Docs Not Named Conrad Murray Cleared in MJ Probe

2»

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Hee hee, what shall we ask for next? !!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    curls wrote;

Hee hee, what shall we ask for next? !!

It happens to me.. we are going to ask them for Michael's new photo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Well! I was watching CNN and the ticker said that 7 doctors had been cleared in MJ case and Dr. Murray had also been cleared. Now, all that I get from this is that everyone was cleared because obviously there was never a murder. It's not confusing to me at all. It's all in the script. What next TMZ? What next Mike? Keep the Faith!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    sweet1 Good if it is like that, it is necessary to wait for the reaction of the family, and of the fans who think that Michael was murdered. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    oh wow so they changed the teeth!!! lmao well that's one of the first things I noticed so my question is WTF was the point of it being shown in the first place if they are going to change it and snatch it down. Sorry but I have to say WTF!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    sweet1 Good if it is like that, it is necessary to wait for the reaction of the family, and of the fans who think that Michael was murdered. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Paula-c I am not the least bit interested in the reaction of family and fans. If you look back over the past year of how the family has responded you will know that none of them was phased by MJ having been murdered. They all went on with their lives as if nothing had happened at all. Of course, there were outbursts by LaToya and inconsistencies by Jermaine and slip ups by Joe. IMHO, if they respond outrageously it won't surprise me a bit. Because it's all a part of the script. Now, fans on the otherhand will take it hard. I just know within the deepths of my being that MJ didn't die and he wasn't murdered on June 25, 2009. I don't know where he is but he's somewhere alive I can assure you. Keep the Faith!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    what exactly were they cleared of ? prescribing to an known addict ? what?
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Seems to me there is a lot of info behind this article. The headline itself is confusing and could be a clue about Conrad Murray not actually being called Conrad Murray. Upon first reading the headline it does indeed look like it is saying that Murray is in the clear. Then there is the connection to 7 - again!!

Hmmmmm. Come out Michael!
  • Well! I was watching CNN and the ticker said that 7 doctors had been cleared in MJ case and Dr. Murray had also been cleared. Now, all that I get from this is that everyone was cleared because obviously there was never a murder. It's not confusing to me at all. It's all in the script. What next TMZ? What next Mike? Keep the Faith!
    Murray has been cleared?? Is that true?

Edit: This is not true, this would've been all over the news <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    TMZ realized that we don't like the title, and so they changed it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

7 Docs Cleared in MJ Probe ... Not Doc Murray

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/28/michael-j ... rry-brown/<!-- m -->

Oh boy... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Clearly the one who has been reported to California Medical board HAS to be Dr Klein.

This is very interesting.

1. The number 7 again

2. Un-named doctors cleared of unclear allegations

3. This paves the way to Dr Murrays inevitable acquittal.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    0326-conrad-mj-bn.jpg
    0729-michael-jackson-murray-bn-credit.jpg

What can be the message here ? We don't see Michael's teeth anymore but still Murray's ones. There is a noticeable change in the position of his mouth, it is less distorted than on the previous picture. Murray looks "angry" in the first and Michael a little too, on the defensive. On the second pic they look more "peaceful".

I came across this proverb: "If you cannot bite don't show your teeth" ...and now Michael is "hiding" his teeth but Murray still shows them... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Murray is going to come back on the scene ? Michael/Murray...Murray is going to talk for Michael ? Or the Youtube video Murray made was indeed Michael's words...Anyone ?
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Interesting that both of Murray's and Michael's 2 pictures are from the same place/time

(could be wrong with Michael though... not 100%, but they look similar...)
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    So.. Michael was a drug addict, or wasnt a drug addict???

This is the question. Half the Jacksons say he was and they tried intervention. The other half say he wasnt.

This article is saying he was drug addicted and had 7 doctors prescribing to him.

Yet the autopsy states he wasnt addicted to painkillers and there were no painkillers in his system.

The whole thing is loopy.

DR MURRAY WILL WALK FREE FROM COURT.... and if MJ really has died, then this is a tragedy.

TOO MUCH STRANGENESS!!!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    0326-conrad-mj-bn.jpg
    0729-michael-jackson-murray-bn-credit.jpg

What can be the message here ? We don't see Michael's teeth anymore but still Murray's ones. There is a noticeable change in the position of his mouth, it is less distorted than on the previous picture. Murray looks "angry" in the first and Michael a little too, on the defensive. On the second pic they look more "peaceful".

I came across this proverb: "If you cannot bite don't show your teeth" ...and now Michael is "hiding" his teeth but Murray still shows them... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Murray is going to come back on the scene ? Michael/Murray...Murray is going to talk for Michael ? Or the Youtube video Murray made was indeed Michael's words...Anyone ?

The position of Michaels Mouth is the same like Murrays mouth position in the second picture. Hmmmm. I never liked the theory, but what IF it was Michael in the murray statement? Ever heard about "Image Metrics"??

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLiX5d3r ... ba2IETgH1Q<!-- m -->

For me, Murrays face looks kinda "unreal" or digitalized in that statement-video.... And his words really sounded like Michaels words because it doesn't make sense for him to say things like that because at that time he was the most hated man, I think....
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    When the Murray video came out I was sure this was more "A Michael Thing" than anything.
    The video made no sense unless I put Michael there saying the words. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
    All we can do is keep searching and keep our eyes open.

Did anybody catch Pearl Jr's comment on the TMZ article?
    I think she is doing her job well.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    When the Murray video came out I was sure this was more "A Michael Thing" than anything.
    The video made no sense unless I put Michael there saying the words. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
    All we can do is keep searching and keep our eyes open.

Did anybody catch Pearl Jr's comment on the TMZ article?
    I think she is doing her job well.

You mean selling her "emoviebook"?

Yeah, she's doing a good job there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Guys, this is reallylly strange...
    Why would TMZ bother reading hoax forums (and changing the titles to sound more clear) if they weren't in on the hoax?
    Do they change Mel Gibson-Oxana news' titles that often, too? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Just asking some rhetorical questions... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Docs Not Named Conrad Murray Cleared in MJ Probe
    47 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is still the lone suspect in the death of Michael Jackson after state investigators announced today that seven other physicians will not be charged.
    The Doctors who do not have the name Conrad Murray have been cleared. Anyone with the name Conrad Murray still faces prosecution.
  • Did you notice that before the title it's written "Michael Jackson RX"? ..hmmmm...

Yes ! Wonder what it means...I searched in wiki I found this:

RX was the common telegraph abbreviation for "receive" (or receiver), later used in CW.

Rx is the symbol for medical prescriptions.

Rx, RX, rx or Rx may also refer to:

* Rx-only drug or prescription drug in the United States/Canada
    * Rx, the symbol used to describe apparent retrograde motion of planets
    * rx, an abbreviation for a chemical reaction
    * Rx, IATA code for Aviaexpress, a Hungarian airline

Computing and electronics

* Rx meters, Electrical engineering
    * Rx bridge, a device for measuring the efficiency of antenna system
    * rx, the RPC mechanism used by the Andrew File System
    * Rx, Reactive Extensions for .NET, a programming library

Entertainment and arts

* Rx (band), an industrial band formed by Nivek Ogre and Martin Atkins
    * Rx Bandits, formally the "Pharmaceutical Bandits", a rock band from Seal Beach, California
    * Rx Coup, a 2002 album produced by Jerry Finn
    * Rx (film), a 2005 film over drug trafficking
    * Rx (also written as Rx), a novel by Elizabeth J. Braswell published under the pseudonym Tracy Lynn

Vehicles

* Kawasaki GPz1000RX, the worlds first 180 mph factory sports bike
    * Lexus RX, a 1997 luxury crossover SUV
    * Mazda RX, a series of sport cars
    * RX, an abbreviation for rallycross
    * RX, the registration code for fishing boats registered in Rye, Sussex, used by the Rye and Hastings fishing fleets

The word utchat, sometimes spelled udjat, refers to Egypt's sacred eye symbol. The right eye is called the Eye of Ra, symbolizing the sun. The left is called the Eye of Thoth, symbolizing the moon. Both eyes together are the Two Eyes Of Horus The Elder. The eye is the part of the body able to perceive light, and is therefore the symbol for spiritual ability.

Today's familiar sign for prescription, Rx, derived from the Utchat symbol. In the second century, Galen used mystic symbols to impress his patients, and borrowed one from the Egyptian lore. As a result of the story in which Set tore Horus' eye into fragments, the eye had come to represent wholeness, and was used in hieroglyphic writing to represent wholesomeness and unity. It then gradually evolved into today's Rx sign for prescriptions.
    http://www.shira.net/symbols.htm
    Well! I was watching CNN and the ticker said that 7 doctors had been cleared in MJ case and Dr. Murray had also been cleared. Now, all that I get from this is that everyone was cleared because obviously there was never a murder. It's not confusing to me at all. It's all in the script. What next TMZ? What next Mike? Keep the Faith!
    Murray has been cleared?? Is that true?

Edit: This is not true, this would've been all over the news <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It is true because it was on CNN ticker earlier today. It's been longer than a year and the big news networks have o'ded on MJ. They're not going to make a big broadcast over it. There are more important issues at the forefront. Keep the Faith!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    But is there goin' to be a trial or that's it?i dont get <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    Ok all 7(here we go again with the numbers) will not be charged.

But there was one who described drugs to michael with his false name....

Murray??? <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) --> person of fiction? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I think instead of reading the words so much we need to look at the pictures above of Murray's teeth and Michael's teeth <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think THAT is what is being shown here.

TMZ changed that too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Do TMZ realize they changed 'Michael' when they changed the photo?
    As for changing the title, was that for us or to make it less confusing for CNN?
    The new title keeps 'MJ Probe' -which seems an odd wording.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I see CNN backwards in the first title - maybe its just a coincidence.