Joseph Jackson's Book

TrustNoOneTrustNoOne Posts: 24
edited January 1970 in News
Has anyone checked Joe Jackson's one and only GERMAN website lately?
You might want to check it again. Joe has written a book, too, which was supposed to be published in Aug. 2009. And the book is in German !! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

He did publish this book already in 2004 - also in German - with Random House. There is one used copy available throught amazon.com <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

You also might want the check "Discography" - just for the fun of it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Here's the link: <!-- m -->http://www.joseph-jackson.de/<!-- m -->

>> If this is not considered 'breaking news', pls feel free to move or delete. I just thought, with everyone wanting Katherin's book ....... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Actually it's her second book also. Her first book is called "My Family, the Jacksons", sold for $ 129 upwards on amazon.com. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• Very strange... I looked on his website and the book is called Die Jacksons, with a picture of Michael and his signature pose from the legs down. Maybe he tells us who "killed" Michael, since they all seem to know but won't say.
  • Very strange... I looked on his website and the book is called Die Jacksons, with a picture of Michael and his signature pose from the legs down. Maybe he tells us who "killed" Michael, since they all seem to know but won't say.
    "Die" is for "The" in German. Die Jacksons = The Jacksons
  • On this website in the gallery section you can find a photo about the Encino house with this written under it:
    "The private building of the family in Los Angeles.
    Joseph and Katherine Jackson live here with some of their children and with 9 grandchildren.
    The building has been modified by Michael.
    He owns it by half."

A little inaccurate, don't you think?
  • On this website in the gallery section you can find a photo about the Encino house with this written under it:
    "The private building of the family in Los Angeles.
    Joseph and Katherine Jackson live here with some of their children and with 9 grandchildren.
    The building has been modified by Michael.
    He owns it by half."

A little inaccurate, don't you think?

I'd say...for starters Joe lives in Las Vegas, right? Second...9 grandchildren? Wow - no wonder Katherine needed sleeping bags.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Very strange... I looked on his website and the book is called Die Jacksons, with a picture of Michael and his signature pose from the legs down. Maybe he tells us who "killed" Michael, since they all seem to know but won't say.

Now THAT title is creepy, although it means something entirely different in German, it still looked a little creepy in big red letters with Joe's name above it.