No Charges Filed Against Michael Jackson's Other Doctors

2»

Comments

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    An spokeswoman for the Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement said that one doctor was referred to the state Medical Board for prescribing pills to a Jackson alias.

So, I wonder if this person who was referred is Dr Klein? Thank you for sharing this. I just can't figure out how this would play into the hoax. I guess it doesn't?

...I just had a thought - could this prove that Michael didn't have a drug problem where he was doctor shopping, like rumors and speculation has it?

But the family itself, especially Janet said Mike was addicted to prescription drugs that he needed special treatment but was in denial .. :? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

can anyone find where she said this. if we are talking about the ophra interview i thought ophra suggested that he was looking thin and then janet said something about him having a problem. does that neccesarilly mean the problem was with drugs.i wonder if they are saying just enough to allow the interviewers to take what is said and run with it in one direction or the other just to show what they will do.anyway from the list of docs it doesn't look like michael had contact with any more of them than the average american these days maybe less.

Exactly. I've only heard Janet say that once Michael looked thin and unwell. But, he just could not have been feeling well, or perhaps having problems with lupus. Doesn't mean he was abusing drugs. Emphasis on abusing because he did have some sort of medication for an ailment, possibly? But, no examples of particular signs of drug abuse are ever given by Janet or anyone else in the family from what I've read.

Janet and others have mentioned Michael not wanting to see them but I read recently that in 2007, Leonard Rowe was trying to convince Michael to go on tour with the brothers and have Janet as a first act. Because Michael did not want to do this, he was trying to avoid them. I don't have this corroborated, just repeating what Rowe said, but it is possible that this was the reason for avoidance and not drugs.

“My brother had a problem with drugs, and he was in denial. There were many interventions by the family members, and I was involved in a lot of that. It was such a sad thing and it hurt so bad,” said Rebbie.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8941<!-- l -->
  • razza1987razza1987 Posts: 208
    Another SEVEN <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

HAHAHA I was thinking the exact same thing as you- it's ALWAYS seven LOL