August ... It will be a good month for the Bam??

AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I was thinking in August as a possible month for the Bam event or for some more interesting about the Hoax. Some good reasons for this:

1. August is the Michael's birthday
2. There is a planned meeting with fans of Michael, it seems that Joe will be there.
3. Some innovations are emerging, like the meeting of Jermaine and Obama.
4. It will be the penultimate month of summer here in the U.S..
5. Audience with Murray.
6. The documentary about Michael and Murray.

It may just be my desire, but...
Do you agree that there are good chances of being one months memorable for us <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Comments

• ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Maybe some interesting events/clues etc .. but I don't expect a BAM , I think it's way too early
  • As much as I would like a BAM, I don't suspect one, if one will even occur, until 2011-2012.
  • Unfortunately I have no expectations for BAM in July or later, because I'm still in doubt if there was hoax.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • :P I was thinking in August as a possible month for the Bam event or for some more interesting about the Hoax. Some good reasons for this:

1. August is the Michael's birthday
    2. There is a planned meeting with fans of Michael, it seems that Joe will be there.
    3. Some innovations are emerging, like the meeting of Jermaine and Obama.
    4. It will be the penultimate month of summer here in the U.S..
    5. Audience with Murray.
    6. The documentary about Michael and Murray.

It may just be my desire, but...
    Do you agree that there are good chances of being one months memorable for us <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    i hope so cause my b day is on the 2 of august !!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Unfortunately I have no expectations for BAM in July or later, because I'm still in doubt if there was hoax.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Do not be discouraged! Of course, sometimes we lose hope. A return of Michael seems too good to be real, but think of all that we discovered in the last 13 months and see that we can have happier days.
    This story is too fantastic? Can be ... but not impossible!
    Anything can happen ... Keep the faith! Michael is amazing!
  • He'll be 52 on August 29, 2010.
    5 + 2 = 7
    There is a possibility...
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • There will be more interesting events for sure, i.e. Dr Conrad Murray's court hearing on August 14th, but please, don't put all your hope in another bam date...
  • There will be more interesting events for sure, i.e. Dr Conrad Murray's court hearing on August 14th, but please, don't put all your hope in another bam date...

I thought that next hearing is on August 23th, have they changed the date?

I thought that next hearing is on August 23th, have they changed the date?

I just searched for it...it's August 23rd, nothing has changed <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->