Michael and Ian Halperin

OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
WARNING: This thread is for people still going with the twin or double theory. Everyone hates that Ian said Michael was gay, and it is rude to say that BUT what if there were two Michael's, the real one being straight and the fake being gay.

Check out one of the last visits "Michael" had to Dr.Klein's office, look who is following him. Mr.Gay accusator himself Jason Pfeiffer. Not against gays but you get my point.

2926balmainjack_415x600.jpg

Jason-Pfeiffer_1466667c.jpg

This picture has always boggled me because of the pointy ear. The ear we saw in the ambulance photo and the ear we never saw in This Is It. Even up to the last day of his life, he had a regular ear. Could it be a prosthesis? I remember Dr.Klein saying they had to use pieces of his ear to fix his nose. This would be the only thing to change my mind.

I don't mean to make anyone upset or 'study' Michael's features, just for open minds. We've already come this far, we have so little evidence, at the same time as having so much.

Comments

• That's not michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But you may be right <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Never thought of that, maybe Michael's double is probably is gay <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Wow that's crazy, that's why we've been hearing all those gay rumors for years

I think you need to change your title though
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    It's almost as if we don't need any more evidence.

2zrdi4o.jpg
    That's not michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But you may be right <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Never thought of that, maybe Michael's double is probably is gay <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Wow that's crazy, that's why we've been hearing all those gay rumors for years

what should i change it to?
  • That's not michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But you may be right <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Never thought of that, maybe Michael's double is probably is gay <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Wow that's crazy, that's why we've been hearing all those gay rumors for years

Micheal's double maybe gay?
    That's not michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But you may be right <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Never thought of that, maybe Michael's double is probably is gay <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Wow that's crazy, that's why we've been hearing all those gay rumors for years

Micheal's double maybe gay?

haha oh ok. but how so i change it? it doesn't have the edit button!
  • yes, click the edit buttom on your first post
  • It is difficult to assess because it is using the necklace of wood, the cord on the left wrist and also the details of the eyebrows resemble much Mike, beyond the thinness in which he was ultimamente.imo
    yes, click the edit buttom on your first post

but there is no edit button, only a quote button.

maybe i don't have those functions. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • yes, click the edit buttom on your first post

um yes you do, its right next to the quote
    yes, click the edit buttom on your first post

um yes you do, its right next to the quote

i don't see!

2wnrb05.jpg
    That was a screenshot to show that i don't have an edit button.
  • That was a screenshot to show that i don't have an edit button.
    maybe you need to restart your computer, im not sure why you cant see the edit buttom
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Why do you think this is not MJ on the picture? Look at the hands and the eyebrows. (yeah, you read it - I don't buy the double theory)

I mean, him and the Jason guy could have been friends and the guy just read too much into their friendship. Saying kind and caring things, being private and personal - that is what Michael was like with his friends. That doesn't mean he was in love with that guy or gay or whatever.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Why do you think it's not Michael Jackson? Look at the hands, fingernails and even eyebrows....I say it's him. (You got it - I don't buy the double theory).

And secondly, I think Jason (or whatever his name was) read too much into their friendship. Michael was sweet, caring, affectionate towards all of his friends (and even to strangers), but that doesn't make him gay. It is possible that MJ and that dude Jason got along well and Jason just got a wrong impression or simply just wanted to believe he was more than a friend.

(and I don't want to compare Jason to a woman, hell no, but you'll get the picture). When a man is polite towards a woman and compliments her, she will start to believe he likes her and in some cases it might not even be the case (because there are men out there who won't find it much to treat every woman like princesses even if they aren't interested in them!) Know what I'm trying to say? That's my theory.

And what if Michael really was gay? Would it make him any less of a performer he is/was? Would it make Thriller a worse song? Would it undo his humanitarian efforts? Oh please.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    He is gay, happy and alive....... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Have a nice day.
    Chappie
    haha chappie! Yes gay means happy! Michael was the happiest person when he was happy.

That's what i don't get though, everything about that picture is Michael except the ear.
  • In the comparison photo that you posted. It looks much the same except for different angle.
    But if you look at the first one there does not seem to be much of an ear lob. That could explain using it to help with cosmetic surgery.

The double theory explains lots of things. Not that I would care if there was one or not.
    I think it would have been great if he did have one