V For Vanquish -- Second Message --

nevernevernevernevernevernever Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3jhn7a3y]

Comments

• The numbers 08132010 appear on the screen in a flash at 1:42. It's hard to pause at the right time to freeze it.August 13 2010 is on a Friday. It is also the day when the Berlin Wall was erected.I don't know whether I should believe this is apart of what Michael wants or if this is just a brilliant and well done video done by someone who has nothing to do with Michael. Very brilliant though
    . <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    I see something flashing, but I can't make it out at all.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    The numbers 08132010 appear on the screen in a flash at 1:42. It's hard to pause at the right time to freeze it.August 13 2010 is on a Friday. It is also the day when the Berlin Wall was erected.I don't know whether I should believe this is apart of what Michael wants or if this is just a brilliant and well done video done by someone who has nothing to do with Michael. Very brilliant though
    . <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yup, the date's there. It's hard to grab but easier to see on YouTube with the video at full screen. I don't know how others feel, but his message makes a lot of sense to me.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    They make absolute sense to me! This is the message Michael has been telling us to spread! We have to make others aware of what is about to happen,We need to stand together,educated to the nines, an Army of Love and Knowledge! and we have to be ready to fight for our Freedom, fight for Peace, fight to stop world hunger, fight for Unity, fight for the day when we can all stand proudly as one and say, we all belong to one race...THE HUMAN RACE!!. It's up to us to really see what is going on and then we have to make a change and pass it along to others. We need to do this for ourselves and we have to do it for our friend MICHAEL!! Lets Do THIS>>>THIS IS IT!!
  • norrenorre Posts: 51
    I hope it did work.screenshot.
  • norrenorre Posts: 51
    So friday the 13th.A new date or what?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So friday the 13th.A new date or what?

Friday the 13th is considered to be bad luck. For on a Friday the 13th, sometime back in the 1300’s, all the constables in France opened sealed instructions from their King – King Phillip the Just (talk about PR!). The King was in cahoots with the Pope. The Orders read seize all members of the Knights of Templar and their possessions (which were considerable – being the wealthiest order in Europe, having invented international banking and the credit card). The condemned Knights were to be turned over to the Holy Inquisition for the standard questioning, torture and burning at the stake.

A small group of Knights managed to escape, load their ship with a portion of their treasure and land in Scotland, where they were taken in by Robert the Bruce, who at the time was ex-communicated from the Church because he wouldn’t turn Scotland over to England. (The aforementioned Robert the Bruce was in truth NOTHING like the fwop portrayed in Braveheart.) The Templars, according to some traditions, resurfaced in Scotland as the Scottish Rite of the Freemasons, and as such had much to do with the founding of America and the framing of the constitution.)

<!-- m -->http://www.illuminati-news.com/friday-the-13th.htm<!-- m -->

From the other thread (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12399&start=100#p212043<!-- l -->):
    The symbol on the table <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> .

Good eye! A downward-pointing pentagram <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

220px-Pentagram4.svg.png
    The downward-pointing pentagram is often used by Christians and neoPagans to represent Satanism.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism<!-- m -->
    Pentagrams [...] has associations within Freemasonry.

Satanists use a pentagram with two points up, often inscribed in a double circle, with the head of a goat inside the pentagram. This is referred to as the Sigil of Baphomet. They use it much the same way as the Pythagoreans, as Tartaros literally translates from Greek as a "Pit" or "Void" in Christian terminology (the word is used as such in the Bible, referring to the place where the fallen angels are fettered). The Pythagorean Greek letters are most often replaced by the Hebrew letters [...] forming the name Leviathan. Less esoteric LaVeyan Satanists use it as a sign of rebellion or religious identification, the three downward points symbolising rejection of the holy Trinity and the horns pointing up in defiance of conventional religious (spiritual) dogma.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• The numbers 08132010 appear on the screen in a flash at 1:42. It's hard to pause at the right time to freeze it.August 13 2010 is on a Friday. It is also the day when the Berlin Wall was erected.I don't know whether I should believe this is apart of what Michael wants or if this is just a brilliant and well done video done by someone who has nothing to do with Michael. Very brilliant though,

8-13-2010.gif

T-Cross of Death and Rebirth in 2010

AUGUST 13 , 2010 --- 12:00PM BST, 1:00 GREENWICH

" This is probably the most difficult configuration of our time. Not since the Great Depression of the 1930's have Saturn, Uranus and Pluto been configured in such a challenging array. It will almost certainly coincide with a global crisis of previously unimagined proportions, most likely involving ecological upheaval bringing about economic collapse <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> . However, the most skillful way to regard such an eventuality may be to see it as a necessary and inevitable consequence of our current trajectory, and quite possibly as the opportunity for a collective, global psycho-spiritual death-rebirth process, which we as a species must undergo in order that we might fulfill all of the prophesies in a way nobody could have foreseen, and be reborn as one. May we all prepare ourselves to act as midwives to that process. It will take great clarity to hold focus when all about us are in despair."
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I made a screenshot yesterday on another thread.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- m -->http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5601/vendettat.png<!-- m -->
  • I made a screenshot yesterday on another thread.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- m -->http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5601/vendettat.png<!-- m -->

Hey , Cameron , can you plz tell me ,where did u take this screenshot from ?!!
    'cause something odd here <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . See mine :

vanquich.jpg
  • melintymelinty Posts: 15
    Omg, those videos creepin the livin sh*** outta me. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I made a screenshot yesterday on another thread.

'cause something odd here <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . See mine :

vanquich.jpg

Waouh, in your screenshot it's 08, in mine it's 07 ( <!-- m -->http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5601/vendettat.png<!-- m --> ) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I took my screenshot form this video <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGzQZ9i5 ... r_embedded<!-- m --> wich seems to be the official account of V. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • yes cameron ... 2 videos with 2 different"hidden" dates .
    can somebody explain it to me ? 'Cause I have a big headache right now <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • melintymelinty Posts: 15
    edit. wups forget it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • V for vanquich left this message in his blog .

It has come to my attention, rather urgently in fact, that there has been much speculation whether I am actually Michael Jackson.

I can most assuredly tell you: I am, indeed, NOT.

In fact, before I was forwarded all the recent correspondence from a bevy of his devoted fans, I was not even aware that there was a possibility that Michael might have faked his death. I was then shown footage of his appearance at London's 02 last year (a screen grab of which is displayed above), that the editor suggested was not Michael Jackson at all, but an imposter. Finally, I was shown certain scenes of his body bag being transferred by helicopter, and it is quite obvious that at one point the bag briefly gets up by itself.

I know you love Michael very deeply, and I know that you miss him. Yes, he may yet be alive in this plane. However, though I have had the pleasure and honor of personally meeting him, I am not he. Michael was quite aware of the rot in the corporate and political spheres, and though born into the music business, he eventually freed his body, mind and soul from it. Regardless if Michael is in a physical body or not, he is as eternal as we are and knows that we should be united in Self-Realization, with love and tolerance for each other and in harmony with Mother Nature, our earth. Unfortunately, not everyone on this planet is so enlightened, especially those possessing political, military and/or economic authority. In fact, if Michael did return to the spiritual world, certain evidence suggests that a group of people from this latter group of the unenlightened may have actually plotted and murdered him, for various motivations.

If these scoundrels did not get to Michael first, and he faked his death as so many others have done before, then I applaud him and wish him well. In fact, I would not put it past him and so I, too, would look for messages secretly left by him for those with eyes to see and with ears to listen. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Link : http://vforvanquish.com/
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Great !
    Plus, he met Michael before, interesting <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    He met MJ personally? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Goosebumps.
  • I made a screenshot yesterday on another thread.

vanquich.jpg

Different years too ... one 2010 and the other 2011
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    V for vanquich left this message in his blog .

It has come to my attention, rather urgently in fact, that there has been much speculation whether I am actually Michael Jackson.

In fact, before I was forwarded all the recent correspondence from a bevy of his devoted fans, I was not even aware that there was a possibility that Michael might have faked his death. I was then shown footage of his appearance at London's 02 last year (a screen grab of which is displayed above), that the editor suggested was not Michael Jackson at all, but an imposter. Finally, I was shown certain scenes of his body bag being transferred by helicopter, and it is quite obvious that at one point the bag briefly gets up by itself.

I know you love Michael very deeply, and I know that you miss him. Yes, he may yet be alive in this plane. However, though I have had the pleasure and honor of personally meeting him, I am not he. Michael was quite aware of the rot in the corporate and political spheres, and though born into the music business, he eventually freed his body, mind and soul from it. Regardless if Michael is in a physical body or not, he is as eternal as we are and knows that we should be united in Self-Realization, with love and tolerance for each other and in harmony with Mother Nature, our earth. Unfortunately, not everyone on this planet is so enlightened, especially those possessing political, military and/or economic authority. In fact, if Michael did return to the spiritual world, certain evidence suggests that a group of people from this latter group of the unenlightened may have actually plotted and murdered him, for various motivations.

If these scoundrels did not get to Michael first, and he faked his death as so many others have done before, then I applaud him and wish him well. In fact, I would not put it past him and so I, too, would look for messages secretly left by him for those with eyes to see and with ears to listen. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The combination of the picture from O2 and "I Am Not Michael Jackson" seems pretty interesting...

IamnotMJ.jpg
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I read the responses from his blog, listen what some people said;

Se que eres MICHAEL JACKSON! TU ERES MICHAEL PERO TE QUIERO!
    July 25, 2010 | Unregistered Commenter peterpanpyt
    peterpanpyt talks spanish? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Still don't know who these guys are? Here's a hint: <!-- m -->http://api.twitter.com/ffa_aff<!-- m -->
    There are the following elements:

- agenda (theirs) -- overthrow current governments / fight the so-called NWO (nobody has proven the existence of such a 'world order' that they fantasize about, can be no more than a pretext to induce fear and determine people to take action against world leaders)
    - means to manipulate and brainwash (gullible MJ fans) -- yet the best example: Hollywood, 'V for Vendetta' and the list goes on
    - the puppets (MJ fans), association to their beloved KOP, using their delusions about a faked death, to manipulate their minds in the direction they target, perfect timing, perfect occasion
    - the strings --- they hold the strings, they rely on manipulation, they need people to do things FOR them

If you had the least brains you need, you'd realize, a man like Michael Jackson would not secretly organize underground revolutions.
    That is, not the Michael Jackson the world knows.
    July 25, 2010 | Unregistered Commenter MJ IS DEAD

Uhh? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Watch for the BS they spread on Twitter and other social networks.
    They are: @weeping_dolphin, @_TrueLiar_ , @7Jaguar , @Spungoo , @ThatylovesMJ , @Neo5842 , @sofia_bs_as , @sweety27a , @KyraMJ , and many more... (most of them changed their profiles many times, but they're still the same pawns)
    July 25, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterMJ IS DEAD

Re- uhh? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    V for vanquich left this message in his blog .

Ezekiel 12:2
    New International Version (©1984)
    "Son of man, you are living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people.

Jeremiah 5:21
    New International Version (©1984)
    Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:

<!-- m -->http://www.mgr.org/EyesToSee.html<!-- m -->

The M+G+R Foundation

Eyes to See and Ears to Hear
    Who Are Those Who Possess Them?
    To translate from English to any major language Click Here

PURPOSE

The purpose of this document is to clarify to our many readers what is meant by: "May those who have Eyes, See; and those who have Ears, Hear." or similar/equivalent statements that we frequently use. We beg the forgiveness of those who have been confused by such statements while at the same time acknowledge our forgetfulness that most Roman Catholics have very little knowledge of the Holy Word of God as manifested through the Holy Scriptures - most specifically, through the Holy Gospels.

We take this opportunity to praise H.H. Leo XIII and his Providentissimus Deus - On the Study of Holy Scripture [18 November 1893] wherein he encouraged Catholics to become conversant with the Holy Scriptures.

BACKGROUND

Before entering into this matter in full, remember: If you don't see all yet, do not be terribly concerned. "Seeing" is process that develops at a rate determined by God, a rate quite unique for each soul already marked from all Eternity to be counted amongst those who will Have Eyes to See and Ears to Hear

Our Lord Jesus Christ clearly used the "Eyes to See and Ears to Hear" terminology frequently and we will quote such Gospel passages in the DETAILS section of this document. First, however, we wish to give additional dimension to such terminology so that Our Lord's Words be better assimilated.

When Divine Illumination is granted to mankind it will be received as follows:

(a) Clearly seen by those who truly belong to God (even though they may not be aware of it yet) and who God deems ready to understand it and profit from it.

(b) Not clearly seen by those whom God does not deem quite ready yet to assimilate such Illumination. In time, these individuals, which belong to two categories, will see the Light.

(i) Category No. 1 will see the Light eventually under the normal process of conversion;
    (ii) Category No. 2 will see the Light only when God allows (1) Enough pain to be brought upon them so that they finally "snap into attention", so to speak.

(c) Not seen - now or ever - by those who do not belong to God - and never will.

DETAILS

Following is what Our Lord Jesus Christ stated, through the Holy Gospels, about this subject matter:

Matthew 13:11-13 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Luke 8:9-10 And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be? And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Mark 4:11-12 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all
    these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

John 16:12-14 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. How be it when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Therefore - who does See and/or Hear and its timing is not for miguel de Portugal - or no one! - to determine. That is the sole provenance of God and we must be most careful in revealing such information "lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them." and we would then be answerable to God for such transgression.

<!-- m -->http://www.crossroad.to/HisWord/verses/ ... rstand.htm<!-- m -->

Deaf and blind to Truth -- or hearing and seeing?

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear!" Matthew 11:12; Mark 4:9

"Hear this now, O foolish people, without understanding,
    Who have eyes and see not, and who have ears and hear not:
    Do you not fear Me?’ says the Lord. ‘Will you not tremble at My presence,
    Who have placed the sand as the bound of the sea,
    By a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass beyond it?
    And though its waves toss to and fro, yet they cannot prevail;
    Though they roar, yet they cannot pass over it.
    But this people has a defiant and rebellious heart;
    They have revolted and departed.
    They do not say in their heart,
    “Let us now fear the Lord our God...." Jeremiah 5:21-24

“God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear....” Romans 11:8

God's command: Go, speak to those who will not hear (contrary to today's formula for successful leadership)

"I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
    'Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?'
    Then I said, 'Here am I! Send me.'
    And He said, “Go, and tell this people:
    ‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’
    'Make the heart of this people dull, and their ears heavy, and shut their eyes;

Lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears....
    Then I [Isaiah] said, 'Lord, how long?'
    And He answered: 'Until the cities are laid waste and without inhabitant,
    The houses are without a man, the land is utterly desolate..." Isaiah 6:8-11

But the people preferred false prophets with more positive messages

"Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you...
    They speak a vision of their own heart,
    Not from the mouth of the Lord.
    They continually say to those who despise Me,
    ‘The Lord has said, 'You shall have peace’;
    And to everyone who walks according to the dictates of his own heart, they say,
    ‘No evil shall come upon you.’” Jeremiah 23:16-17

"To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear?
    Indeed their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot give heed.
    Behold, the word of the Lord is a reproach to them; they have no delight in it.
    Therefore I am full of the fury of the Lord. I am weary of holding it in.
    “I will pour it out on the children outside, and on the assembly of young men together;
    For even the husband shall be taken with the wife...
    And their houses shall be turned over to others, fields and wives together;
    For I will stretch out My hand against the inhabitants of the land,” says the Lord.
    “Because from the least of them even to the greatest of them,
    Everyone is given to covetousness;
    And from the prophet even to the priest, everyone deals falsely.
    They have also healed the hurt of My people slightly,
    Saying, ‘Peace, peace!’ When there is no peace.
    Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination?
    No! They were not at all ashamed; nor did they know how to blush.
    Therefore they shall fall among those who fall;
    At the time I punish them, they shall be cast down.” Jeremiah 6:9-15

Resisting (unpopular & offensive) truth

“You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you. Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers..." Acts 7:51-53

"Then they cried out with a loud voice, stopped their ears, and ran at him with one accord; and they cast him out of the city and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul. And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, 'Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.' Then he knelt down and cried out with a loud voice, 'Lord, do not charge them with this sin.' And when he had said this, he fell asleep." Acts 7:57- 60

"But they refused to heed, shrugged their shoulders, and stopped their ears so that they could not hear. Yes, they made their hearts like flint, refusing to hear the law and the words which the Lord of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets. Thus great wrath came from the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 7:11-12

"Your own wickedness will correct you, and your backslidings will rebuke you.
    Know therefore and see that it is an evil and bitter thing
    That you have forsaken the Lord your God, and the fear of Me is not in you,”
    Says the Lord God of hosts." Jeremiah 2:19

“For My people are foolish, they have not known Me.
    They are silly children, and they have no understanding.
    They are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.” Jeremiah 4:22

“Stand in the ways and see,
    And ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it;
    Then you will find rest for your souls.
    But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’
    Also, I set watchmen over you, saying, ‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’
    But they said, ‘We will not listen.’
    Therefore hear, you nations," Jeremiah 6:16-18

“Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house, which has eyes to see but does not see, and ears to hear but does not hear; for they are a rebellious house." Ezekiel 12:2

Everyone will deceive his neighbor,
    And will not speak the truth;
    They have taught their tongue to speak lies;
    They weary themselves to commit iniquity.
    Your dwelling place is in the midst of deceit;
    Through deceit they refuse to know Me,” says the Lord." Jeremiah 9:5

"But Jesus, being aware of it, said to them, 'Why do you reason because you have no bread? Do you not yet perceive nor understand? Is your heart still hardened? Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear?" Mark 8:17-18

But God always had a remnant of faithful ones who loved the truth

"But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” John 10:2-5

"Behold, a king will reign in righteousness...
    The eyes of those who see will not be dim,
    And the ears of those who hear will listen." Isaiah 32:1-3

"Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
    Then the lame shall leap like a deer, and the tongue of the dumb sing.
    For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert." Isaiah 35:5-6

Jesus said to them, "...it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.... I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says:
    ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand,
    And seeing you will see and not perceive;
    For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
    Their ears are hard of hearing,
    And their eyes they have closed,
    Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
    Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
    So that I should heal them.’
    "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it." Matthew 13:11-17

"Jesus answered and said to them, 'Go and tell John the things which you hear and see: The blind see and the lame walk; the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear; the dead are raised up and the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me.” Matthew 11:4-6

"So Ezra the priest brought the Law before the assembly of men and women and all who could hear with understanding on the first day of the seventh month. Then he read from it in the open square that was in front of the Water Gate from morning until midday, before the men and women and those who could understand; and the ears of all the people were attentive to the Book of the Law.
    "And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people, for he was standing above all the people; and when he opened it, all the people stood up. And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God.
    "Then all the people answered, 'Amen, Amen!' while lifting up their hands. And they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground." Nehemiah 8:2-6
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    IamnotMJ.jpg

Yes why to have chosen the 02 photo with the comment I am not Michael Jackson ?

Another clue ?
  • Hi...there's a frase in that text of "V",,,that cought my attention... "I know you love Michael very deeply, and I know that you miss him. Yes, he may yet be alive in this plane."

what the hell should that mean?? That V is included in michal jackson plan??
  • Hi...there's a frase in that text of "V",,,that cought my attention... "I know you love Michael very deeply, and I know that you miss him. Yes, he may yet be alive in this plane."

what the hell should that mean?? That V is included in michal jackson plan??

I found this article on "The Planes of Existence"...

The 7 Planes of Existence
    Just as there are seven colors in the rainbow and seven tones in a musical scale, each with a different vibratory rate, there are seven levels of being on the spectrum of creation. The slowest speed of vibration occurs on the physical plane; the highest, on the buddhaic plane. From the buddhaic plane, energy returns to its source, the Tao.

Physical plane: The densest of the seven planes; where we presently reside.

Astral plane: The second plane of creation. Its medium is concrete emotional energy. It is where our consciousness is focused between lifetimes and when we're finished with the physical plane.

Causal plane: The third plane of creation. Its medium is concrete intellectual energy. It is Michael's plane of existence.

Akashic plane: The central, neutral plane of creation that interconnects the other six. The distilled knowledge of the universe is recorded there. This is the records generated of everything that happens in the universe as it occurs. The appearance is that all matter and energy have a sort of built-in digital recording device, storing its entire history in a photographic code, but the records are actually windows into the past. The records show events exactly as they were experienced, so the information in them begins raw-it is not clarified, understood, and assimilated until a consciousness takes responsibility for doing so. Once it is fully assimilated, it is stored on the akashic plane.

Mental plane: The fifth plane of creation. Its medium is abstract intellectual energy, emphasizing truth. The infinite soul who incarnated as Lao-tzu taught from this plane.

Messianic plane: The sixth plane of creation. Its medium is abstract emotional energy, emphasizing love. The infinite soul who incarnated as Jesus taught from this plane.

Buddhaic plane: The highest plane of creation. Its medium is pure or abstract kinetic energy. We experience the buddhaic plane just before fully refocusing our awareness in the Tao. The infinite soul who incarnated as Buddha taught from this plane.

PLANES OF CREATION

The Tao has created many universes, or overall experiments. (I am not speaking here of parallel universes.) Our universe is based in part on the law of seven. It permeates the Michael teachings and many other teachings, as well as being applicable to musical scales, colors of the rainbow, and so forth. Seven consists of two sets of three connected by one.

Twelve is another significant number in this universe, and it relates to seven. For example, the seven-note musical scale is a series of whole and half steps. It is drawn from the twelve-note chromatic scale, which is all half steps.

Apparently, other universes are based on different mathematical ideas. Some of our previous grand cycles may have been in other universes, especially if we have had a high number of them, since this universe is relatively young.

Michael brought up the topic of other universal schemes in relationship to the seven roles:

"In this universe, the Tao fragments into the seven roles, like white light bent into the seven rainbow colors through the particular prism that this universe offers. A different universe might have a different prism that results in something that cannot be understood in this universe. Our system of seven is only one way a perfect whole can be differentiated."

This universe has seven planes, or dimensions. Three are ordinal (concrete), three are cardinal (abstract), and one is neutral, providing connection. The most ordinal plane is the physical, which is concrete energy. Its position is mirrored by the most cardinal plane, the buddhaic, which is abstract energy. The astral plane (concrete emotion) is the middle ordinal plane. It is mirrored in position by the middle cardinal plane, the messianic (abstract emotion). The causal plane (concrete thought) is the highest ordinal plane. It is mirrored in position by the lowest cardinal plane, the mental. This mirroring balances the universe. The higher planes are about pure energy, love, and truth; the lower planes are about manifesting them. The fulcrum of the balance is the neutral akashic plane. It connects all the others through the akashic or record-keeping aspect of each plane, which feed into it.

There are etheric, nonsolid levels of the physical plane both lower and higher in frequency than our physical bodies. Some people with psychic skills can see them. The fact that they can be physically seen indicates that they are part of the physical plane. We cannot physically see what is nonphysical, although we may translate our nonphysical perceptions into physical images. The etheric substance lower in vibration than the solid physical connects it with the Tao. This is the realm of devas, or nature spirits; it could be called the “lower physical plane.” The etheric substance higher in vibration than the solid physical connects it with the astral; it is in the realm of what could be called the “upper physical plane.” It is the domain of “ghosts,” and some extraterrestrials. The ethereal life form of the “higher sentients” who lived on earth before the “fall of man” was also of the upper physical plane. What we consider solid substance, as well as other vibrations that we can directly perceive such as light and sound, exist in the “middle physical plane.”

It might be more accurate to view the planes as being in a circle rather than a line.

"Since the Tao is the ground of all being, every plane has a direct connection with it. The Tao is inherent in any vibrational frequency; those on any plane can “arrive” at it “coming or going” through either increasing their frequency to “all frequency” or decreasing it to “no frequency.”

On the physical plane, by transcending the material illusions round about and entering into a space of no space and a time of no time, you experience the Tao. You can get there by descending through the earth vibration or ascending through the heaven vibration. The solid roles generally find the former to be easier. The fluid roles find the latter to be easier. However, any role can do both. This is available only when balance and non-attachment are achieved."

Incidentally, Michael normally uses the word Tao in place of God (depending on the beliefs of those listening) because God is usually personified as a judgmental and hierarchical male figure. They may also use the word God to signify the overall consciousness of the manifest universe, as opposed to its source in the dimensionless Tao. In that case, we are each part of both the Tao and God. As microcosmic individuals, we are sparks or units of the Tao experiencing this universe as separate essences. God could be seen as the macrocosmic individual, the larger “chunk” of the Tao who, as a whole, inhabits this universe and experiences the overall expansion and lessons the Tao seeks.
    http://www.michaelteachings.com/7planes.html