MAJOR TII CLUE!!!!

MJ062509MJ062509 Posts: 38
Grimreaper.jpg<br />As i've pointed out, you can clearly see a grim reaper appear on the screen during the Thriller graveyard scene, but in the very next second he disappears without a trace!<br /><br />gone.jpg<br /><br />I just happened to pause the movie to answer a phone call, and when I hung up the phone I looked at the screen and saw a figure and my jaw dropped to my knees!!! It is apparent that i'm the ONLY person to caputure this image. What are your thoughts? Was this a clue as to say that MJ were to die soon?

Comments

• willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    seeing clues basically told us of this a few months ago
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    So what does that mean? Sorry because I'm away for sometimes. So I don't know. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    So what does that mean? Sorry because I'm away for sometimes. So I don't know. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I saw a video pointing out this and the person who made that video thinks that the figure you can see in those pics represent the Death and it is "supposed" to be a clue

I don't think so though, we're talking about thriller..i think that there's nothing unusual about that character to be there
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    IMISSYOUMJ ~ I absolutely LOVE your signatures clips of MJ!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> he is SOOOOO dreamy!!! that smile! ahhh!!
  • MJ062509MJ062509 Posts: 38

I saw a video pointing out this and the person who made that video thinks that the figure you can see in those pics represent the Death and it is "supposed" to be a clue

I don't think so though, we're talking about thriller..i think that there's nothing unusual about that character to be there
    I made that video on YouTube. My account is LIVESTRONG72005 on there lol
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

I made that video on YouTube. My account is LIVESTRONG72005 on there lol

I supposed.. ^.*
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580

So it's not really a clue then? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    IMISSYOUMJ ~ I absolutely LOVE your signatures clips of MJ!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> he is SOOOOO dreamy!!! that smile! ahhh!!

Hehehe! Thankyou! And yes he does! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

So it's not really a clue then? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hehehe! Thankyou! And yes he does! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I thought it was a clue b/c I only seen it for like a fraction of a second and it was gone, but I suppose not everything can be a clue and considering that it was Thriller and a graveyard setting it was approperiate..... I just thought it could mean something since it was only shown for a 1/2 a second and not seen again
  • To me it looked like maybe one of the band members was standing kind of in the dark but near a light to cast a shadow but realized where they were standing and moved away. But who knows.
  • There is also this still to consider. The graveyard is half in darkness and half in daylight. A new day is dawning, a resurrection?
    The 2 sides of the graveyard give off very different feelings and symbolize Night and Day, light and dark, good and evil.
    Another symbol of Dualism!

GraveyardThriller.jpg
    There is also this still to consider. The graveyard is half in darkness and half in daylight. A new day is dawning, a resurrection?
    The 2 sides of the graveyard give off very different feelings and symbolize Night and Day, light and dark, good and evil.
    Another symbol of Dualism!

GraveyardThriller.jpg
    I also noticed that and thought that it was kinda weird seeing that it being Thriller its supposed to be dark and scary
  • it was a shadow , simple as that, once the lighting changes, the shadow dissapears
  • it was a shadow , simple as that, once the lighting changes, the shadow dissapears
    It could be, but honestly I dont see anyone standing around near where the shadow is..... No one is striking that pose either lol.
  • Grimreaper.jpg
    As i've pointed out, you can clearly see a grim reaper appear on the screen during the Thriller graveyard scene, but in the very next second he disappears without a trace!

Are you sure it's the Grim Reaper (death)?

It could be someone else.
    Someone who represents resurrection...

• WOW! Those two certinly look very similar! You cant deny that one
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I looked at google pics of the Grim reaper, and of the many pics, every single one shows a prominent sickle usually over his head, so it makes me question if it's meant to be him.
  • I looked at google pics of the Grim reaper, and of the many pics, every single one shows a prominent sickle usually over his head, so it makes me question if it's meant to be him.he is wearing white. Where he is wearing white, he reminds me of his touring days. I don't recall him wearing that in TII, so is that one actually him or just an image on the screen? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You mean in this one...?

graveyardthriller.jpg

IMO it's not Michael, but Travis Payne...
  • I looked at google pics of the Grim reaper, and of the many pics, every single one shows a prominent sickle usually over his head, so it makes me question if it's meant to be him.he is wearing white. Where he is wearing white, he reminds me of his touring days. I don't recall him wearing that in TII, so is that one actually him or just an image on the screen? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You mean in this one...?

graveyardthriller.jpg

IMO it's not Michael, but Travis Payne...
    It is Payne because if you look at the face and the hand they are black.
  • well.. i suppose its there because it is a graveyard scene - grim reaper , zombies , darkness , death its all what most people think of for a thriller graveyard.. - maybe it was a shadow of one of the zombies but coincedently looks like grim reaper? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->