Michael NEVER seen at Carolwood Drive, Hoax House???

chappiechappie Posts: 529
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
3 Vids from carolwood mansion before june.
Read some comments, one says the christmas decoration was there before november 2008.
So did Michael really move in?
Blanket really loves X-Mas.
You decide.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:rfg7v18n]

Chappie

Comments

• TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    That is Michael on the intercom. One is a real bodyguard then two of the voices are MJ's disguised voices that he uses. The person who grabs the flags IS MJ : )
  • sunburstsunburst Posts: 85
    The person who grabs the flags IS MJ : )

thought so, too. and i have to say i LOL loved it!
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    The person who grabs the flags IS MJ : )

thought so, too. and i have to say i LOL loved it!

OMG OMG...it does llook like Mikey <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> soooo funny!!!!!
  • This guy is a real a$$...what's his problem with his Christmas decorations? Geeezzzzz
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    has there ever been a video of MJ actually living there? even in 2009?
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    yeah what is his problem??? I love so much Christmas and all that involves Christmas and I have done the same thing , I really didn't care what neighbors said, it's not their problem ...This people needs some help not to involve in others life
    and there only decorations, who said they had be for xmas only?
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    1st: The guy is a real a*s h***e!!
    2nd: I agree with you guys that the person who grabs the flags is MJ( The hands, the size of them and the white shirt)
    3rd: I have never seen any video or photo shoot of Mike leaving Carolwood.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    To see MJ you need perfect conditions

1)No source of camera on you, including video or camera or anywhere around you!
    2)Wonderful Friendly Kids environment

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    could michael be behind these videos?
    not chance of it, but that my opinion
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    This is entertainment? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I just wasted nearly 10 minutes of my life watching that.
  • I seen this guy videos as soon as came out, and i can tell you that those hands are not michael but the secruity guard hands

edit: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Before michael died saw these videos and i did not notice those were Michale's hands. Man, you'd never know what when it happens then you start to put it all together, silly me <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • This guy is a real a$$...what's his problem with his Christmas decorations? Geeezzzzz
    Hes an Actor
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    This guy is a real a$$...what's his problem with his Christmas decorations? Geeezzzzz
    Hes an Actor

is he really an actor or is it just your thought?
    Hes an Actor

He may be but this is distasteful "entertainment" as far as i'm concerned. Even as an actor you're responsible for what you do. You choose it. At least it's not as bad as others <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Hes an Actor

is he really an actor or is it just your thought?
    Yes, hes really an actor
    Hes an Actor

He may be but this is distasteful "entertainment" as far as i'm concerned. Even as an actor you're responsible for what you do. You choose it. At least it's not as bad as others <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    relax, Michael knows him, they were just were just messing around <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I thought he was funny myself
    Hes an Actor

relax, Michael knows him, they were just were just messing around <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And how do you know this?
    And I am very relaxed, btw!
    Hes an Actor

relax, Michael knows him, they were just were just messing around <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Did Michael grab those flags right? I'm sure he knows him
  • That is Michael on the intercom. One is a real bodyguard then two of the voices are MJ's disguised voices that he uses. The person who grabs the flags IS MJ : )
    i don't here any second voice, i hear the same voice
    Hes an Actor

Did Michael grab those flags right? I'm sure he knows him
    Do you know? Or is it just your opinion? For a sec there I thought you knew.
    Whoever that was..he seemed pissed when he shut the gate
  • Is that the security guard signature or that was michaels signature?
  • Is that the security guard signature or that was michaels signature?

Doesn't look like MJ's to me.
    You can see it up close it at 3:49. I would make a screen shot but I don't know how <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    HAHAH <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This was Funny MJ grabed the bag and BAM the door closes it was him that is so amazing and he didnt even realise it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->