Did he already return? (please share your thoughts)

farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
friends, please don't bash me for this... but i had to share this with you people. it could easily be an impersonator but... you know.... i was comparing the eyes with some impersonators but these eyes really really seem to be Michael's. but again, why would he do that? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but the "see you in July" thing also makes ya wonder so i just really wanna know what you guys think of the video. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:1m8uxl7f]

Comments

• VictorVictor Posts: 582
    strange makeup around the uperpart of the nose and around the eyes..
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    if it were for me ... too much makeup
  • No comment. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    lol that doesn't even look anything like him. There's a reason they caked eyeliner 2cm wide out from his eyes and tried to slim the nose with it.

You could literally put makeup on a flag pole and people would think it was MJ. Or they'd name it Barry Shaw and start a youtube sensation and have 45 hoax threads about it and claim the flag pole never died because it was never alive hence MJ must be alive.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    lol that doesn't even look anything like him. There's a reason they caked eyeliner 2cm wide out from his eyes and tried to slim the nose with it.

You could literally put makeup on a flag pole and people would think it was MJ. Or they'd name it Barry Shaw and start a youtube sensation and have 45 hoax threads about it and claim the flag pole never died because it was never alive hence MJ must be alive.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    it's frederick henry
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    hmmmmmmm.......
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    strange makeup around the uperpart of the nose and around the eyes..

Yup, very strange. Mike was all about embellishments. It could have been purposely made to look strange to entice people to think that it was an impersonator!!!!
    Just a thought. Not sure that I'm convinced. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->