Michael Jackson -- Nazi Flick Fan?

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That is true Grace <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • OMG, why does the media insist tabloid trash for wanting to continue to harm the reputation of MJ? It is not enough what they've done over two decades? What is the problem of someone knowing the story, just because he is MJ, it would anti-semita/racista? Why is TMZ and others do it so badly? I really do not understand why harm the reputation of Mike, he never hurt anyone, quite the contrary! God, I do not understand .. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • wasn't there a conversation in the rabbi's book with him asking michael something about him thinking he could have changed hitler (don't know if cahnged was the right word) and michael said something like yeah i don't think anybody talked to him or whatever?

Yeah, Michael said that he would have wanted to "hug" Hitler or something, that a tormented soul like his only needed love. He said he believed he could have changed him, yeah. He said that about a lot of criminals, not just Hitler. And he said that LMP didn't like that about him, she felt that criminals didn't deserve love. :
    Michael Jackson -- I Could Have Touched Hitler
    Originally posted Sep 25th 2009 5:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson truly believed that he could have charmed Hitler out of doing that thing he did back in the '40s, if only he could have had a sit-down conversation with the guy.

0925_hitler_jackson_3260404_getty_large_2-1.jpg

It's all according to a report from The Sun ... who's quoting Michael's friend Rabbi Shmuley ... who says he has a tape of Michael making the comments for an interview the two did a while back. We'll believe it when we hear it....

But in the report, Michael is also quoted as calling Hitler a "genius orator" -- a statement similar to the one Aubrey O'Day made on Fox News a few weeks ago.

Here's a partial transcript from the supposed interview:

Shmuley: "You believe that if you had an hour with Hitler you could somehow touch something inside of him?"

Jackson: "Absolutely. I know I could ... You have to help them, give them therapy, teach them that somewhere, something in their life went wrong."

Unfortunately, Jackson was born in 1958 ... about 13 years after Hitler killed himself.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/25/michael-j ... ed-hitler/<!-- m -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this is ridiculous.
    The first thing that jumps out at me is this statement…

“that's according to a video distributor who claims

Only three are mentioned and they are all of a different genre. I’m sure Michael had a huge collection of videos on many subjects. I think it would be safe to say he enjoyed a good horror movie and a well-presented documentary.

Also, the NY Post article makes it sound like he secreted the videos in an underground vault as though he was hiding something. This was probably just a room where he stored his huge collection. "Displayed along the walls" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> doesn’t that just mean on shelves!!!

I have a small collection of videos (err DVD’s actually <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) on subjects ranging from The Queen to Michael Collins. Does this mean I’m obsessed with Royalty and Irish Republicanism? I don’t think so…they’re just good movies!!

I agree with Mo. Let’s see how fast this story spreads.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    If you want to defeat evil, you got to study it.
    If you want to defeat your enemies, keep them close.

Everyone should watch Nazi documentaries.
    Repeatedly. For staying awake.

you will probably find that some of these things are already happening right where you are. even if you are in the u.s.
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Was Hitler gay ?

Hitler was gay - and killed to hide it, book says ...

Adolf Hitler was gay - or so says a sensational new biography on the Nazi dictator
    Eyewitness accounts from Hitler's former lovers, and historical documents that for the first time illuminate rumours that have circulated for over half a century, are disclosed in Hitler's Secret: The Double Life of a Dictator .

The respected German historian Lothar Machtan even claims in his book that Hitler ordered the deaths of several high-ranking Nazis to prevent the secret of his homosexuality from surfacing.

Ernst Röhm, the leader of Hitler's Sturm Abteilung or Storm Troopers, tried to blackmail Hitler by threatening to reveal his sexuality. Röhm, who was also gay, was murdered as a result, according to Machtan, a history teacher at Bremen University.

He refers to scores of historical documents to support his thesis. In 1915, the young Hitler was a dispatch rider at the front in France. Years later, yet before Hitler became infamous, one of his fellow soldiers, Hans Mend, wrote in his memoirs: 'At night, Hitler lay with Schmidl, his male whore.' Schmidl, otherwise known as Ernst Schmidt, and Hitler were 'inseparable lovers' for five years, according to Machtan.

Hitler's service notes read that as a result of the love affair there was reluctance among senior officers to promote him. According to Erich Ebermeier, a lawyer and writer who viewed Hitler's military files years later: 'Despite his bravery towards the enemy, because of his homosexual activity he lost out on a promotion to non-commissioned officer.'

Police reports from Munich after the First World War also suggest that Hitler was pursued by police because of his sexual orientation. 'As a "brown" [fascist] activist, Hitler managed to lure many young men to his side, but not only for political reasons,' says Machtan.

According to a Munich police protocol from the early part of the 20th century, a 22-year-old man called Joseph told the police: 'I spent the whole night with him.' Another, Michael, who was 18, told them: 'I had been unemployed for months, and my mother and my brother were always hungry, so, at his request, I accompanied the man to his home.' Another, a boy called Franz, said: 'He asked me if I'd like to stay with him and he told me his name was Adolf Hitler.'

The police reports were collected by Otto von Lossow, a German army general who took part in suppressing the Hitler putsch in 1923. He kept the Munich police file for years, as, he described it, 'a form of personal life insurance'. If Hitler had attempted to push him aside, he would have blackmailed him with the information, he said. The police documents were published some years ago in Rome by Eugen Dollmann, a close friend of Heinrich Himmler's and also Hitler's interpreter. But because his book never appeared in German, the startling information remained largely overlooked by historians.

Machtan says that Hitler was particularly drawn to Rudolf Hess, his deputy, who was known in party circles as 'black Emma' and with whom he had spent months in Landsberg prison.

Why, then, did the Nazis persecute homosexuals, sending hundreds of thousands of them to their deaths in labour camps and the gas chambers?

'Hitler himself never condemned homosexuality, but he allowed the persecution of gays in order to disguise his own true colours,' Machtan says.
  • wasn't there a conversation in the rabbi's book with him asking michael something about him thinking he could have changed hitler (don't know if cahnged was the right word) and michael said something like yeah i don't think anybody talked to him or whatever?

I remember this too - I don't think there's anything wrong with Michael watching these types of films. Why did he need to stick with the Peter Pan type movies? Are people surprised that he was a deep individual? They shouldn't be. I personally think like many of you - that he had a vast interest in history and children and he sought to continually develop his knowledge of world history.
    Of course there is nothing wrong with Michael see those movies, I have seen lots of those movies as well as many of you, and no we are not Nazis, unlike hate those things.
    The problem with the media is once again they will have to twist the truth and maybe submit to Michael as someone who had sympathy with those things
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    If you want to defeat evil, you got to study it.
    If you want to defeat your enemies, keep them close.

Everyone should watch Nazi documentaries.
    Repeatedly. For staying awake.

you will probably find that some of these things are already happening right where you are. even if you are in the u.s.

The Shoah-business it is called here sometimes. They repeatedly talk about the Shoah in TV I think it's one of the most known historical "event" in the world. There are also a lot of movies about it.

They program it on TV in particular and targeted moments that's why it's called "business". I don't say that it must not be talked about but it should be good that they tell the whole truth about this part of History.

Now there are other atrocities and they are happening right now it should be good to talk about it too. It makes me think of the Berlin Wall that was teared down in 1991 (if I remember well) and many people gathered togheter in memory of this event to celebrate freedom and the tearing down of the wall. It's good to think and remember History to not repeat the bad parts no ? The thing is that there is the same kind of ugly wall built in Israel right now and nobody's really talking about it or demonstrating against it. When you really fight for freedom and justice there are also priorities. In reality there are a lot of hypocrites and people who have no real principles. To not repeat History they say...
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:dy17ezas]

Dont forget that Michael love Chaplin's movies as well.

• Hitler's Children (1943)
    This propaganda piece starts in 1933. Prof. Nichols' American school in Berlin is next door to a school for the Hitler Youth. Karl, from the latter, is attracted to German-American Anna, but events lead to their separation. Later, at the outbreak of war in Europe, Anna is removed from Nichols' school on presumption of German citizenship. Nichols becomes obsessed with finding her, as Anna undergoes a rather lurid odyssey through the Hitler nightmare.

Oasis of the Zombies (1983)
    Robert, a student at an English university, receives word of his father's unexpected death and returns home to Africa. While reading his father's dairies, Robert learns of the obsession that led to his death: $6,000,000 in Nazi gold that remains buried at an oasis in the Sahara desert, protected by the restless, rotting souls who died protecting it. Using his inheritance, Robert bands together with three fellow students to wrest the unclaimed fortune from the dunes of the dead!

Nazis - Of Pure Blood [VHS] (1986):
    OF PURE BLOOD is a compelling drama detailing the horrific ramifications of the Nazis' Lebensborn programme.

Lee Remick plays Alicia Browning, a successful New York casting director, who learns that her son (living in Germany) has been mysteriously killed. She gets another shock when she discovers that he fathered a daughter.

Alicia travels to Germany, and uncovers the horrible truth: her granddaughter is embroiled in a revival of the 'Lebensborn' programme, used by the Nazis' during WW2 as a way of breeding perfect Aryan children (the master race). When Alicia discovers that she, too, was a product of the Lebensborn programme, she decides to smuggle her granddaugher out of Germany.

Fine, well-written thriller/drama co-starring Patrick McGoohan, Gottfried John, Richard Munch, Katharina Bohm, Edith Schneider and Carolyn Nelson.

i think theres a reason why these particular movies were mentioned....clue maybe? unexpected and mysterious deaths??
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
    – George Santayana

Love that quote.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> God, I'm disgusted with the lack of work ethic of people like Norman Scherer, I think that even after the person is no longer here, should be respected in the name of their privacy and their family members. I also think the family or the legal representatives of the interests and image of MJ should sue these people and the tabloid-trash, which they insist to distort facts and ruin your reputation. Very sad what is happening. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I wonder if this news has anything to do with another public TMZ on 10th June 2010, about a wrongful death lawsuit that Joe Jackson and the family lawyer against AEG.
    Linking with the addition of Judy Garland and MGM being their drug supplier. The news says;

TMZ has learned Brian Oxman, Joe's lawyer, will file two complaints with government agencies -- alleging AEG abused Jackson in a way that led to his death.

Sources tell us ... Oxman plans to lodge a complaint with the United States Attorney General, alleging AEG violated the Americans with Disabilities Act. Specifically, we're told Oxman's theory is that AEG knew Michael was a drug addict and was effectively disabled, yet he was pressured to keep a grueling and dangerous work schedule to prepare for the London concerts.

We're also told Oxman plans to file a complaint with the Medical Board of California, alleging AEG was dictating Michael's medical treatment to the point it became the unauthorized practice of medicine.

Sources say Oxman will soon file a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray, alleging he was responsible for Michael Jackson's death. We're told Oxman will not name AEG when he files, but may add the company as a defendant if the discovery process unearths evidence that AEG is culpable.

Attorney Charles Peckham, Dr. Murray's lawyer, would not confirm the story, but tells TMZ, "Mr. Oxman has some questions with regard to AEG's participation in the last days of Michael Jackson's life and he should ask those questions."

We spoke with Michael Roth from AEG, who had no immediate comment.

UPDATE: Brian Oxman tells TMZ the complaints with the Attorney General and the Medical Board of California will both be filed before the anniversary of Michael's death -- June 25.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12473<!-- l -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/10/conrad-mu<!-- m --> ... te-london/

Well, maybe we are saying that this practice is common, making artists addicted to drugs.
  • The first thing I thought of when I saw Judy Garland's name mentioned. The wizard of Oz, Emerald City, Follow the yellow brick road, "There's no place like home"(Neverland, Encino).
    Maybe the article was not posted because of the interest in Hitler, but maybe things that are connected to Judy Garland.. We might need to go back and figure out what we may have missed with the wizard of oz. I noticed something when I was looking through one of my cd sets. One of the studios that a song was recorded was called "The yellow brick road". Let me go and find it and I will edit my post. This might lead to something.
    Ok, I found it. It is in Michael Jackson, Ultimate collection
    Disc 2
    song 6
    P.Y.T. (Pretty young thing) (Demo)3:46
    James Ingram - Quincy Jones
    Eisman Music Co (BMI) / Hen-Al Publishing (BMI)/
    Kings Road Music (BMI)/ WB Music Corp. obo YellowBrick Road Music (ASCAP)
    Recorded 4-10/82
    Arrangements by James Ingram and Quincy Jones
    Produced by Quincy Jones
    previously unissued.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    What gets me is the choice of words that journalists use when they want to sway the readers to adopt a certain opinion. It's done all the time. For instance the first Hitler movie, "Hitler's Children", is called a "propaganda" piece. And just what exactly does Hollywood do when they glorify war to their own young men, would it not be considered propaganda to much of the world, such as Iraq and Aphganistan who have suffered so much. Any Hollywood production is considered, drama based on a true story, though I've read somewhere that only 10% might actually be true, the rest fiction meant to groom audiences to think and feel a certain way according to "their" agenda. When have we, in North America, ever heard anything on Hitler and 2 World War from the perspective of Germans who have been completely villified for over 60 years, just as have been Moslems and Arabs in the last 10 to 15 years. I know this is a VERY taboo topic, one that is never to be touched. I have friends who are German. There was/is a major collective effort to villify Germans and it relates to 911, same parties. All education in schools, universities, books --none are unbiased. We hear almost 100% of the perspective of Hitler and most war interpretation from the perspective of a certain group of people located mostly in Hollywood and media, who are the puppets for a higher group we have discussed before. True media, historians, journalism, anthropology, science, etc. are supposed to be unbiased, objective, checking all sources, finding a wide variety of sources. That's why in every court of law, you have a defending and prosecuting lawyer to get to the truth, so that innocent people don't do prison time while the guillty go free. It's only recently in Canada that we've heard from the perspective of native First Nations people on what they experienced throughout the years Europeans took over the land. Victors, not losers have almost always written the history that we study in schools. Losers were either wiped out, or in too weakened, self-loathing or fearful a state to express their perspective on what went on. Remember that saying we heard here, "Three can keep a secret if 2 are dead." There's a LOT of history that didn't happen the way we think it did. This SO parallels what the media did to Michael Jackson. By choice of words they villified and demeaned and tortured him. They made up stories when they didn't have enough details, and turned the whole world against a man who was the opposite of what they said, someone who deeply cared for the welfare of thousands of children who have suffered. This is similar what happened during the years of slavery, when the slave-owners justified their actions as good, and portrayed blacks as not deserving of equal respect, and consequently 100's of millions suffered or died. Most religions villify those who don't believe as they do, and call the other false, and only they themselves have the truth.

Michael, since he already obviously studied a great deal on the topic of the Illuminati, the NWO, and media lies, (and many, many other classic and unusual topics--10,000 book library) would quite naturally have been studying the other side of the story when it comes to Hitler and Germany in the war years. It's a huge, huge rabbit-hole, one I've been down deeply. It is all very related and very complex. TIAI said, "Do you think for yourself?" Do you dig and research to get all sides of a story, or do you just accept what the media says about something, especially when their sources might not be reliable or reflect an agenda. Matthew 10:26-27 Jesus says (was this the redirect verse, not sure):

"Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, [that] speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, [that] preach ye upon the housetops."

But I still have to add, that it's all part of the master plan of God, one gigantic drama with layers, twists and turns. He is in complete control, and loves each human being that ever lived, and the future is scary but bright. IMO
  • MJonmind: even though your post was long, it kept my attention very well. It got me to thinking that I really don't know much about what is going on around me, either past or present. I tend to close my eyes and ears because I don't know what is a fact or a media lie. It's even hard to turn on the local news because it is just so depressing. Thank you for your post and helping to open my eyes and ears to what is going on around me.
    This might just be another part of Michael's message that I just now got. So, thank you very much! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Was Hitler gay ?

Hitler was gay - and killed to hide it, book says ...

Adolf Hitler was gay - or so says a sensational new biography on the Nazi dictator
    Eyewitness accounts from Hitler's former lovers, and historical documents that for the first time illuminate rumours that have circulated for over half a century, are disclosed in Hitler's Secret: The Double Life of a Dictator .

The respected German historian Lothar Machtan even claims in his book that Hitler ordered the deaths of several high-ranking Nazis to prevent the secret of his homosexuality from surfacing.

Ernst Röhm, the leader of Hitler's Sturm Abteilung or Storm Troopers, tried to blackmail Hitler by threatening to reveal his sexuality. Röhm, who was also gay, was murdered as a result, according to Machtan, a history teacher at Bremen University.

He refers to scores of historical documents to support his thesis. In 1915, the young Hitler was a dispatch rider at the front in France. Years later, yet before Hitler became infamous, one of his fellow soldiers, Hans Mend, wrote in his memoirs: 'At night, Hitler lay with Schmidl, his male whore.' Schmidl, otherwise known as Ernst Schmidt, and Hitler were 'inseparable lovers' for five years, according to Machtan.

Hitler's service notes read that as a result of the love affair there was reluctance among senior officers to promote him. According to Erich Ebermeier, a lawyer and writer who viewed Hitler's military files years later: 'Despite his bravery towards the enemy, because of his homosexual activity he lost out on a promotion to non-commissioned officer.'

Police reports from Munich after the First World War also suggest that Hitler was pursued by police because of his sexual orientation. 'As a "brown" [fascist] activist, Hitler managed to lure many young men to his side, but not only for political reasons,' says Machtan.

According to a Munich police protocol from the early part of the 20th century, a 22-year-old man called Joseph told the police: 'I spent the whole night with him.' Another, Michael, who was 18, told them: 'I had been unemployed for months, and my mother and my brother were always hungry, so, at his request, I accompanied the man to his home.' Another, a boy called Franz, said: 'He asked me if I'd like to stay with him and he told me his name was Adolf Hitler.'

The police reports were collected by Otto von Lossow, a German army general who took part in suppressing the Hitler putsch in 1923. He kept the Munich police file for years, as, he described it, 'a form of personal life insurance'. If Hitler had attempted to push him aside, he would have blackmailed him with the information, he said. The police documents were published some years ago in Rome by Eugen Dollmann, a close friend of Heinrich Himmler's and also Hitler's interpreter. But because his book never appeared in German, the startling information remained largely overlooked by historians.

Machtan says that Hitler was particularly drawn to Rudolf Hess, his deputy, who was known in party circles as 'black Emma' and with whom he had spent months in Landsberg prison.

Why, then, did the Nazis persecute homosexuals, sending hundreds of thousands of them to their deaths in labour camps and the gas chambers?

'Hitler himself never condemned homosexuality, but he allowed the persecution of gays in order to disguise his own true colours,' Machtan says.

Along with all his other "wonderful" attributes, it is now discovered that Hitler was a raving HYPOCRITE? What a shocker!!! Not the first time I've heard of a gay man (or bisexual) on the Down Low being one of the worst to discrimate against the very activity they are engaging in....CLASSIC!....but as for Michael, his Hitler comments to Rabbi Schmuley only indicate to me his compassion and caring for all mankind....even for those such as HITLER, who is universally thought of as the ultimate WORST man in all of history....I think Mike was sort of like Jesus in that way...."Hate the sin, not the sinner"...that's where I think he was coming from with this.

Peace!
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    In his speech on July 6, 2002, Michael said himself that he was tired of the history books being manipulated to tell lies (paraphrasing here)....he knew....he took this opportunity to speak out about it...however, at the time, I don't know how seriously he was taken....even Al Sharpton, who stood by his side, was taken aback by his comments and back-pedaled to Tommy Motolla afterward, I read....but during this time of his life, Michael was realizing that he had a duty...an OBLIGATION..... to speak the truth....now, in retrospect, after his "death", people are taking him more seriously...I feel he started getting "political" with his HIStory material and then by the time "Invincible" came out, I think he was in such pain from the way he'd been treated, that he really started channeling his outrage slowing, but surely, and more vocally...little did he know what was about to happen to him in the next few years....little did he know that he was about to be arrested and prosecuted in a Round Two of false allegations, custom-made to destroy his reputation and thus, himself....this is no coincidence, People....he was SILENCED....The Powers That Be were threatened by his global appeal and the power that he had begun to realize he had....this wasn't about singing songs to make people happy and to dance around....this was about getting out a MESSAGE....and that message could not be tolerated....it's very clear to me....I believe this is all an integral part of why The Hoax had to happen....his legions of fans around the world would respond to him with an utter devotion had to be squelched....but, as Michael said at a later speech, "Little did they know that I, the performer, would "outthink" them".....that is one mouthful....that is KEY and one of the first clues he ever gave us for what was to come!

Peace!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MJonmind: even though your post was long, it kept my attention very well. It got me to thinking that I really don't know much about what is going on around me, either past or present. I tend to close my eyes and ears because I don't know what is a fact or a media lie. It's even hard to turn on the local news because it is just so depressing. Thank you for your post and helping to open my eyes and ears to what is going on around me.
    This might just be another part of Michael's message that I just now got. So, thank you very much! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Thanks for responding. Many people have "accidently" died and many spent years in prison, trying to get some of these controversial things out in the open. Sarahli mentioned Shoah-business, yes, very big money involved. Tip of the ice-berg. Michael was probably getting dangerously close to revealing things, and that's why his life was threatened and his reputation ruined, to nullify anything he might have to say.
  • In his speech on July 6, 2002, Michael said himself that he was tired of the history books being manipulated to tell lies (paraphrasing here)....he knew....he took this opportunity to speak out about it...however, at the time, I don't know how seriously he was taken....even Al Sharpton, who stood by his side, was taken aback by his comments and back-pedaled to Tommy Motolla afterward, I read....but during this time of his life, Michael was realizing that he had a duty...an OBLIGATION..... to speak the truth....now, in retrospect, after his "death", people are taking him more seriously...I feel he started getting "political" with his HIStory material and then by the time "Invincible" came out, I think he was in such pain from the way he'd been treated, that he really started channeling his outrage slowing, but surely, and more vocally...little did he know what was about to happen to him in the next few years....little did he know that he was about to be arrested and prosecuted in a Round Two of false allegations, custom-made to destroy his reputation and thus, himself....this is no coincidence, People....he was SILENCED....The Powers That Be were threatened by his global appeal and the power that he had begun to realize he had....this wasn't about singing songs to make people happy and to dance around....this was about getting out a MESSAGE....and that message could not be tolerated....it's very clear to me....I believe this is all an integral part of why The Hoax had to happen....his legions of fans around the world would respond to him with an utter devotion had to be squelched....but, as Michael said at a later speech, "Little did they know that I, the performer, would "outthink" them".....that is one mouthful....that is KEY and one of the first clues he ever gave us for what was to come!

Peace!

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You know, there are important forces that continue to work to ruin the reputation and legacy of Mike, so I wonder if he had the opportunity to save himself, as he was surrounded by people with bad intentions and that he may not have noticed. He could count on government protection? Who could support you? Does he have true friends? I think Mike should not have returned to the U.S., he could have chosen a beautiful place to live well and happily with their children without having to go through the pain of a return to the stage, it seems that he was tired, he wanted to work with other things , films, for example. He does not need to come back because he had already given much joy to the fans for about 40 years. That's why I feel a little guilty, selfish. Unfortunately, we are only now aware of all the evils that surrounded him. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Michael was an avid reader and liked History... i also have read a lot about the second World War and Hitler.. doesnt make me a Nazi sympathizer.. with knowledge there is power... MJ chose to educate himself. I dont see why TMZ are making this an issue.

Well-said, DancingTheDream! Yes, MJ is an avid reader and a lover of History. I think he had over 10,000 books in his personal library at Neverland. MJ is a great lover of knowledge and education. I am a lover of military history of all time periods. I have watched many films about World War I & II in my time. I am truly shocked that TMZ would hit below the belt like this <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . The Holocaust is no laughing matter at all to me. It is a very dark period in human history. I have met many Jewish survivors of the Holocaust. What precious souls these survivors are. I love the Jewish people and their culture. My Lord and My Saviour, Jesus Christ, is a Jew. Without the Jewish people, I would not have my salvation without the line of David that Jesus Christ came through. MJ loved and had many Jewish friends in his lifetime.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    <!-- m -->http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/64730.aspx<!-- m -->

July 25, 2010, (Sawf News) - A story suggesting that Michael Jackson had a secret collection of Nazi documentaries, appears to be an unfortunate distortion of the facts.

The story, carried by NY Post and echoed by TMZ, has been spun by both the outlets to suggest that MJ was into Nazi ideology, when there is no evidence of that.

The story is based on Michael Jackson's purchase of Nazi documentaries, from November 1995 to March 1996, from a rare video tape and old TV shows distribution company - Video Oyster - run by Norman Scherer.

Jackson's former personal assistant, Scott Schaffer, reportedly hunted Scherer down and acted as the go-between.

According to the story, the Hitler flicks that Michael Jackson procured from Scherer included titles like "Nazis -- Of Pure Blood," "Oasis of the Zombies" and "Hitler's Children."

While telling the NY Post about the MJ's purchase of the videos, Scherer also told them that he thought the pop star had purchased the documentaries because he just loved the military garb and lockstep marching. The NY Post carried Scherer's opinion, but smothered it under its MJ-was-into-Nazis spin.

TMZ completely ignored what Scherer told the NY Post, and to make their sinister spin stick they put a photo of Hitler in full Nazi regalia next to a photo of MJ.

Scherer, who has since moved on from his rare tape business and is now into educating kids about NYC history, is pained at how the tabloid press has slanted his statements.

"The story about me selling Michael Jackson videos is true, but the slant that he was a Hitler fan may not be true," he tells Sawf News, with circumspection that the folks at TMZ and NY Post could do well to emulate.

"I believe he was more interested in the fashion and movement aspect of Hitler and the Nazis," Scherer adds.

Scherer had a lot of respect for MJ, who purchased videos worth $45,000 from him. He unabashedly admits that MJ was the "best customer that Video Oyster ever had."
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Thanks Mo. You're right, I checked Google and there are already numerous articles about it <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    A very important step. (Every month a new one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

First, this is another chapter of trying a cleansing for Michael's name.
    It is vital to discuss the twisted statements that pictured him (and continue to do so) being completely nuts.
    It is up to us to speak up and stop this mud as Michael has no voice except us.

Second, this raises the attention and triggers the understanding for the offspring of today's Naziism. Knowing about this current is essential to being able to notice the hidden Naziism in today's world. It is not helpful to focus on politically right-minded currents only when using the word Naziism.
    The origin of Naziism is simple and happens every day:
    it is a comparison and the claim of "I am better than you".

I think the titles of the movies are speaking for themselves in drawing our attention to the flow of events:

Hitler's Children (1943)

Oasis of the Zombies (1983)

Nazis - Of Pure Blood [VHS] (1986)

There is evidence that not few of the "old Nazis" were protected, supported, exported to the U.S. and even explicitely were employed by the U.S. and other "victory nations".
    The support of U.S. intelligence for Nazis started when Hitler was gaining power still.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Third Reich to Fortune 500: Five Popular Brands the Nazis Gave Us
    <!-- m -->http://www.cracked.com/article_15767_th ... z0ulLX5jO4<!-- m -->

Newly Declassified Files Confirm United States Collaboration with Nazis
    http://www.commondreams.org/views01/0508-05.htm

You thought all evil was once concentrated in one location and erased from planet earth?
    Dream on with Hollywood and Bollywood and your TV "program". Far from being true.
    Hitler's children are still very much alive and of pure blood after having survived in comfortable cushioned oasis. They are to be found everywhere on the globe.
    A lot more food for thought is out there in the web.

Edit: "Flick" is not only a movie in slang.
    "Flick" is the name of a German family dynasty extensively having profited from Nazi regime, having used slave labour and concentration camps' inmates.
    There were tight bonds to Deutsche Bank and other finance institutes.
    The body of Friedrich Karl Flick was stolen from the cementery.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flick_family

"Flick" is a 2007 British horror movie
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flick_%28film%29

"Flic" is a cop in French.