edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
i was about to look at some pictures on
http://www.mjjpictures.com

but that site is on HIATUS.
i wonder why

Comments

• maybe they're preparing for BAM! lol or technological problems
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I think there is another thread about this site, but I can't find it. I remember that it's normal, the staff of this site is making an update and a new style, so the website will be back soon.
  • tammaychicktammaychick Posts: 117
    i hope so i just love that site i always make my banner with those pics on their for my stories that i have on my fanfiction site.
  • here;s there twitter page

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/mjjpictures<!-- m -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    i was about to look at some pictures on

i wonder why

Do you know, when tthis little picture in the left corner is from??? I think I never saw that before... Interesting, that the other pictures are all from the thriller/bad era and one history-era-picture
  • maybe from stranger in moscow era i can search an find out
  • no i dont sorry i was wondering the same thing
  • maybe from stranger in moscow era i can search an find out
    forget about this part i was typing to fast when this came out
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    You can use the "Edit" function <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • You can use the "Edit" function <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

it wont let me edit
  • Still HIATUS ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • yeah it is i wish that site hurry an come back up soon
  • i was about to look at some pictures on

i wonder why

Do you know, when tthis little picture in the left corner is from??? I think I never saw that before... Interesting, that the other pictures are all from the thriller/bad era and one history-era-picture

its from the 70's jackson 5 era.... in switzerland ...
    here is the video for it...
    [youtube:17lftnrg]

and here is the pic...
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    It's been off for a while now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • i wonder who really behind that website
  • i was about to look at some pictures on

i wonder why

its from the 70's jackson 5 era.... in switzerland ...
    here is the video for it...
    [youtube:3clocwml]

and here is the pic...

aww mike looks so cute in that video
  • No fair I wish they would come back soon! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I love all their pix I use their pix 4 my fan fiction stories but the pix always b so big LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But I really hope when it comes back it will be worth the waiting we did <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I love all their pix I use their pix 4 my fan fiction stories but the pix always b so big LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But I really hope when it comes back it will be worth the waiting we did <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

me too i have most of them save to my computer
  • <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I do not understand why the delay, really miss. Maybe not come back because they (property, family, ...) are concerned that the photos are used inappropriately on the net, maybe? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Hmmm me 2 but now 4 the time being i use Mj Photos Collectors very cute and awesome pix <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hmmm me 2 but now 4 the time being i use Mj Photos Collectors very cute and awesome pix <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

they do have some nice pics of michael on that site
  • MJJpictures is on hiatus for a long time by now <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • i wonder when it went on hiatus one day i just went on there an seen it
    like that
  • Its been on Hiatus for a LONG time now, I remember looking during summer wanting to draw some pictures and seeing that. At first I thought they got a new layout squeaking at the picture they chose, then I saw Hiatus and was like "WHAT?!" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I dunno what the reason could be for though. :/