Just an odd thing...Larry King & Oprah

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This could be stretching it a bit but I couldn't help but notice that they are both leaving their shows after 25 years (nice number <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) and they are both speculated as possibly having something to do with this. Just something I noticed. I don't think anyone pointed this out. What do you guys think? Just an odd coincidence or planned?

Comments

• i dont think oprah is part of the hoax, but its obviously larry is
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Larry " OH YEAH HE IS STILL DEAD BY THE WAY! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I have heard oprah say when shes about to retire....she one a MIND BLOWING show close to the end of her season <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Soooooo we never know..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    i dont think oprah is part of the hoax, but its obviously larry is

agreed...I don't believe Oprah is in on it...her and Mikey only did that 1 interview in '93 she said (i think) that she liked him and would have like 2 become friends, but after the 1st allegations she really didn't want anything 2 do w/ him, plus in 2005 or 2003 (forget which) when she had LMP on the show they just spent the entire show doggin' on Michael <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> well, That's just what I think
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    I also think that Oprah has nothing to do with the hoax, but Larry sure knows something..he was MJ's friend so I think Larry is so involved in this... "he's still dead by the way" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , regarding their leaving I think it's just a coincidence <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->