Stuck in the darkness
Do you believe in being free
The darkness closes all around
Not a single face to recognize
Is to be found
Gone forever.........Do you really believe
Not gone forever....but for a time to be free <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• Did you do this? It's really good - it says a lot in a few words...
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Your poems are quite beautiful. How long have you been writing? So few words with such depth of thought......
    a natural gift. Thank you for sharing them!

Many Blessings!
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Stuck in the darkness
    Can anyone see me
    Stuck in the darkness
    Do you believe in being free
    The darkness closes all around
    Not a single face to recognize
    Is to be found
    Gone forever.........Do you really believe
    Not gone forever....but for a time to be free <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

hmmmm
  • Beautiful!!

Hey are you Shikster from the old MJHD??? I haven't seen you in forever!!!! WOW...hope you have been well...I enjoyed reading your work back on the old boards <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Beautiful!!

Hey are you Shikster from the old MJHD??? I haven't seen you in forever!!!! WOW...hope you have been well...I enjoyed reading your work back on the old boards <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Me too! I used to post as Peace on that board.
  • LovelyLurkerLovelyLurker Posts: 149
    SHIKSTER!!!!! from the old MJHD.....Nice to see you after all this time !!!! Welcome back !!!!

Hope you start posting a bit again as I always loved your insightful and very very good posts.

Do you still believe???
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    I miss the old MJHD, and Shiksters poems were always meaningful - nice to have you back <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SHYSHY Posts: 4
    Shikster! How wonderful to see you again. Where is the funny green man you always had as your signature pic.? Really hope you'll stick around this time and write some more of those lovely poems.
  • Good to see you again! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    shikster, I do not know you, anyhow Welcome <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • How wonderful to see you again, I remember our chats by pm. Welcome back, hope you stick around, would enjoy catching up again. ;

Love your poem

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Welcome Back! I always enjoyed your very insightful research on MJHD. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->