Psychic on Wendy Williams...must read!

MJLuva84MJLuva84 Posts: 53
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Ok guys, so the other day like last Friday I believe, there was this famous psychic who is known for being able to get in touch with those who have passed over, famous and non-famous. So Wendy Williams asks her,"Hey, so I want you to get in touch with MJ and ask him how he feels about his children being so much in the spotlight now since he kept them from it their entire lives, also ask him how he feels about how his father Joe has been behaving since his death" and the psychic lady is like okay Wendy. And Wendy said I'll give you some time to make contact and we'll get with u in a bit. So the show goes on and Wendy refers back to this famous psychic who can reach the dead and this is what she said (shocking), " I'm soorrryyy, not everyone is available after passing over (lol). He had a big wing span here by healing through music and dance. HE'S WORKING ON HIMSELF AND HE'S GONNA COME BACK AND DO A WHOLE HEAP OF HEALING AGAIN" Wendy- "He's gonna come.....back?" Psychic- Oh...ohhh I don't mean COME back, he'll come back through guiding, DIRECTING, and connecting"

What do you all think...I must have burst out laughing at this...like how are u some famous psychic and u can't reach MJ? And since she SAID she COULDN'T reach MJ then HOW in the WORLD does she KNOWWWW he's gonna come back and do all this healing?? How can you report what someone is definitely gonna do if you just told the world you couldn't reach him? This is fishy and inconsistent like much of what goes on surrounding Mj lol I hope this is interesting to some of you!

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Every one of those psychics go crazy its way. Can't figure out. On Jackson Family Foundation 2 crazies already, Kathy Roberts claims she is Michael's Lady/medium, the other one-Rita Bryant says she personally knew Michael, but she does not say have contact with his "spirit", for some reason and rejects the other one as a medium calling liar and crazy. So, now this one says Michael will be back as a director. It's like funny farm. Let's just wait and see what's gonna happen. I think he is done with "King of Pop". He wanted to pioneer a filming. I hope he is on his way...
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Sounds like some lifeless women sitting around making shit up to me.
  • MJLuva84MJLuva84 Posts: 53
    Yeah, it sounded like complete BS...just wanted to share this BS with u all lol. I just find it amusing that these people don't even try to be believable.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    I guess you saw my post on the other psychic thread about this.
  • FactFinderMJFactFinderMJ Posts: 127
    Every one of those psychics go crazy its way. Can't figure out. On Jackson Family Foundation 2 crazies already, Kathy Roberts claims she is Michael's Lady/medium, the other one-Rita Bryant says she personally knew Michael, but she does not say have contact with his "spirit", for some reason and rejects the other one as a medium calling liar and crazy. So, now this one says Michael will be back as a director. It's like funny farm. Let's just wait and see what's gonna happen. I think he is done with "King of Pop". He wanted to pioneer a filming. I hope he is on his way...

The Kat Chic is on facebook and she says MJ created an account and talks to his fans through her! She also has a youtube channel where she claims mj is dancing, singing and talking through her. Also on myspace and twitter. She says she contacted the jacksons, I would love to know what they think. lol This type of crazy is kinda scarey!
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223

The Kat Chic is on facebook and she says MJ created an account and talks to his fans through her! She also has a youtube channel where she claims mj is dancing, singing and talking through her. Also on myspace and twitter. She says she contacted the jacksons, I would love to know what they think. lol This type of crazy is kinda scarey!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this made me laught
  • by MJLuva84 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:27 pm
    Ok guys, so the other day like last Friday I believe, there was this famous psychic who is known for being able to get in touch with those who have passed over, famous and non-famous. So Wendy Williams asks her,"Hey, so I want you to get in touch with MJ and ask him how he feels about his children being so much in the spotlight now since he kept them from it their entire lives, also ask him how he feels about how his father Joe has been behaving since his death" and the psychic lady is like okay Wendy. And Wendy said I'll give you some time to make contact and we'll get with u in a bit. So the show goes on and Wendy refers back to this famous psychic who can reach the dead and this is what she said (shocking), " I'm soorrryyy, not everyone is available after passing over (lol). He had a big wing span here by healing through music and dance. HE'S WORKING ON HIMSELF AND HE'S GONNA COME BACK AND DO A WHOLE HEAP OF HEALING AGAIN" Wendy- "He's gonna come.....back?" Psychic- Oh...ohhh I don't mean COME back, he'll come back through guiding, DIRECTING, and connecting"

this prediction of this particular famous Psychic sounds like it does carry a kernel of the Truth..at least she did not try to make up stories that he told her this and that.

We at the sub topic Visions from Michael in General Talk, collect all dreams and visions regarding Mike..and I myself have seen quite an amazing array of visions and dreams about Mike and this prediction thoroughly falls in line of the things that I have seen about him, i.e. that he, Michael,is a SAINT or some kind of Holy Person and he will be Healing or will have an healing Effect upon people.(especially children).soon , if not already going on around the Globe.

So, based on what I also have seen, this is most likely true what this lady had to say.

No, I have no idea whether Michael has joined the land of the Spirits, but, whether dead or alive, Michael will be able to heal people ..I believe he has been doing it all along..without so much fan fare.

But, we will be hearing more from people who will claim that they got healed by him, through his Music or other means,...and I for one am holding on to hear such report(s), since I am convinced that it will happen or is happening already but we are not hearing about it (yet).

But what is the name of this psychic ..does any one know who she is?
    Found your post very very interesting..thanks for posting this info,...it carries a lot of meaning to me .

I will try to re post your post in Visions from Michael.just in case some of our posters there have missed this post.

I am sure some others will also find it interesting as well..this will go in our collection of predictions...as it falls right in line with what we have already posted there regarding Michael and his Healing abilities given to him by God.
    Thanks again <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Peace <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450

What do you all think...I must have burst out laughing at this...like how are u some famous psychic and u can't reach MJ? And since she SAID she COULDN'T reach MJ then HOW in the WORLD does she KNOWWWW he's gonna come back and do all this healing?? How can you report what someone is definitely gonna do if you just told the world you couldn't reach him? This is fishy and inconsistent like much of what goes on surrounding Mj lol I hope this is interesting to some of you!

Perhaps because he is alive so she wouldn't be able to? And maybe she just has a feeling about him healing. I don't see what's really that crazy or inconsistent about this. She is actually saying what we've been saying all along with the why behind all of this. Remember, it's all for love, L.O.V.E.? She seems to be accurate with her prediction. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I am not expecting everyone to believe but to totally dismiss when it makes sense to what we've been investigating is kind of judgmental in my opinion.
  • ^^Right, i agree....maybe she couldn't "connect" because he's not dead!!! i believe some people are more clairvoyant than others....and I'm hearing a LOT of psychics are saying they "can't connect" with MJ.....hhhmmmmm
  • MJLuva84MJLuva84 Posts: 53

Actually, no I didn't read it yet.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I remember Lisa Williams and James Van Praaghfrom some tv programs. Are the only 2 mediums that actually made me think that they can be genuine, but not as connecting with dead people, but catchig people´s thoughts.

I am not sure if they ever manifested about MJ, I think Lisa Williams just mentioned that the family will be in her prayers?
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470

Actually, no I didn't read it yet.

Oh, lol.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

I know, I visited those pages. Jacksons do not reply or even react on her thread. They 100 % ignore.
  • ^^Right, i agree....maybe she couldn't "connect" because he's not dead!!! i believe some people are more clairvoyant than others....and I'm hearing a LOT of psychics are saying they "can't connect" with MJ.....hhhmmmmm

I said the same thing when I read this. She can’t reach him, and neither can the others because he’s not dead!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

As far as these individuals are concerned, God speaks against them in His word. Why, because the spirit that operates through them is a satanic spirit! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12169

Now as far as healing, only God can heal. Michael was an instrument used by God to bring healing to His people and MJ knew this. He spoke of it in the conversations that the Rabbi taped.

Healing is one of the gifts of the Spirit, and God gifted Michael with that gift of healing. He may not have viewed it in this way but MJ did indeed have a healing ministry. In the New Testament, "ministry" means "to serve" or "provide for," as in Mark 15:41 where it says the women who followed Jesus also ministered to Him. They served Him and provided for Him. Michael served and provided for many sick children in that he allowed God's healing to flow through him to them.

Neverland was a big part of MJ’s healing ministry, and Satan sneaked in and shut it down!

It is interesting to see this topic because God dropped it into my spirit months ago that MJ will return and continue his healing ministry on a whole other level than before!

We should understand that Satan always uses a little truth to sell his lies to us. So the psychic spoke a bit of truth when she said “HE'S WORKING ON HIMSELF AND HE'S GONNA COME BACK AND DO A WHOLE HEAP OF HEALING AGAIN."

Now that is the truth <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Blessings to you all up “on the wings of love!”
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Onthewingsoflove:
    It is interesting to see this topic because God dropped it into my spirit months ago that MJ will return and continue his healing ministry on a whole other level than before!

I believe that too. "You ain't seen nothing yet. The best is yet to come." on so many levels!
  • Onthewingsoflove:

I believe that too. "You ain't seen nothing yet. The best is yet to come." on so many levels!

I say amen to that!

Isn't that one of MJ's quotes? "You ain't seen nothing yet!"
  • did any of u see the green man in we are the world for haiti he bends down when the camra comes round to him i took a closer look cause i on my ipod and his face was shaped like michaels. and tat psychic must be crazy how can she just guess he will come back in spirt to heal if she can't talk to him .very suspicous don't u think
  • i think she can't conect wit him because he not really dead and tat he going away to sort him self out and come back when no 1 know's.i think he is not dead cause 1. he kept laughing when he was anoucing this is it like he knew tat he wasn't going to be doing it. and there is alot more tat i would just bore u wit so i wont.but i just have to say 1 more time tat it really is very suspicious. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this made me laught

that girl was in chatroom but she was banned.. she is crazy! at first it was funny but later I understood that she really need help.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and I saw videos on YT...