This Is It Light Man Clue???

MJ062509MJ062509 Posts: 38
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
LightManclue.jpg
Was watching TII and saw a quick flash of sunflowers on Light Man. As we all know, they were MJs favorite, and have been seen on occassions such as the courtroom as a great example. I'm going to post another thread with a picture from TII that shocked me to my core!

What are your thoughts on this photo?

Comments

• Wow - I don't remember seeing this. Can you tell us what point in the film so we can check it out?

The sunflower clue that keeps popping up is really fascinating - especially since it ties into the movie. So, does every clue tie back to the movie in some way? If so, what point of this thriller film are we at? Hmm....
  • Whoa! How'd I miss this? I do remember thinking one time while watching that I wanted to slow that part down to see what all the "video information" consisted of. Thanks for pointing this out... what a COINCIDENCE...not! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJ062509MJ062509 Posts: 38
    I actully found this in a exclusive clip on Amazon.com i'll post the link on here so that you can view it yourself

<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Jackson ... 100&sr=1-1<!-- m -->
    Just click on "Exclusive Behind The Scenes Clip" you should see it just a little ways off the halfway point in the clip.