GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Browsing some books today and i found this:
<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_nos ... hopra+uri+<!-- m -->
<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Lets discuss.

Comments

• Interesting....
    Those three wizards, who were trying to stirr up in Michael's life are joining forces....
    I wonder if they mention MJ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I didn't know the three worked together they must talk about michael as they all link to him
  • Confessions of a Rabbi and Psychic 27 Feb 2001
    Deepak Chopra (Foreword), Uri Geller (Author), Shmuel Boteach

In this compelling series of letters between Rabbi Shmuley Boteach and controversial paranormalist Uri Geller, the correspondence begins with a search for answers. Uri seeks wisdoms that go deeper than any he has fathomed on his own, while Shumley examines how to harness the wild forces motivating the New Spiritual Age. The two correspondents write in sharply contrasting styles, creating a dynamic relationship that invites the reader to follow its progression as a vast range of topics is explored. Rabbi Boteach is a straight-talking, open-minded sceptic who trusts his eyes and his religious instincts, with a heavyweight education and rebel's role in the Judaic establishment; Uri Geller is a fable-weaving, controversial paranormalist who has never found any single explanation for all the things he knows to be true, with a broad and motley education and a well-established position outside the Establishment. Far reaching in both scope and depth, Confessions of a Rabbi and a Psychic presents a fascinating dialogue in which each writer gradually comes to understand the other's heart, in the process making extraordinary revelations never before disclosed to anyone.

Review
    "'A fascinating collection of letters...the two men are clearly close and intimate friends, and through their exchanges we discover our own humanity' - Deepak Chopra"

The Psychic and the Rabbi: A Remarkable Correspondence April 2001
    Deepak Chopra (Foreword), Uri Geller (Author) Shmuley Boteach (Author)

Confessions of a Psychic and a Rabbi Reprint edition (April 2004)
    Deepak Chopra (Foreword), Shmuley Boteach (Author), Uri Geller (Author)
  • I didn't know the three worked together they must talk about michael as they all link to him

Yeah.. Uri is Jewish and he introduced Boteach to MJ.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    When did Schmuley record those tapes with MJ ? Before or after Uri?
    Anyone knows?
  • When did Schmuley record those tapes with MJ ? Before or after Uri?
    Anyone knows?

I don't now what do you mean with before or after Uri, but Mj recorded the Schmuley's tapes on 2000-2001.

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksontapes.com/<!-- m -->
  • What do you guys think of Deepak Chopra? I don't know too much about him, never read any of his books...
    But he and his son made some appearances last June/July on LKL, and his son was way too happy. Can they be in the hoax? Do you guys trust them? I mean Michael trusted the rabbi and Uri Geller and they exploited him... If the two Chopras are in the know, I really hope they are not that kind.