Make it trend. We already started tweeting

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Please let's make #MichaelsLegacy a Trending topic

For more info: <!-- m -->http://www.mj4justice.com/july-25th---twitterthon.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    We are trending !
  • Done.
  • Please let's make #MichaelsLegacy a Trending topic

For more info: <!-- m -->http://www.mj4justice.com/july-25th---twitterthon.html<!-- m -->

Sorry but for me the word "Legacy" implies that Michael is dead has left something behind for all of us.
    As I firmly believe he is alive, I just can not tweet that.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Sorry but for me the word "Legacy" implies that Michael is dead has left something behind for all of us.

I did tweet:

#MichaelsLegacy will be much bigger than you can ever imagine, that is of course after he REALLY dies...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    #MichaelsLegacy now a Trending Topic - good to see some unity for once- and I mean that in the best possible way - thanks Hazzely <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683

But at the moment he is away! And for this time his legacy for us is L.O.V.E. we should spread it . Legacy means not death for me...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Serenitys_Dream agree with you, the legacy is this:

It is called legacy or send the act whereby a person in your willDecides to share a very specific part of their goods to another specified person. We speak in any case of individual goods, and not portions of heritage.

You also get that name by extension all goods subject to the legacy.

The person who receives a legacy is called legatee and usually have fewer rights than a heir when the administration and protection of the estate. In case of lawsuit , for example , the heirs may represent the gene pool at trial, but not legatees. Another limitation is that no legatee right to accretion.

<!-- m -->http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legado_(Derecho<!-- m -->)
    Sorry .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    isn't it still his legacy no matter when he leaves it ?
    #MichaelsLegacy is about his humanitarian contributions ......... alive or dead we should give him credit for that.

We made it trend, Michael's army of love is huge =)
    #MichaelsLegacy is about his humanitarian contributions ......... alive or dead we should give him credit for that.

I guess they are not all believers?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

no but I guess that doesn't matter, we all united for him, it's amazing =)

Yes, except when it comes to the hoax...

• DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I guess that's the beauty of it though. Hoax believer or not... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • #MichaelsLegacy is about his humanitarian contributions ......... alive or dead we should give him credit for that.

I'm curious - does it really matter if a person is a believer or not when it comes to uniting for Michael? I think everyone, a beLIEver or non-beLIEver, should be united when it comes to spreading Michael's humanitarian contributions as well as his accomplishments, clearing his good name, etc.

I'm curious - does it really matter if a person is a believer or not when it comes to uniting for Michael? I think everyone, a beLIEver or non-beLIEver, should be united when it comes to spreading Michael's humanitarian contributions as well as his accomplishments, clearing his good name, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I also tweeted. I meant the other way around.

• #MichaelsLegacy is about his humanitarian contributions ......... alive or dead we should give him credit for that.

Don't get me wrong, I also tweeted. I meant the other way around.

I'm sorry - I misunderstood. Thank you for clarifying.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

God Bless you all
    a job well done