MJ's Alleged Baby Mama: The Kid is NOT My Daughter

JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
edited January 1970 in News
MJ's Alleged Baby Mama: The Kid is NOT My Daughter
34 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's alleged illegitimate daughter just suffered a devastating blow to her far-fetched claims ... because the woman who supposedly gave birth to her -- Diana Ross' sister -- says it's all a bunch of BS.

0728-mj-daughter-ex-getty-01-credit.jpg

TMZ just spoke to Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee, who tells us she's pretty damn sure that Mocienne Petit Jackson "is not my daughter" -- adding MPJ is "delusional" and calls the situation nothing short of "bizarre."

Dr. Ross-Lee also points out a major hole in MPJ's story -- saying it would have been impossible for her to have conceived a baby with Michael back in 1975 ... because she never even met the guy.

Dr. Ross-Lee says there was a time when MPJ "was really harassing me at my office" -- and was forced to have her employer contact the police to get MPJ to stop.

According to Dr. Ross-Lee, she responded to one of MPJ's emails a few years ago to tell her she was mistaken and to wish her well.

As we first reported, MPJ filed documents yesterday requesting a judge allow her to take a DNA test to prove she's MJ's daughter ... and therefore lay claim to part of his fortune and be granted custody of his kids.

Good luck with that ...

Last night, MJ's brother Randy Jackson also commented on the situation, saying the whole thing "sounds kinda crazy."

0728-jackson-tmz-v2-credit.jpg

Video: http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=f8948bdf-e404-4eb3-a607-32ca63e46995

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/28/michael-j ... t-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • yea, i figure it was bull**** <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Thanks TMZ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • is that Randy's wife or girlfriend?
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    So no "exhumation" for "Michael" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And as many of you said if this was supposed to be a parallel with Elvis/Eliza it now means Elvis won't be exhumed and Eliza is not Vernon's daughter.. "So good luck with that" like TMZ said
  • So no "exhumation" for "Michael" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And as many of you said if this was supposed to be a parallel with Elvis/Eliza it now means Elvis won't be exhumed and Eliza is not Vernon's daughter.. "So good luck with that" like TMZ said

Not so fast...

Eliza already managed to get Vernon's Estate re-opened, and that would not have happened if her claim was BS.

Not so fast...

Eliza already managed to get Vernon's Estate re-opened, and that would not have happened if her claim was BS.

I guess that had to be done since she went that far claiming to be vernon's daughter and if the DNA compared to that "cousin" matched 6/10 (for further investigation)
    As for the DNA, while it MAY BE from someone related to her it doesn’t mean that person is Elvis..
  • So no "exhumation" for "Michael" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Not so fast...

I guess that had to be done since she went that far claiming to be vernon's daughter and if the DNA compared to that "cousin" matched 6/10 (for further investigation)
    As for the DNA, while it MAY BE from someone related to her it doesn’t mean that person is Elvis..

Hazzely, it's crystal clear that you haven't read the WHOLE Eliza's story.... I'd appreciate if you READ it, so you would know what are talking about... Thanks.
    @Puff
    Don't be so sure about that. I did read Eliza's story even though i'm on a Michael Jackson forum but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it right? You would be surprised if you also took your time, like me, to see it from other perspectives and to look at the other side of the coin.
    I did my job & what i had to, so I won't talk about it anymore

And well, re-opening Vernon's estate doesn't mean his body will be exhumed, they need next-of-kin's authorization (yes I looked that up on the internet, and in this case that person is LMP. She didn't give a DNA sample, why would she agree on exhuming Vernon?)

So I'll leave this up in the air.. (and twisting the stories now won't make us go anywhere)
    So no "exhumation" for "Michael"

• No comment.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I get the feeling we haven't heard the last from MPJ, and afterall TMZ is tabloid media. These are all just details we have to sort out and file, in this MJ hoax death.
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    I just have to say one thing about the Eliza/Elvis thing that has been brought into this thread. If research was properly done (no offense intended with that comment), then it would be realized that Eliza's case reopened the estate when SO many others had been turned down for a claim like this and the DNA that was taken from "Jesse" matched ELVIS' mother and father's side of the family BOTH. So I do not see what the gripe is here about all that. "Jesse" matches Elvis' family on both sides and Eliza matches "Jesse" and they are reopening the estate. Seems crystal clear to me.

As far as MPJ goes... I really have no comment about her except that, for her sake, I hope she's right because if this is a delusion of her's (which I believe it is), then she really needs to find some help. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I get the feeling we haven't heard the last from MPJ, and afterall TMZ is tabloid media. These are all just details we have to sort out and file, in this MJ hoax death.

I think it proves loud and clear that the media will print anything just to get a juicy story out there. As for Elvis - truth prevails in the end so we'll see what happens.
  • @Puff
    Don't be so sure about that. I did read Eliza's story even though i'm on a Michael Jackson forum but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it right? You would be surprised if you also took your time, like me, to see it from other perspectives and to look at the other side of the coin.
    I did my job & what i had to, so I won't talk about it anymore

And well, re-opening Vernon's estate doesn't mean his body will be exhumed, they need next-of-kin's authorization (yes I looked that up on the internet, and in this case that person is LMP. She didn't give a DNA sample, why would she agree on exhuming Vernon?)

So I'll leave this up in the air.. (and twisting the stories now won't make us go anywhere)
    So no "exhumation" for "Michael"

They DON'T need LMP permission...

According to: <!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/0 ... -mean.html<!-- m -->
    While the evidence I've seen is strong and compelling, I believe the public will need to see something more direct and concrete to prove a conspiracy this strong. Relying on blind samples provided by cousins, outside of the court process, is not enough to change the history books.

There are only two ways to do so.

One would be for Lisa Marie Presley to come forward and provide a little saliva for a DNA test. The attorney for Elvis Presley Enterprises said in the past that Lisa Marie won't, because once she does it for one person, then she'll have to do it for everyone claiming to be related to Elvis.

The problem with that excuse is that Eliza is the only one who has ever presented enough evidence to convince a judge to reopen a Presley Estate. No one else has gotten that far.

Second, if Lisa Marie provides her DNA once, there would be a record of it and she wouldn't have to ever submit it again. The one sample could be tested against anyone claiming to be related to Elvis. So why not do it?

So far, she refused to cooperate when asked by the FOX TV News team in Cleveland, even though it would have quickly ended this entire debate. In fact, Lisa Marie moved to London shortly after Eliza Presley's lawsuit was refiled last August.

Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

Which means there is only one other option to conclusively expose the conspiracy to the world. Vernon's grave would have to be exhumed and his body tested. And while they're at it, Elvis' grave should be opened as well.

Will Eliza's journey come to this? We'll have to see. Eliza Presley's court case is back on track and scheduled to come to a head this summer. Hopefully, Lisa Marie will reconsider her position and not force Eliza to do what she really doesn't want to do -- seek court permission to exhume Vernon's body.

Did you read it..?
  • Thanks Puff. Was just about to say that a court could compel an exhumation of the body...familial permission wouldn't be required.
    @Puff

I did read that and to me it's ridiculous
    So what do they base their speculations on?
    Who says if she doesn't agree to give DNA test his body has to be exhumed? It is her right not to do it, and LEGALLY the next-of-kin has to authorize the exhumation.
    Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

Which means there is only one other option to conclusively expose the conspiracy to the world. Vernon's grave would have to be exhumed and his body tested. And while they're at it, Elvis' grave should be opened as well.

And why on earth should they exhume Elvis's grave anyway? Didn't she just want to know if she was Vernon's daughter? Now she wants to prove Elvis is alive, how many times will her story change? And, what's more! How can you go like "and well, while we're at it, let's exhume Elvis too" ? That doesn't work like that..that's not even moral to begin with, and supposing she gets an authorization to exhume Vernon, wouldn't that be enough to prove or disprove she's his daughter? But yes this story changed so many times you don't even know what her purposes are, and we are now being used for publicity! That's bizarre.

This is a legal matter and doesn't matter how much she wants to exhume them, the DNA didn't prove she is Elvis's next-of-kin, it proved she MIGHT be related to the Presleys, so LMP, Elvis's daughter, has to agree on that.
    Whatever
    Oh and by the way, Elvis is buried at Graceland, which LMP also owns (15%) and legally it also says the cemetery or wherever that person is buried has to agree on the exhumation + the next of kin.

And I repeat, she claimed to be Vernon's daughter, she should focus on that and if she gets authorization then GL with it and exhume Vernon, not Elvis, since your first objective was not to prove he is alive but his sister and anyway that DNA sample could be from anyone related to the Presleys and not specially Elvis .. and please don't come to me with that book now that man wrote in "collaboration with Elvis" .. you would be surprised if you read about him on the internet and some reviews it got.
  • Oh and by the way, Elvis is buried at Graceland, which LMP also owns (15%) and legally it also says the cemetery or wherever that person is buried has to agree on the exhumation + the next of kin.

And I repeat, she claimed to be Vernon's daughter, she should focus on that and if she gets authorization then GL with it and exhume Vernon, not Elvis, since your first objective was not to prove he is alive but his sister and anyway that DNA sample could be from anyone related to the Presleys and not specially Elvis .. and please don't come to me with that book now that man wrote in "collaboration with Elvis" .. you would be surprised if you read about him on the internet and some reviews it got.

@Hazzely

The comment "And while they're at it, Elvis' grave should be opened as well." wasn't made by Eliza; it was made by the lawyer who's the author of the blog, Andrew W. Mayoras. Eliza never indicated that she wanted to have Elvis' body exhumed. She has always maintained that she just wants to prove that she is Vernon Presley's daughter. The fact of the matter, though, is that the evidence that she has used to get the court to re-open Vernon's estate also proves that Elvis has to be alive. The DNA sample from "Jesse" matches relatives on BOTH sides of Elvis' family. That means that the DNA has to belong to either a full sibling of Elvis or Elvis himself and since Elvis has no living siblings that we know of...there can only be one other explanation. I respect the fact that you don't believe in the whole Elvis and MJ correlation, but there's no need to be disrespectful or jump to conclusions about Eliza's intentions. She has stated them clearly and has done nothing to indicate otherwise. All you need to do is avoid posts that have to do with Elvis. Just my humble opinion and no disrespect intended.
    I'm sorry where did I disrespect Eliza? Do you call "disrespect" the fact that I don't agree with this E and MJ connection and with her story? Fine with me if she's proved right, I wish her good luck, the truth is the truth and has to prevail, but there are many holes in this story.
    And I don't need to avoid any E and MJ thread .. I can simply read them and not post since it would make no sense because everytime I talked about it we never got to a conclusion so we would be like running in circles
    This was brought up today because some people said that story about the alleged daughter was a parallel to Eliza's..
    So according to today's article I JUST pointed out this:

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Well to lighten this up a bit the title says

MJ's
    Alleged
    Baby
    Mama

MABM

which is MBAM backwards

which is MJ's BAM!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, i'm bored today... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Eliza's case is different from the demands of this crazy.
    I like that picture of Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJ's Alleged Baby Mama: The Kid is NOT My Daughter
    34 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's alleged illegitimate daughter just suffered a devastating blow to her far-fetched claims ... because the woman who supposedly gave birth to her -- Diana Ross' sister -- says it's all a bunch of BS.

0728-mj-daughter-ex-getty-01-credit.jpg

TMZ just spoke to Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee, who tells us she's pretty damn sure that Mocienne Petit Jackson "is not my daughter" -- adding MPJ is "delusional" and calls the situation nothing short of "bizarre."

Dr. Ross-Lee also points out a major hole in MPJ's story -- saying it would have been impossible for her
    to have conceived a baby with Michael back in 1975 ... because she never even met the guy.

Dr. Ross-Lee says there was a time when MPJ "was really harassing me at my office" -- and was forced
    to have her employer contact the police to get MPJ to stop.

According to Dr. Ross-Lee, she responded to one of MPJ's emails a few years ago to tell her she was mistaken and to wish her well.

As we first reported, MPJ filed documents yesterday requesting a judge allow her to take a DNA test to prove she's MJ's daughter ... and therefore lay claim to part of his fortune and be granted custody of his kids.

Good luck with that ...

Last night, MJ's brother Randy Jackson also commented on the situation, saying the whole thing "sounds kinda crazy."

0728-jackson-tmz-v2-credit.jpg

The DOTS (Acronyms) in this article seem to be addressing the claims made in the previous article and our attitudes towards that but I could be wrong of course <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJABKTKNMD

MJ - Michael Jackson

ABM - Anyone But Me
    This woman's father is not Michael; it could be anyone but it isn't him.

TK - Technical Knockout
    In boxing a knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.

So if we look at this as a fight, MPJ has received a knock out blow from Barbara Ross-Lee and the fight has already ended.

NMD - No More Drama
    This case requires no more drama from us or the media.

MTJDDAAGL

MTJ - Moral Judgment Test
    Mor·al
    adjective
    1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
    2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
    3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
    4. Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
    5. Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.
    6. Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.
    noun
    1. The lesson or principle contained in or taught by a fable, a story, or an event.
    2. A concisely expressed precept or general truth; a maxim.
    3. morals Rules or habits of conduct, especially of sexual conduct, with reference to standards of right and wrong: a person of loose morals;a decline in the public morals.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/morals

Judgment noun
    1. The act or process of judging; the formation of an opinion after consideration or deliberation.
    2. a. The mental ability to perceive and distinguish relationships; discernment: Fatigue may affect a pilot's judgment of distances.
    b. The capacity to form an opinion by distinguishing and evaluating: His judgment of fine music is impeccable.
    c. The capacity to assess situations or circumstances and draw sound conclusions; good sense: She showed good judgment in saving her money.

Seems this was a test of what we were willing to believe based on what we know about Michael's character. It also suggests that maybe we need to reevaluate how we perceive all media sources. Some of us are still believing or giving credibility to what it is being written in the media. I am not referring to this particular story as most of us didn't buy it but in general.

DD - Delusional Disorder
    Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Obviously this woman in the original article is mentally ill and Delusional Disorder is most likely what she is suffering from.

AA - Analysis of Alternatives
    Analyzing alternatives to the original story and why this story may have been published in the first place; the hidden messages, other meanings etc.

GL - General Logic
    Logic examines general forms which arguments may take, which forms are valid, and which are fallacies. It is one kind of critical thinking. Logic has origins in several ancient civilizations, including ancient India, China and Greece. Logic was established as a discipline by Aristotle, who established its fundamental place in philosophy. The study of logic was part of the classical trivium.
    Averroes defined logic as "the tool for distinguishing between the true and the false". Richard Whately, '"the Science, as well as the Art, of reasoning"; and Frege, "the science of the most general laws of truth". The article Definitions of logic provides citations for these and other definitions.

Logic is often divided into two parts, inductive reasoning and deductive reasoning. The first is drawing general conclusions from specific examples, the second drawing logical conclusions from definitions and axioms. A similar dichotomy, used by Aristotle, is analysis and synthesis. Here the first takes an object of study and examines its component parts. The second considers how parts can be combined to form a whole.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

When looking at any of the articles in the media to use Logic and Critical Thinking. Take a step back, remove yourself and emotion from the argument to see a clear and whole picture.

In my opinion, this also indicates that MJ is aware of what is being posted on these forums
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Great Serenity the lesson has to be learned.

Repeat after me: just because it's in the print doesn't mean it's the gospel, just because it's in the print doesn't mean it's the gospel, just because it's in the print doesn't mean it's the gospel, just because it's in the print doesn't mean it's the gospel, just because it's in the print doesn't mean it's the gospel, just because it's in the print doesn't mean it's the gospel, just because it's in the print doesn't mean it's the gospel ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

On a more serious note and regarding Eliza's case I think that if it went to court it means that there is solid and hard evidence. We can't dismiss the evidence just because it may seem extraordianry or surreal that Elvis can be alive. The evidence is stonger than any fantasy. The truth will speak for itself in the end and it doesn't have to go far until exhumation. If Lisa Marie accepts to give DNA samples to avoid the exhumation of the tomb of her father or grand-father (which seems to me most likely if she is confronted to this decisive decision) we will maybe "only" have the final decision of the court as a Bam. Elvis is not going to show up from the hood.
    Once again very well Serenitys_Dream and Sarahli, the majority of the people reads (I believe that it is not to read) everything what the mass media say and do not stop to think in what they read, and of once they assume it as the absolute truth.
    The news that I publish yesterday I come very rapidly here, but that of today, still I am hoping that they publish it, these means are so a garbage that I am sure that they are not going to do it
    This question does not have anything to see with this topic, but....! Where this Murray TMZ! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->