2 Things to investigate.

AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
edited January 1970 in News
Hello guys how is everyone?I dont now how to post but I found on the TMZ side pictures from Conrad Murray on the beach with his son.And the second odd thing if you go to the pictures from Michaels memorial at Forrest Lawn,also on the TMZ side you see a couple pictures from "Carlo",who I think he is Mike and you can see discolored nails;Coincedince,I dont think so!

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Could you post the pictures you're talking about, please?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Yeah please post some links or something to the photos or post the photos. Long have I suspected something odd about Carlo. Something just hmmmmmm
  • <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    TMZ side pictures from Conrad Murray on the beach with his son.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12855<!-- l -->
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    I dont now how to post,can somone please tell my how I do that than I post the picture.And I found somthing weird about "Carlo"from the beginning,but nowone believe my!
    If you go to the Board Index of this forum you see the topic TMZ.COM.On the second page you see MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIAL THE PICTURES.There are 50 pictures some of "Carlo".
  • is this the guy you're talkin about??
    Hello guys.Yes indeed this is him.And there is a pic where you see his red braceled.So everyone can say I am crazy but I tell you that is Michael,disquesed as double!THIS IS IT.
  • marizamariza Posts: 37
    i´m sorry but thats not michael
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    No way he is Michael.
  • Hello guys.Yes indeed this is him.And there is a pic where you see his red braceled.So everyone can say I am crazy but I tell you that is Michael,disquesed as double!THIS IS IT.

He is an impersonator, not even a double... Sorry to ruin your dream, Anneken! Michael is out there, but he is not this guy!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • This guy is definitely not Michael, just an impersonator there to pay his respects like the rest of us (even tho Michael is alive <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ). He was very nice tho, standing in the hot sun all day taking pictures with everyone who asked and there were alot of people. He doesnt sound anything like Michael and he doesn't smell like him either. I have no idea what Michael smells like, but I've always imagined that he has this really really great smell radiating from him. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Peace and LOVE