Michaels second language

dragonflyliliesdragonflylilies Posts: 608
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I am sorry if this was posted before. I looked and looked and could not find it. Ok here is my post:

When Michael was talking to Kenny in I think it was french. What was he saying and what was Kenny saying? I think it was around the time he was rehersing Human Nature. Whatever he was saying, it sounded so beautiful in that language, but I would love to know what he said. Help, Please. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Do you have a link to the video? As far as I'm concerned Mike is more of a Spanish speaker, not French.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Do you have a link to the video? As far as I'm concerned Mike is more of a Spanish speaker, not French.
    I will find it on youtube and post it.
  • Is this one?
    [youtube:1wf01vob]

If is this one, it's not french, it's spanish.
    Is this one?
    [youtube:hrjx7udg]

If is this one, it's not french, it's spanish.

Definitely Spanish.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Spain. Pains
  • Yes, that is the one. Sorry, first and only language is English. I know some spanish but it is very limited to some not so good words. Does anyone know what he is saying?
    Yes, that is the one. Sorry, first and only language is English. I know some spanish but it is very limited to some not so good words. Does anyone know what he is saying?

Something like 'are you'... and 'love'. The audio is not very clear, I'll listen again.

And I think he also says cómo estás, which means 'how are you'. And Hazlo por Ortega means I do it for Ortega. But that's all I can get out of it. Maybe a native Spanish speaker can decipher it some more.

• Yes, that is the one. Sorry, first and only language is English. I know some spanish but it is very limited to some not so good words. Does anyone know what he is saying?

I'm gonna try it, my first language is Spanish but obviously is not Michael's ones <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    MJ
    oh mi amor eres tú - oh you are my love
    ah mi amor eres tú - oh you are my love
    cuando tu estás - when you are
    no hay gente que (te lo) eras tú - there's no people that (...) you were
    Kenny
    Oh Español - oh Spanish
    MJ
    They speak English and after that Michael repeat Ortega few times.
    He was trying to sing the Spanish version of "i just can't stop loving you" but i think he forgot the lyrics.
    Yes, that is the one. Sorry, first and only language is English. I know some spanish but it is very limited to some not so good words. Does anyone know what he is saying?

I'm gonna try it, my first language is Spanish but obviously is not Michael's ones <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    MJ
    ah mi amor eres tú - oh you are my love
    cuando tu estás - when you are
    no hay gente que (te lo) eras tú - there's no people that (...) you were
    Kenny
    Oh Español - oh Spanish
    MJ
    They speak English and after that Michael repeat Ortega few times.
    He was trying to sing the Spanish version of "i just can't stop loving you" but i think he forgot the lyrics.

Hahahaha, I wasn't that far off, lolol!

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Yep.
    It's a spanish version of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You".
    He has done it in French, but his pronunciation wasn't much better.
    He tries to remember it, but it doesn't make much sense. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    its the spanish version of I just cant stop loving you...Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu...
    love this version btw
  • Thank you all very much. I never knew that he sang in different languages. I will have to go to youtube and see if I cant find a video of him singing it in spanish.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    he said something in spanish to him, but I don't know what it means
  • Hazlo por Ortega = Do it for Ortega
    I can't make out the rest... It doesn't sound like the words shown on the screen.

Does anyone think that it looks like someone off stage (not Michael) is saying that stuff (like the repetition of Ortega's name)? Michael, or whoever the person on stage is, seems to only be laughing in that small interval of time... I don't see his lips moving much. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • That version, the spanish one, is on my Bad album...at the end. I have Quincy being interviewed talking about the album and they add 3 songs that were not on the album...streetwalker, ill fly away, and the spanish version of I just can't stop loving you....I love those 3 songs...especially streetwalker! They are extra tracs