsBoss
    I'm surprised .. but really happy for this news .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This, along with Michael being the director of the Conrad Murray Documentary, I think Michael is trying to give us all a little comic relief here. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • melintymelinty Posts: 15
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love how they talk about him in present tense. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    Wow, this morning i woke up with "those who even dare to say this kid is the new king of pop should just plainly eat sh*t" and now i'm hearing this! Again, sorry to the JB fans here, if there are any. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This, along with Michael being the director of the Conrad Murray Documentary, I think Michael is trying to give us all a little comic relief here. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It's possible, It's really his kind of behaviour <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ha ha! Beaver boy got owned! That's hilarious! Someone had to teach this entertainment rugrat a lesson....I'm glad it was MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But seriously, this kid should be aware of his status in the music industry, no one can ever be or top Michael, he's unique, he's the best, he's the maximum no person will ever be able to reach.
    So Beaver boy, stop doing the moonwalk in your videos, you can't be MJ, it's not gonna happen!
    If there are any Justin Bieber fans out here, please do not feel offended by this comment. You are free to be any musician's fans.
    All the L.O.V.E.!
  • Ha ha! Beaver boy got owned! That's hilarious! Someone had to teach this entertainment rugrat a lesson....I'm glad it was MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But seriously, this kid should be aware of his status in the music industry, no one can ever be or top Michael, he's unique, he's the best, he's the maximum no person will ever be able to reach.
    So Beaver boy, stop doing the moonwalk in your videos, you can't be MJ, it's not gonna happen!
    If there are any Justin Bieber fans out here, please do not feel offended by this comment. You are free to be any musician's fans.
    All the L.O.V.E.!

I don't like the kid simply because he's arrogant and fame has gone to his head. He turned down giving these little girls an autograph without even looking at them. There's also a video of him getting mad a fan because the fan grabbed his hand while performing. He's the idiot that put his hand in the audience, of course someone is going to grab you. No need to forcefully take their hand off of you. He also has said that he's no longer surprised people compare him to Michael Jackson. He's talked bad about Disney stars, he's talked bad about Mariah Carey saying she is "pass her time." He's talked bad about Britney Spears saying her music has a "corny sound." He's said plenty more about people who have been in the industry for decades. He little "I wanna date Beyonce and flirt with every single girl" attitude needs to just go away. I can't stand the boy. I hate arrogant people.
  • Thats bunk. Theres no way MJ dislikes Jusin Bieber. MJ and Usher are VERY good friends. Justin works under Usher. MJ would never dislike a young upcoming star with so much potential. If anything i could see MJ helping him with his career because hes not just a rapper. He actually SINGS. LOL.

I could actually see them messing with that video just to bring attention to the MJ stuff. Just so people would draw attention to it. makes people talk!! Thats what they want. They want to be right up front on the headlines! MJJ productions pulls Biebers vdieo...now its back..i bet you its just a publicity stunt! Keep'm in the news baby!! Go MJ. Justin you rock too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    It's not Ludacris who is with Bieber ?
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    My Daddy MJ can do anything! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

P.S. Daddy, if, you can read this my message. I wish that you could get my local Walmart to pull all the Justin Bieber magazines, and replace them with magazines all about you. I rather see your pictures, Daddy, then his. I love you, Daddy! xxxxxxx
  • Sweet! I'm sorry if there's any Bieber fans around here, but seriously, that whiny little kid needs to be kicked off. Baby is honestly one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard. I don't know how people can compare him to Michael Jackson AT ALL. People actually have the nerve to call him "better" since he "had a childhood". I actually take offense to that because (coming from someone who didn't have a childhood) One, "having a childhood" doesn't make you better and two, Not having a childhood just gives you that much more experience in life, which the arrogant kid probably needs. -.-

**EDIT--- I forgot to mention: BUURRRN!
    *cough* Sorry. Just had to get that out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Thats bunk. Theres no way MJ dislikes Jusin Bieber. MJ and Usher are VERY good friends. Justin works under Usher. MJ would never dislike a young upcoming star with so much potential. If anything i could see MJ helping him with his career because hes not just a rapper. He actually SINGS. LOL.

I could actually see them messing with that video just to bring attention to the MJ stuff. Just so people would draw attention to it. makes people talk!! Thats what they want. They want to be right up front on the headlines! MJJ productions pulls Biebers vdieo...now its back..i bet you its just a publicity stunt! Keep'm in the news baby!! Go MJ. Justin you rock too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Okay, Usher is not Justin's manager or anything. He discovered him & got him signed. & I'm sure there'd be some offence taken that they say he's BETTER than MJ which we ALL know is a big, fat NEGATIVE. I don't hate the kid but he's really not very good. It's one thing to be inspired by someone & pay homage it's a completely different thing to copy all of their moves & capatalize on the comparisons to that person. He needs to stop with the moonwalk, etc. Once is enough, even Usher put his own style into anything MJ he did. & he uses his OWN choreography most of the time, same with Neyo, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Ginuwine. & they're all really good singers too, as well as dancers, chorepgraphers, with their own individual styles. But not Justin. Justin Bieber was signed & I'm not being mean, just honest, he was signed because they knew all of the little girls in the world would LOVE him & he'd have a huge following. Not because of his talent or more like lack of talent. He's alright but nowhere near MJ now or even back when he was 15 or 5 for that matter! He needs to be put back in his place WAAAAYYYY UNDER MJ. He is getting a little big headed as most do. Sooooo tired of the crazy Bieber fans & his music & the fans threatening to kill anyone who goes near him. Shut up already! lol.

Edit: Rapper? Justin is a little singer but a whiny one! lol. He's alright but definitely not great. & you do have a point it could have been a publicity stunt. Who knows. All I know is I'm tired of JB regurgitating everything MJ & Usher have already done & his music isn't very good. imo he NEEDS help from MJ, MAJOR help. Not to be mean. He really was signed because they knew he'd be a huge heartthrob type sensation. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    All the L.O.V.E.!

I don't like the kid simply because he's arrogant and fame has gone to his head. He turned down giving these little girls an autograph without even looking at them. There's also a video of him getting mad a fan because the fan grabbed his hand while performing. He's the idiot that put his hand in the audience, of course someone is going to grab you. No need to forcefully take their hand off of you. He also has said that he's no longer surprised people compare him to Michael Jackson. He's talked bad about Disney stars, he's talked bad about Mariah Carey saying she is "pass her time." He's talked bad about Britney Spears saying her music has a "corny sound." He's said plenty more about people who have been in the industry for decades. He little "I wanna date Beyonce and flirt with every single girl" attitude needs to just go away. I can't stand the boy. I hate arrogant people.

yeah me too .. that's why i dislike him ...
    he said he idolize Michael Jackson, but why he never told his fans to STOP comparing him to Michael Jackson or saying he's better than Michael Jackson ...i think he loves to be compared to MJ ... but it will NEVER happen
    also, some of his fans is sooo annoying ... they said this is the best era of music, for me this is the CRAP era of music ...

i'm sorry when there's a fan of him around here .. don't feel offended , i just saying what i feel
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Ha ha! Beaver boy got owned! That's hilarious! Someone had to teach this entertainment rugrat a lesson....I'm glad it was MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But seriously, this kid should be aware of his status in the music industry, no one can ever be or top Michael, he's unique, he's the best, he's the maximum no person will ever be able to reach.
    All the L.O.V.E.!

he said he idolize Michael Jackson, but why he never told his fans to STOP comparing him to Michael Jackson or saying he's better than Michael Jackson ...i think he loves to be compared to MJ ... but it will NEVER happen
    also, some of his fans is sooo annoying ... they said this is the best era of music, for me this is the CRAP era of music ...

i'm sorry when there's a fan of him around here .. don't feel offended , i just saying what i feel

Definitely a crap era! No doubt about it! & I too am sorry if I offended anyone, I just get tired of the comparisons & the music nowadays. But if you like him that's your perogative.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Agree with all the above, yes, he maybe has some talent but, c'mon he has nothing to do with M.J., he is just like JT,Usher,CB who idolize MJ, try to imitate his moves but in vain, there will always be the one and only king of music of all times-Michael Jackson and this kid has better to find his own style and not dream of taking place of MJ, it's too irritating.
    All the L.O.V.E.!

Definitely a crap era! No doubt about it! & I too am sorry if I offended anyone, I just get tired of the comparisons & the music nowadays. But if you like him that's your perogative.

glad someone agree with me ..
    yeah i can't stand with that statement ...
    i also feeling so sad, cause our young generation (me is also young <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) is now habitualy comparing artist to another artist
    if they believe his idol is the best .. they don't need to do that .. especially to Michael Jackson
    cause NO ONE can be compared to him ....
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Haha put in his place
This discussion has been closed.